As per subject.
0
AT6199 (24)

You can try using a Read Receipt but many users block the return of them

"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As per subject.

0
vince8328 (2733)
1/6/2006 11:51:49 AM
you pay for it:

http://www.readnotify.com/

you can try it out for a short time...then you pay...but it's pretty
much guaranteed to get you the results you want...

0
finchum (2)
1/6/2006 4:52:37 PM
"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As per subject.

Request a read receipt.

But-
it annoys most people,
most people don't send the receipt
You may get blocked by the recipients for annoying them.

People can still read your mail and cancel sending of the receipt.

0
alan8232 (157)

Cant Share for Delegate Folders what can i do?
I'm an assistant and my boss wants me to be able to get to his email from my computer. I have done every thing possible to get the delegates thing to work. Every thing i've read says that you have to right click on the folder and select sharing but when i right click you cant choose sharing, it wont let you. I can get my boss' inbox but not the personal folders and i've tried every thing. Only folders in an Exchange mailbox can be shared. Folders in a Personal = Folders .pst file can't.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 200...

How can I change all the figures on a worksheet by a set %, witho.
Hi taking a guess here as your question was truncated (always best to have a short subject and put the details in the message) - type the percentage that you want to increase your figures by (i.e. 110% to raise them by 10%) in a cell somewhere and copy it, then select all the cells to increase and choose edit / paste special / multiply and click ok hope this helps Cheers JulieD "magsgoode" <magsgoode@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E83A105B-733C-4D99-9F2A-4989F406C412@microsoft.com... > ...

Stopping email address rewriting
Mail is being delivered fine, but for users with multiple smtp email address Exchange is automatically rewriting the address to be that of the primary smtp address. I would like to stop this behavior. I have reviewed the config settings and searched this list to no avail. Is this possible? If so how? thanks, Chris Exchange/Outlook will always send outbound with the Primary (Reply-To) address. There may be a plug-in or 3rd party tool that would allow you to stop this, but there is nothing native. Looks like http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml may do the trick for you. -- Ben Wi...

Calendar sharing wide open. Must shut it down
I have users able to get into each others calendars without the calendars being shared. I looked at the permissions in AD C&U and sure enough, when I check the exchange advanced tab on a user, authenticated users are setup to full mailbox access and it won't let me change it. It is inherited from somewhere. I cannot for the life of me find out where. Any help would be appreciated. Check the permissions on the mailbox store. That's where it's usually misconfigured. This doesn't happen by default, by the way, someone would have set it. -- Ed Crowley Celebrating...

Email to Internet
I am setting up a Small Business Server 2003. I can successfully send email to the recipients in the LAN. But when I tried to send email to the internet, it bounced back with a undeliverable notice as below. Please note XXXXX@XXXXX.com is the email address outside the LAN. Did I set anything wrong? Your message To: XXXXXX Subject: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:05:12 +0800 did not reach the following recipient(s): XXXXX@XXXXX.com on Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:07:51 +0800 The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organi...

when i reply or send email from outlook, the message comes to my
-- bimbola This big white space is for writing your question in, & not the subject line, which is truncated "bm" <bm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036FA564-F13C-418A-9480-A68AA8DC8C42@microsoft.com... > > -- > bimbola "bm" <bm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036FA564-F13C-418A-9480-A68AA8DC8C42@microsoft.com... <blank body = blank post = blank mind> Yeah, that was a really useful post. Expect a lot of detailed replies, do you? In the meantime, read: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm http:/...

