How can add a "label colour" in this routine?

How can add a "label colour" in this routine?

Sub MakeAppointmentInOutlook2003()
Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
    Dim olApt As AppointmentItem

    Set olApp = New Outlook.Application
    Set olApt = olApp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)

    With olApt
        .Start = Range("A2")
        .Duration = Range("B2")
        .Subject = Range("C2")
        .Location = Range("D2")
        .Categories = Work
        .Display
        .Save
    End With

    Set olApt = Nothing
    Set olApp = Nothing

0
stiff (1)

See http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=139

A much better place to post programming questions like this is in one of the
Outlook programming groups such as microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"adropinabucket" <stiff@leggs.com> wrote in message
> How can add a "label colour" in this routine?
>
> Sub MakeAppointmentInOutlook2003()
> Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
>     Dim olApt As AppointmentItem
>
>     Set olApp = New Outlook.Application
>     Set olApt = olApp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)
>
>     With olApt
>         .Start = Range("A2")
>         .Duration = Range("B2")
>         .Subject = Range("C2")
>         .Location = Range("D2")
>         .Categories = Work
>         .Display
>         .Save
>     End With
>
>     Set olApt = Nothing
>     Set olApp = Nothing

0
kenslovak (742)

How can add a "label colour" in this routine?
How can add a "label colour" in this routine? Sub MakeAppointmentInOutlook2003() Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim olApt As AppointmentItem Set olApp = New Outlook.Application Set olApt = olApp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem) With olApt .Start = Range("A2") .Duration = Range("B2") .Subject = Range("C2") .Location = Range("D2") .Categories = Work .Display .Save End With Set olApt = Nothing Set olApp = Nothing See http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.asp...

label colours
Is there a way to allocate particular colours to the palette of colours used for labels? I know we can change the text associated with a Label, but I need to change the colour of the label, rather than sticking with the ones provided. I can't find a way to change them. Thanks. You can't either in Outlook 2003 or 2007. 2007 does give you 25 colors = however. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Jeff...

Code to change label colour
I want a label control of a tickbox on a form to change colour if it is checked, assuming the checked value is YES. I've tried this code but it doesn't work Private Sub txtwithdrawn_AfterUpdate() If Me.txtwithdrawn Is Yes Then Me.txtwithdrawn_Label.ForeColor = 255 End If End Sub Can anyone help me here. Thanks Tony Sorry for posting too swiftly, realised that checked value should be = True and it worked. Thanks Tony "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message news:eKob1EoYIHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want a label control of a tickbox on a form t...