How can I import multiple tasks from excel?

I hope you can help me, because it is annoying to import each task, one by one.
Thanks
--

Oscar
0

File, Import doesn't work?
See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/import/import.htm if you need help
importing from excel.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Oscar" <Oscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I hope you can help me, because it is annoying to import each task, one by
> one.
> Thanks
> --
>
> Oscar

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Excel formulas imported from tab-delimited files
I am trying to import some tab delimited entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Everything is working fine and dandy except that the formula fields which reference other worksheets in the spreadsheet are not getting automatically resolved unless I double click on them. For example, the "=Employee_Info!Y6" entry is not automatically getting resolved unless I double click on that value. Formulas that do not reference other worksheets are resolving correctly, without any intervention. Can someone kindly suggest how I can get past the problem? Thanks, Nimmi I'm not sure why excel ...

Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
I have chart data for sales that I add to each day. I hide the lines for the days to come(ie if it's the 5th, I hide lines for the 6th - 31st) so that the chart doesn't go all the way down to zero for the 6th thru the 31st. I'd like to be able to leave all lines unhid, but not have the chart line go down to zero. I've tried putting N/As in those days that I don't have data, but the chart is still going to down to zero - I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Hi, Try either #N/A or th...

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Summary of multiple workbooks in a directory
Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summary page. These will all be saved in the same directory eventually. I would like to have a worksheet that presented me all teh summary pages (ordered alphabetically by one of he fields). Excel can trwal a directory for all .xls and extract an area from a worksheet then order on a cell? I am not sure where to start on this and a web search was not much help so far. TIA W Hi as a starting point: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summar...

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Multiple logins
Here is the scenario: My Fiancee & I share some of the same accounts. When she logs into the bank, she can see our joint accounts plus her personal accounts. The same for me. The issue is when I set Money up to pull from the bank, I get two of the same account. If I try to delete one of the duplicates, it tells me it has to delete all accounts from that login (including the history). I do not want to do this, but what can I do to save my sanity? Thanks! ...

Can't delete email #2

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Multiple Languages
I'm working on a community template, and was going to save the document in multiple languages. Is there an easy way to convert the text, without having to retype it for each language? I'm sure I'm just blind. Nope you need to retype the words in the new language. Translating is not something that computers do well. Languages are just too tricky with too many rules and exceptions to those rules. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Infexus Bytez" wrote: > I'm working on a community template, and was going to save the document in > multiple langua...

Can not archive