Table Open Error
I am running Great Plains Ver 6.0. I installed a new client but when they print a report from an open table, they get "An open operator on table GL_Account_MSTR has an incorrect number of keys" Then I get a second window that says "Table Open Error". Other users work fine. I tried copying the Dynamics.set file, but the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Rich It sounds to me like your Dynamics.dic dictionary has not been properly synchronised with your account framework and additional sorts. You can change the Synchronize=FALSE to Synchroni...

publisher 2003 can't upload site Please Help
Greetings, I have tried to upload my 2003 publisher website for 4 hours. I know how to use ftp, I know how to use http due to the wonderful directions I found through this website. When I use FTP I get 'Publisher could not save the fiel to the Web. Check your URL or network connection'. I check them and they are fine. When I use HTTP the programs stops responding, the page goes white and this can be verified by ctrl alt delete and you can clearly see the writing not responding. After I get it shut down I get a error report. Error signature: szAppName: MSPUB.EXE szAppVer:...

how can i get a cell to hold a zero in front of a digit ie. 01 or.
I have tried checking the zero values box but still just takes the zero from the front which I need for the table I am trying to plan. I don't want any decimal points in front You can do it three ways 1) If the 'number' you want to end up with is fixed length, say six characters, then Format>Cells...>Custom>000000 will do it 2) Format the cells as text in advance of entry 3) Prefix with a single apostrophe ('). It will not show but will treat the entry as text -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS ...

Sent messages are not showing in Sent Items folder
Exch 5.5 server with Outlook 2002. User selected and deleted all messages in the Sent Items Folder. Since that time, sent messages no longer appear in the folder. All settings appear correct and there are no filters applied to the folder. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks! ...

Email from CRM showing sender's email address, not display name
We recently installed CRM 4.0 as an upgrade from 3.0. When an email activity is generated and sent, the resulting email in Outlook only shows the senders email address in the From field, not the Display Name. As a matter of fact, the display name is not even included in the message header. We are using the CRM Email Router to send using SMTP. This happens whether the email is from a User or Queue. Anyone seen this yet? Is this a CRM issue or an Exhange issue. I seen it and then it disappeared :) publish the email router again . are you generating email through workflow? send emai...

Organize
I've used the Organize Wizard to sort emails from specific people into specific subfolders within the Inbox. Prior to discovering the Wizard I was manually specifying where an email I had received should go in the future. I think some of these attributes still remain on 1 or more addresses as when I receive an email from a specific person a copy goes to 3 different locations! 1 to the Inbox, one to a subfolder within Inbox (this is the correct one), and one to a subfolder within Sent Items (a mistake I had made earlier on). Can anyone explain how to remove attributes from all incoming em...

Can't print bank account number on checks
I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the payee information to print...Can anyone help me? Email responses here & mplsgal@mn.rr.com Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote: >I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my >information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, >checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the >payee information to print...Can anyone help me? See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.h...

Saving all emails
I've accumulated a hundred or so emails in my inbox, some with attachments. Most are pertinent to a project I'm working on. What I'd like to do is save all of them to a disk or CD, giving me a record of all these posts while freeing up my inbox. Is such an operation possible? Thanks for any input. JK archive them using the archive option in outlook and save the archive file to cd. "Jack Kerley" <jkerley@fuse.net> wrote in message news:3fb64c4d$0$89714$a0465688@nnrp.fuse.net... > I've accumulated a hundred or so emails in my inbox, some with attachments...

I can't remove a watermark in Word 2007, suggestions?
I am having difficulty removing a watermark form a document in Word 2007. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Watermarks are anchored to a header. Double-click to activate the header area; you should then be able to select and delete the watermark. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "jdgesq2" <jdgesq2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2887A6E3-9CDA-48E5-903B-01054A185A3C@microsoft.com... >I am having difficulty removing a watermark form a document in Word 2007. > Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

How can I forward "Outlook Connecter" emails to main Inbox?
I'm currently using POP to deliver emails from my live.co.uk account to my Outlook 2007 inbox. Unfortunately, since trying to set up my Blackberry to access the same account, I get duplicate emails delivered to Outlook every 15 minutes. I've been advised to use the Outlook Connector to access the live.co.uk account. Only problem is that the emails get delivered into a separate inbox. I'd like to set a rule to move them into my main inbox, but can't get it to run automatically. It only works if I run the rule manually and select the "connector" inbo...

Setting up email to work
I created a webpage for my company and when I created the send button I went into Format Form Properties and selected Submit and then went to Form Properties. I then selected Send Data to me in Email and entered in a valid Email. However when I go to test the web page and I enter in the required information and I click Send I get a The Page Cannot Be Displayed error and HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed. What do I do? Reference: "Publisher web publication forms 101": http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx DavidF "Russ" <Russ@discussions.mic...

