How can i open .htm file in Outlook2003

Dear All,

I install a Windows XP and Office 2003 (with outlook 2003). After that, I
update the Windows SP2. I cannot open .htm file as normal. The .htm was
become a attachment and cannot open after double click the file . Can any
bosy help ?
0
User (141)

I think you should have a look at Outlook 2003 security options.

Karim

0
benabd (8)
9/1/2006 11:27:41 AM
Outlook security doesn't block .htm files by default.=20

What happens when you double-click the attached .htm file? If you save =
it to your hard drive, can you open the saved copy?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Outlook User" <Outlook User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Dear All,
>=20
> I install a Windows XP and Office 2003 (with outlook 2003). After =
that, I=20
> update the Windows SP2. I cannot open .htm file as normal. The .htm =
was=20
> become a attachment and cannot open after double click the file . Can =
any=20
> bosy help ?
0
suemvp (4038)

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

How to tell if a form is open
I want to know how to return a value telling me whether or not a form is currently open. Something like this pseudo-code: If Forms![new appointment].Open = True Then 'send harry a box of chocolates' End If Cheers -- Nick Assuming Access 2000 or later: If CurrentProject.AllForms("new appointment").IsLoaded Then -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Nick Heath" <NickHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

Workbook.htm
I am publishing an Excel 2000 Workbook that has 20 worksheet's each with the top row held static with 'Freeze Panes'. However, when viewed in IE6 as an .htm file, the Freeze Panes is not working and the top row just scrolls out of sight.. Any ideas? tia While it's not specifically listed, in the Help file for my XL version ("Limitations of saving data on a Web page"), Freeze Panes isn't retained when the workbook is saved as HTML. Worksheets are saved as HTML tables - HTML tables have no capability to do what Freeze Panes does. You may be able to use ...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Cannot open attachments
Using Outlook 03 I cannot open html attachments. I can open images (jpg, etc). What is blocking the html attachments? I tried cleaning all the temp files that did not help. Should I just blow out the profile and start again? I wouldn't blow away the profile just yet. Do you get any errors messages? What happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsl...

"Publisher cannot open the file"
Can anyone explain why Publisher 2002 should suddenly fail to open just one of hundreds of my files? The message in the subject line pops up every time I try opening the file. I've rebooted the computer, copied the file to another folder but still it won't open. Any suggestions please. Chrisssss...... Chrisssssss......... wrote: || Can anyone explain why Publisher 2002 should suddenly fail to open || just one of hundreds of my files? The message in the subject line || pops up every time I try opening the file. I've rebooted the || computer, copied the file to another folder ...

Writing Text File with code UTF-8
Hello Does somebody know how to write a Text File with code UTF-8 from Dexterity? I know that are 3 functions to write text files: TextFile_Writeline() TextFile_WriteDOS() TextFile_WriteText() But there is not therein a parameter to achieve text file be written with code UTF-8. I=92ll appreciate your guide. Best regards. ------=_NextPart_0001_A41C49B3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dexterity does not support double byte or unicode. You might need to use COM or win32 dll calls to get the OS to write the file for you. The difference between WriteLine and WriteDOS i...

Can not archive