How can I know Who is Reading My Message and to whom it's forwarde

Hi,
Uses: Outlook 2003;

My problem is if I send an email to a receipent(assume as "Z"), and if Z
forwards this email to some other guy(assume as "X"), can I know that X's
and others who received the mail from Z, email addresses?

I could get Z's email address by turning on the read/write receipts, but how
can I know the receipients whom the Z forwarded the message?

I think it's not possible to do kinda work with free web mail such as
hotmail, gmail etc..,but I guess that it's possible to with internal LAN
domains.

--
Mohammed Hifni Shahzard Nazeer,
JB Securities Pvt. Ltd.,

Once the email leaves your Outbox, your control over it essentially ends.
The recipient can forward it, alter it (unless protected) or do whatever
s/he wants with it.   However, if you install Information Rights Management
on a Windows 2003 server, you can set permissions for who can read, forward
or print the item.

You may want to look into this on the Microsoft site for Information Rights
Management.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  Due to the
(insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account
will be deleted without reading.
"Hifni Shahzard" <HifniShahzard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi,
| Uses: Outlook 2003;
|
| My problem is if I send an email to a receipent(assume as "Z"), and if Z
| forwards this email to some other guy(assume as "X"), can I know that X's
| and others who received the mail from Z, email addresses?
|
| I could get Z's email address by turning on the read/write receipts, but
how
| can I know the receipients whom the Z forwarded the message?
|
| I think it's not possible to do kinda work with free web mail such as
| hotmail, gmail etc..,but I guess that it's possible to with internal LAN
| domains.
|
| --
| Mohammed Hifni Shahzard Nazeer,
| JB Securities Pvt. Ltd.,
| Colombo.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

How do I manage vbscript between compose and read page
Hi, I have designed a custom Outlook 2007 email form with a separate compose and read page. It's using vbscript to automatically compose the subject line on sending, based on selections the user makes from several comboboxes. The read form does not have these comboboxes. When opening the mail on a machine with the vbscript debugger installed, the debugger kicks in and reports an error because the vbscript refers to objects that don't exist on the read page, only on the compose page. You can ignore the error and the mail will still open fine (users with no debugger insta...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

How Do I know what the Tax Status is in Payroll
I don't understand the Tax Status on the Microsoft Excel Payroll Calendar. Any help would be nice. Thank you. ...

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messag
My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages What do you see when you get one? "jimjep" <jimjep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77C1C107-B54C-4DAA-B736-69A870B13F22@microsoft.com... > My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages jimjep <jimjep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages What do you mean by "does not let"? Does a hand come out of the screen and grab your wrist so you can't move the mouse? -- Brian Til...

Can not archive

Message Creation failed
I have too very large picture files in my inbox. When I try to delete them I get an error message stating "message creation failed, mailbox if full" yet I have nothing in my deleted message box. I cannot get rid of these and it is taking up alot of space....PLEASE HELP! Try dragging the large picture messages to your Deleted Items folder. If that won't work, try dragging them to the Recycle Bin. If still no joy, try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil=20 program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...