Outlook 2003
Hi Am running outlook 2003 on a new Core2 duo running Vista Home Premium with all M$oft updates applied. When I receive emails that are supposed to have photos attached, I often receive them in plain text format with HTML code. The pictures are converted to a bunch of spurious characters eg; --_ab33f5dc-d792-409c-946f-7e6261a82e82_-- --_0b4657a7-168c-456f-a2b3-35bc796bdbf1_ Content-Type: image/jpeg Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0434.JPG" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAAEAtAC0AAD//gAfTEVBRCBUZWNobm9sb2dpZXMgSW5jLiBWMS4wMQD/2wCE AAwICQsJCA...

Common OWA name space without a Font end server
After months of planning, purchasing and installing several Exchange 2003 servers I have come to the unfortunate realization that I need a Front end / Back end server architecture in order to have a common URL for my internet OWA clients to check there mail. I have multiple E2k3 servers hosting my users mailboxes but I would like my internet users to go to a common URL to get to their own OWA. I undersand the security advantages with a Front end / Back end architecture but did not realize that a common external URL would not be possible. Is this true? This was not the case with exchang...

Getting NDR for email addresses going to Queues
Hi, I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a email is received to the disabled user and sent to a queue (works fine), Exchange still sends back a NDR (non delivery reply) because the user account is disabled. Any ideas how to fix that? Regards Fredrik Melin Found it myself, took about 2 hours for it to replicate the access rights for the mailbox (on hour small 3 server network) after that it worked. "Fredrik Melin" <mel@no-spam.dacsa-remove-this.net> wrote in message news:u4DtZk3BFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a ema...

email to emailgroup1@aaa.com direct to user1@mmm.com,user2@mmm.co
Following is the mail server configuration: current configuration : linux email server-------exchange mail server redict email to exchange... 1/ internet user send email to emailgroup1@aaa.com 2/ Email receive by linux email server 3/ linux email server forward the email to exchange server individual user user1@mmm.com user2@mmm.com PROPOSED configuration - to remove the linux mail server please advise documentation regarding a/ what is the steps to configure DNS for the domain aaa.com so that the exchange server will receive email for emailgroup1@aaa.com b/ how ...

Open a program and program file from Access VBA
OK. First off, I am wanting to know if this can even be DONE :) I am wanting to program a command button on a form to open another application and then run a file pertaining to that application based on the "part number" value in a field on a form. I know that command buttons can be programmed to open applications using the command button wizard. However, (an this is just my train of thought), can VBA take the value from the part number field, then look into a specified folder (or two) and find the file to open? Any help on this is most appreciated. Thanks :) Yes, VBA can tak...

HTML Email Limitations in Outlook
Ive trying to establish what the limitations in HTML emails are. I've sucessfully created HTML Emails with images & Links, but want to add other HTML functionality such as auto refresh, redirect, open browser windows. I have these working in HTML pages, but not when sent as email. Are these functions possible? Is there a definitive list online of the HTML capabilities for email? Regards ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Can't send to a certain e-mail address / When used message stays in Outbox / Business Contact Manager
Hi, Have been investigating many articles on e-mails not being sent and remaining in Outbox. I've now narrowed it down to e-mails intended to be send to a specific e-mail address. I'm using WinXPHome Dutch, Office 2003 Dutch with Outlook's Business Contact Manager (BCM) I even changed BCM from an English version to a Dutch version recently but that didn't solve the issue. When I use multiple addresses in the same e-mail it apparently IS sent to all others except for that specific one. Even funnier, when I delete that specific e-mail address from the addressees the e...

Validatine field for "@" and "." in email address
I know it is not possible to input mask code for email but I want to at least verify there is an "@" and "." in the field like we do on web forms using javascript. Can someone help me with coding as I've never done it in Access. Ideally, it would be nice to verify there is text before "@", between "@" and "." and possibly a valid domain extension after the "." Thanks Try this as validation rule -- Like "*" & "@" & "*" & "." & "???*" The three question...