hotmail showing up 2 icon but both of them're not contact to out l

I don't know why my out look doesn't connect to hotmail, also i got icon
hotmail 2 icons both of them asking for password even I been login the right
password it doesn't help. Still can't use out look
please help
suppapac
0
suppapac (1)

hotmail contacts in hotmail
I've imported my contacts from hotmail to outlook,,,I go to do a email and they don't show up if I click the to or cc or bc buttons but if I move to contacts they are there. Please advise on a seperate note the ms tool for verifying product key in the help section is broke. for fun I ran it on 4 new computers i got thru hp and all 4 times the verify tool didn't find the key and when I imputed the key it couldn't locate it...so either MS is trying to make some additional money or the tool is broke....to take it one more step further I ran it on 2 other older c...

Outlook Connector (v12) -NOW- Hotmail Connector (v14) ?
It apears that the legacy OUTLOOK CONNECTOR "OC" has been superceded by HOTMAIL CONNECTOR "HC" (V14.0 4/20/2010) to incorporate Outlook 2010 integration etc. 32bit ----- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f 64bit ----- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8a31fbf4-f4bf-4751-954b-5b36d80ec375 Microsoft did a dirty on users of this plugin by forcing us to a bugged upgrade process and at least one user of the new HC claimed that it is 'c...

how it is useful #2
hi iam chinnu how it is useful for the chaters ...

aspx page performance #2
Hi Guys, We have an aspx page for our customers and once a day each customer adds record to crm 3.0 via this aspx page. When adding records, it takes 4-5 seconds to create records for the first time, then it is done almost instantly for the consecutive records. But our customers uses this aspx page once a day and there are too many complaints about this slow performance :( . Can anyone suggest me how to make faster this record creation? (Below is the C# code I use) CrmService crmService = new CrmService(); crmService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("impersonateduse...

"collecting data via email" when recipient uses Hotmail or Yahoo
I have used feature and it works great if recipeint submits via Outlook to my Outlook 2007, however I am not able to utilize the features with emails recieved back from Yahoo Mail or Microsoft Hotmail, even though "your recipients oneed only have an e-mail client program that accepts HTML" p. 304. I recieve the submitted form but it fails to update the table even if I try the button, unless of course the email is recieved from a Outlook based email recipient. Am I alone with this problem or does it actually work with Hotmail and Yahoo? Our school would benefit gre...

Hotmail account will not function within Outlook 2002
When I try to use my Hotmail account in Outlook 2002 I receive timeouts errors that state: There may be server or network problems or your timeout interval may be too short. also Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' My Pop3 accounts work just fine. Please help... are you using a firewall or proxy server? what about antivirus software with email scanning enabled? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://...

Users to Contacts in separate Exchange servers.
Hey all I have two exchange 2003 servers in separate domains that must remain separate. For the past year I've been using CSVDE to export and import AD users from one exchange server into a contacts OU on the other. All this so users of each domain can select contacts out of the GAL instead of using the SMTP address. Is there a better/easier/automated way this can be done without using a costly third party tool? Thanks for the help James I presume when you say "separate domains" you also mean "separate forests" (and organizations), otherwise yo...

Hotmail ID
Am I correct in thinking that you must have a Hotmail account (ID) before you can use WLM? TIA B.W. No. Not necessary. "B.W." <bbwaller@hotmail.comxxx> wrote in message news:6018CBE5-A24B-4E52-BCFA-D46E7C7E753F@microsoft.com... > Am I correct in thinking that you must have a Hotmail account (ID) before > you can use WLM? > > TIA > > B.W. Hi, B.W. No, you don't have to have a Hotmail Account. I don't have one. You don't have to have any email account at all to run WLM - but since email is WLM's prime purpos...

CRM 3.0 Update rollup 2 server error
I'm trying to apply CRM Update Rollup 2 to CRM 3.0 running on SQL 2000, Windows Server 2003 SP2. I receive the following error after the executable unpacks and begins the install... "Setup failed to update the database. The installation of this update has stopped. Contact Customer Support Services." Digging around in newsgroups, I found a possible solution by removing the Data Migration Pack. I did so, rebooted the server, and the install still gives the same error. I also found a previous post about CRM 1.2 errors similar to this, in that the DB build # had to be changed,...

Outlook 2003 and Business Contact Manager #2
Previous answer--thank you: :If you're talking about Business Contact Manager, it is not backwards compatible with previous versions of Outlook." So if we take on Outlook 2003 and the Business Contact Manager, we are not going to be able to import all the previous contact files, data, etc.? And if I need to send someone a calendar and they only have Outlook 2002, they are not going to be able to read it? ...

Mailbox not showing on Private Information Store
Dear All We are nunning an Exchange 5.5 server, I have just created a mailbox within our organisation/site and also expected to see it within the Private Information Store - Mailbox resources I cannot see this mailbox under the Private Information Store, and cannot understand why as I have created many similar mailboxes and seen the appear at both locations Thanks in advance for any help regard Chiggy Log into it with Outlook and then go back and it should be there. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

fill series #2
When I attempt to fill a series, it only copies the series. The Fill -> Series menu option is greyed out. How do I get fill series to work again. Do you have Data|filter|autofilter applied? And is that range filtered? If so, data|filter|showall and try again. J. Kopp wrote: > > When I attempt to fill a series, it only copies the series. The Fill -> > Series menu option is greyed out. How do I get fill series to work again. -- Dave Peterson ...

Show account in telephone form
Hi, I want to dispay the accountname in a telephone form when the contact is choosing. can i do this with a on change function and can someone give me a example. Kind regards Maarten Kievit ...

Professional Tools Library #2
I have the Professional Tools Library for version 9. I have since upgraded my Dynamics GP to version 10. Does anyone know if I can still the Professional Tools Library for version 9 to modify Dynamics GP 10 or am I going to have to once again upgrade my Professional Tools Library? You have to use the 10.0 Professional Tools Library for GP 10.0 - as with any other component, all the versions have to match. There is no data to upgrade - it is just an install by dropping in a .cnk file into the GP install directory. However, you will need a new registration key for version 10.0 - if you don...

How do I suppress the % sign in a chart? #2
How do I keep my data as percentages but suppress the % sign on the axis and value labels? It takes up valuable printing space and serves no useful purpose, since the axes are already labelled. ...

Link to 2.0 Web Cast
Would somebody be willing to post the link to the 2.0 web cast? I remember I got an e-mail with the link for the 1.3 web cast but I did not get an e-mail for the 2.0 eventhough we are on maintenance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0320_01C73FBE.65885C80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gerd, I don't think they have one setup yet, although it was discussed. I'd be looking for it either around the new website update in early Feb. = or when the product ships to you in late F...

Outlook 2010 & Hotmail connector
I recently installed the 2010 RTM version of Office and was told I needed to update the Outlook Connector for my hotmail account. I noticed after the update (version 14) that I'm getting the new message ding and desktop alert preview window for messages that arrive in my hotmail account (with exchange being my primary). This was not how it used to be and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn it off? I'm guessing the majority of people will like this feature but I don't need to be notified all the time mail comes into my secondary hotmail account. Thanks ...

formulae #2
I need to enter codes into the two columns marked In the first column �AL� is the job descriptor this narrows it down t three fee levels �400, �500 & �600 Then there are three or (however many) variables in the next colum they are 1D, 2D & 3D whichever one I enter creates a fee payable in th results column. So if I enter AL and 2D the sum = 500 If I enter VS and 2D the sum = 550 etc. Please see atttached fil Attachment filename: job descriptor.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50756 -- Message posted from http:/...

Show Macro Key Assigned Word 2007
I have the same problem as this prior years posting, only I use 2007 and don't find this. How do we do this? I created a macro in Microsoft Word 2003, and assigned shortcut keys. Now I can't remember what shortcut keys execute the macro. Is there any way to find out? Is that recorded somewhere where I can retrieve the information? Right-click on the Office Button and choose "Customize Quick Access Toolbar." At the bottom of the Customize dialog, click on Customize (beside "Keyboard shortcuts"). In the Customize Keyboard dialog, under Categories, ...

Exchange to Hotmail
I have a Exchange 2003 box running, with appropriate IP addresses and Pointer Records out on the internet. When I send emails to a Hotmail account, say myaddress@hotmail.com, some of the emails go through, while some don't. For example: Message 1: (This message DOES NOT get through to the hotmail recipient) From: myaddress@exchangeserver.com To: myaddress@hotmail.com Subject: 2212 Body: test Message 2: (This message DOES get through to the hotmail recipient) From: myaddress@exchangeserver.com To: myaddress@hotmail.com Subject: Test Message 3 Body: Test Message 3 -----Urspr�ngliche N...

Importing Dynamic data #2
Hi I have some tables in various xl files, call the files a,b and c. I want to import all these into a single xl file called e. If changes are made to a,b or c I want it to automatically update e. I have used the import function in d but if I change a,b or c to see the change I have to select the data in d and press refresh. Furthermore when I refresh d i have to have files a,b and c open otherwise it says connection lossed and is unable to refresh the data. Can someone explain to me in simple terms what I have to do in order to get the data automatically updated without having to always k...

Preventing dupes created by hotmail sent items?
I've noticed every time i send a message using my hotmail account via outlook 2007, it saves a copy in the Sent Items folder under Personal Folder along with a copy in the sent items folder in the hotmail folders. How do i stop outlook from saving a copy in the personal sent items folder for hotmail ONLY. I still want sent messages from my pop3 accounts to be saved there. Regards, n Nibi <neebster@gmail.com> wrote: > I've noticed every time i send a message using my hotmail account via > outlook 2007, it saves a copy in the Sent Items folder under Personal > Folder al...

URGENT
Hi, I have outlook 2003. For a while now it will not sync with my hotmail account properly. it downloads all my emails up to about September 2009 and then nothing after that. Does any one know how to fix this? Thanks Gavin Gav wrote: > I have outlook 2003. For a while now it will not sync with my hotmail > account properly. it downloads all my emails up to about September 2009 and > then nothing after that. Does any one know how to fix this? A just how long is "awhile"? Half a year, maybe? Cutoff for DAV access to Hotmail ended on September 1, 20...

Check for duplicates with 2 fields
Hi, I have a form that gets its data from a table with 3 fields: Key (auto number), Item (text), and Detail (text). When I add a new record I want to test for a duplicate records based on both the Item and Detail fields. If there is a duplicate record I want to display my own error message and undo the entry. How is the best way to do this? Also, the Detail field can be a blank. Thanks, -- Phil One way is to add a unique index on those fields & use Form Error to trap & replace the default error msg (probably the best) Or you can use the Forms Before Update even Private Su...

Storage Limits not being accepted or showing up in ESM
I am running Exchange 2003 with Service Pack 2 applied. I have taken off storage limits for a particular user and it still does not show up in ESM. Hi Eric, How long have you waited? It can take a couple of hours to take. "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:65742EA8-D7A6-4D0F-853D-2BA091CB9E4C@microsoft.com... >I am running Exchange 2003 with Service Pack 2 applied. I have taken off > storage limits for a particular user and it still does not show up in ESM. > > ...