How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and  opens in its own inbox.
Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found?
0
R (97)

How to tell if a form is open
I want to know how to return a value telling me whether or not a form is currently open. Something like this pseudo-code: If Forms![new appointment].Open = True Then 'send harry a box of chocolates' End If Cheers -- Nick Assuming Access 2000 or later: If CurrentProject.AllForms("new appointment").IsLoaded Then -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Nick Heath" <NickHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Outlook Today #43
How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? And where do I find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I first start Outlook) -- The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none. ....Thomas Carlyle Steve <hgd@wsx.inv> wrote: > How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236081/en-us > And where do I > find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I > first start Outlook) Click the root of your data store (the one with the "Outlook Today" icon of t...

Bulk attachments

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

outlook error...Operation Failed
I have been using outlook for many years and in the last week I am not able to open outlook. It appears it is going to open up and then at the last second and error message comes up "Operation Failed." I have removed and reinstalled outlook and I can't get past this error message? Anybody know how I can correct this? Scott How about posting some details about your Outlook version and setup? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account w...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Bugs worked out with XP SP2 and Outlook?
When SP2 just came out, one functionality that existed in Outlook 2003 (while using Word as e-mail editor) didn't work anymore, the icons (in Web Tools toolbar) that allowed embedding of sound, video, and marquee text in e-mail. I wrote about that problem here, and there was a response that that is a known bug, that Microsoft was working on. Has there been a fix for this yet, either through a SP2 update, or an Outlook 2003 update? Are you running Windows XP SP2? I think that is what has broken it (or an update to IE). It's broken in Outlook 2003 too. " MS" <ms@nospa...

outlook does not recognize my address book
whenever i open a new email to send, i will click on the 'to' button to insert addresses, nothing is listed in the dropdown menu. there are no addresses listed. when i go into 'properties' for contacts, the box to check to make 'contacts' the address book is not highlighted and i can't make that selection. i'm not sure what to do to make 'contacts' recognized as the address book. Make sure the Contact folder is enabled as an email address book, right click the folder choose Properties and Outlook Address Book ensure checkbox to enable as email a...

Cannot open attachments
Using Outlook 03 I cannot open html attachments. I can open images (jpg, etc). What is blocking the html attachments? I tried cleaning all the temp files that did not help. Should I just blow out the profile and start again? I wouldn't blow away the profile just yet. Do you get any errors messages? What happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsl...