Hiding tasks with due dates in the distant future

I'd like to display only my tasks for the next month or so. How can I filter
out those that are in the distant future or recurring tasks that won't be
due until next year or the year after?

0
amber32 (4)

Hi,

Goto the Tasks folder.

Goto the Customize current view. Click on the Filter Button.

Goto the Advanced Tab. Under define more criteria, clickon the Feilds and
then select All Task Feilds and then select Due Date.

Then under the condition Select Between and then in the Value enter the
range of dates ( say 3/8/2004 and 3/10/2004 ).

Hope this helps !!!

With Regards,

Sudharson.AN
"Amber" <amber32@mdahospital.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to display only my tasks for the next month or so. How can I
filter
> out those that are in the distant future or recurring tasks that won't be
> due until next year or the year after?

0
meetsudhar (181)
4/1/2004 11:34:39 PM
How can I do this just once ance have it show me results for "today and the
next 2 months" so that I don't have to keep entering this every day? Is this
possible?
Thanks

"Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Goto the Tasks folder.
>
> Goto the Customize current view. Click on the Filter Button.
>
> Goto the Advanced Tab. Under define more criteria, clickon the Feilds and
> then select All Task Feilds and then select Due Date.
>
> Then under the condition Select Between and then in the Value enter the
> range of dates ( say 3/8/2004 and 3/10/2004 ).
>
> Hope this helps !!!
>
> With Regards,
>
> Sudharson.AN
> "Amber" <amber32@mdahospital.com> wrote in message
> > I'd like to display only my tasks for the next month or so. How can I
> filter
> > out those that are in the distant future or recurring tasks that won't
be
> > due until next year or the year after?

0
amber32 (4)

Date Calculation 12-05-07
I have two Date/Time fields on a spreadsheet, AppReceived and AppProcessed. I need Access to calculate the number of days from when an application was received and when it was processed. I've tried DateDiff, but keep getting errors. Can someone offer a suggestion? Thanks! DateDiff("d", [AppReceived], [AppProcessed]) should give you the number of days between the two dates, provided both have values. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "John Hansen" <JohnHansen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Hiding formuals in cells question

Dates #10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02F3_01C42EC2.96E7E710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I use Excel 2002 on a Win2k machine at work. At home I use an earlier = version of Excel (can't remeber of-hand what that is) on Win98. When ever I bring home some Excel files from work, the dates are changed = to American date (mm/dd/yy), but my Win98 system is definitly setup for = UK. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? thanks m ------=_NextPart_000_02F3_01C42EC2.96E7E710 Cont...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Access Note table in date order, when go to note form, dates are n
Help, I have checked everything and can't find the solution. I have a database that has date visited on the form. I want the last date visited displayed at bottom of form, and prior visits in order above. Anyhow, when I run the note table everything is in proper date order, however, when I put the notes in the note table, and look at it from there, they are NOT in date order. Has anyone had this happen to them? I will still be checking things, but I think I need some help on this quirky one. Thanks. -- Rachel Rollins Access stores records like a barrel of bricks, no...

hide my name

Grid lines in Tasks printout?
How do I darken or change the color of them? ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

What date is my IMF updated to?
Is there a way to determine to what date the IMF is updated? On this Exchange 2003 SP2 machine with IMF V2, there are occasional updates, such as "Update for Intelligent Message Filter for Exchange Server 2003: 2006.09.14." Is there some way to see that the IMF is using this 9/14/2006 update? Thanks. This should help. http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2005/12/14/416070.aspx "Julie" <julie@somewhere.org> wrote in message news:O33sIcR5GHA.3560@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to determine to what date the IMF is updated? > > On this Exchange 2...

Grouping Opportunities and Tasks
I want to be able to group together a set of opportunities and their associated tasks into a "Project". The tasks get assigned to various people in my organizations. I need to be able to look at a view which shows all the "open tasks" for this project. What is the best way to accomplish this? On Mar 31, 11:38=A0am, Mark <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to be able to group together a set of opportunities and their > associated tasks into a "Project". =A0The tasks get assigned to various p= eople > in my organizations. =A0I need...

Cant save file to CD on personal PC, due to admin
Somehow I have gotten the admin controls activated on my PC. when I try to use a CD to save a word file, the computer tells me I do not have the admin authority to do that. this is my personal computer, not networked with any others, been using it for years. how do I get out of this? I am unable to back up my documents. thanks This is not an Office question. I would start with a newsgroup for your operating system. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "BAC" <BAC@discussions.microsoft....

Date & Time file was last saved
Is there away to display in a cell the date & time the file was last saved? I know you can do this in word but is it possible in Excel 2002? Here is an UDF Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties(prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function Now you can use the following formula in one of your cells: =DocProps("Last save time") Obviously, the file has to have been saved. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to ...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Excel open files on task bar
I have a basic issue that I was thinking there may be a programming solution to. For example: Lets say I have 5 excel files open. Then I want to change files and I do not want to hit Ctrl+Tab and cycle through the files....that gets too hard on my eyes. Then if I click on the Icon on the Task Bar it does not identify the file that is active and I really do not like the Window Menu Bar item because it has other stuff on it also. Does anyone have a solution that is clean, clear and quick to show what files are open and make selecting the desired file easier? Also, why ...

View task pane and mail #2
Hello!! Using Outlook 2003 - Does anyone know if there is a way to view the mail as well as the task list? Similar to the view I can acheive using Calendar and task list. Thanks! Chris only by creating a folder home page using the outlook view control. There are some samples at www.digidashlive.com -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

BETWEEN DATES SUM
Hi, Col A has dates in order Col B has amounts Cell D1 is the beginning date Cell E1 is the end date I want to sum Col B where the dates in ColA are between the dates in D1 and E1. Thanks for your help. Jerry I believe this should do it: =SUMIF(A:A,">="&D1,B:B) - SUMIF(A:A,">"&E1,B:B) tl "Jerry Kinder" wrote: > Hi, > > Col A has dates in order > Col B has amounts > > Cell D1 is the beginning date > Cell E1 is the end date > > I want to sum Col B where the dates in ColA are between the dates in D1 and > ...

Hiding plot Area

Cannot create New Task
For some reason I have lost the ability to create a new task. The New Task dislog opens and allows me to enter text but when I attempt to Save and Close I get the message 'Could not complete the operation, one or more parameter values are not valid'. Any ideas? ...

Propose a meeting with multiple dates in Outlook
How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? Recurrence button S wrote: > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? > "S" <S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1448A718-D76A-4874-9FC0-03AFD4367566@microsoft.com... > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? See this: http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/pickmeeting.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] On 3/11/2010 7:16 AM, S wrote: > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? > A third-party solution called Tungle works nicely for this. ht...

date mask via vba?
Anyone have any code to simulate a date mask on a Word form that works like a date mask on an Access form. i.e. slashes are automatically entered as user types a date in the format mm/dd/yyyy If this is a protected form field, set its property type to Date and apply a mask. Protect the form, then any valid date input will be converted to match your mask. No vba required. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http:/...

Date Range Report
I have a Report that in controlled by a date range to open, it list invoices .. If I select a date range of 1-May-2007 to 1-July- 2007, it will list all Invoices and payments made in that range, if there is any total owing or credit it will show in a text box above. My sub report [Report.rptSubOwnerInvoiceAmount] shows the data between 1-May-2007 till 1 July 2007, it contains 2 Text boxes that I want to get information from tbInvoiceDate tbInvoiceAmount I want to create a 3 text boxes 1- tbInvoiceDate >30 Days show Amount 2-tbInvoiceDate>60 Days show Amount 3-tbInvoiceDate&...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...