I've just installed everything on my computer again and im having trouble
with outlook express. its asking for my incoming and outgoing server names
and i have no idea what they are or where i get them, so i can access or set
my account up again. if anyone knows can they please help me
thanks!!!!
you can reach me at : bl182ink@hotmail.com
Amanda Arbuckle
0
bl182ink (2)

what type of account? who is the email provider? have you checked their
website for assistance?

--

"Amanda" <bl182ink@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've just installed everything on my computer again and im having trouble
> with outlook express. its asking for my incoming and outgoing server names
> and i have no idea what they are or where i get them, so i can access or
> set
> my account up again. if anyone knows can they please help me
> thanks!!!!
> you can reach me at : bl182ink@hotmail.com
> Amanda Arbuckle

0
outlookmvp (5838)
12/28/2005 3:49:16 AM
thanks, i just wrote my email providers website support, thanks, hopefully i
get this figured out!!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> what type of account? who is the email provider? have you checked their
> website for assistance?
>
> --
>
> "Amanda" <bl182ink@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I've just installed everything on my computer again and im having trouble
> > with outlook express. its asking for my incoming and outgoing server names
> > and i have no idea what they are or where i get them, so i can access or
> > set
> > my account up again. if anyone knows can they please help me
> > thanks!!!!
> > you can reach me at : bl182ink@hotmail.com
> > Amanda Arbuckle

0
bl182ink (2)

Automatically viewing picture attachments in Outlook 2002
I tried to search in this newsgroup but couldn't find the answer. Is there any way that outlook can automatically view picture attachments like in outlook express. Thanks. No. Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "...

sumifs help

Help !

Setting the range of a dialog box slider
Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of the control (the class wizard only creates a class for the dialog box), is there a way to attach a CSliderCtrl class to the resource or is there some other way to access the object in C++. SiBorg wrote: > Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of...

Help with this thing

Outlook crashes when typing recipient
Every time I try to send an email message in Outlook, it crashes as soon as I start typing in the recipient address. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I do not have any Add-Ins installed. Thanks. It would be helpful if you provided at least some basic information such as: 1. Outlook version 2. Mail account type 3. Information store 4. The steps used to break Outlook. I suspect this didn't just start happening on its own for no reason. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <yofnik@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1159655665.219713.8280@e3g2000cwe.google...

Outlook Express #222
Can I sent-up to send an Automatic Reply to my incoming mail while I am out of the office from Outlook Express? Do I need additional software in order to do this? ...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

Possible to set up a timer in Outlook?
I would like to have one of Outlook's reminders appear. Then, when I acknowlege it, I would like Outlook to, in effect, 'count down' until a certain period of time has elapsed, then pop up another reminder. In short, rather than a reminder that occurs at a specific time of day, I'd like a recurring reminder that only appears when a certain amount of time has elapsed after I manually acknowlege the last reminder. Is there an easy way to set up such a thing in Outlook? Thanks for any answers or suggestions. Schuh is my hero <no@mail> wrote: > I would like to ha...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Envelope not shown for new email in Outlook 2003 SP3
One of my users has a problem where the envelope does not show in the task bar next to the clock when new mail arrives in Outlook 2003 SP3. The settings are properly set - show an envelope icon in the notification area, display a new mail mail desktop alert. It did work for the longest time, now does not. Does anyone know why the envelope will not show when he received new email - internal or internet mail, and if you know a way to resolve ? maybe re-install Outlook ? thanks, Bob ...

Outlook Express #280
I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I find them and solve the problem Karen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I > find them and solve the problem Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

how do i set up a excel program for seniors membership/dues, etc
I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as confused senior One start is to browse the free templates at MS': http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "completely confused" <completelyconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B304EB05-8C65-46EF-9D44-1A2E12E318B8@microsoft.com... >I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as >confused > senior ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

OT: Setting for posting here
I'm using Outlook Express 6 to access this newsgroup as well as a few others. Where is the setting that I can put jibberish in my email addy that will force people to manually edit it before sending me mail. For example jl_amerson@hotnospammail.com TIA Please explain! -- tool/accounts/news/email address -- "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS someone with more" "JL Amerson" <JL_Amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vtf04vqp2qfi88@corp.supernews.com... > I'm using Outlook Express 6 ...

Import from MS Outlook 2000
Hi, I need to import into my Entourage 2004 all my data from an Outlook.pst file created in Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows. Can you please tell me how I can do it??? Thanks and Happy Holidays!! JM Yepez Hi Jose, This newsgroup is for questions about converting between versions of Microsoft Access database software, and hardly anyone here uses Macs. Probably what you'l have to do is to use Outlook to open the PST file and export the items it contains to a format that Entourage can import. If there's a better answer, you're more likely to get it from an Entourage forum. ...

Macro Help

Set curdir from where template was opened
I have an app where there is a templete that resides in a directory, under this directory is a data storage folder, the location of the template can change. Part of the code builds the require directory structure below the template location. Is there a way to set the curdir to where the workbook was opened from ie: where template sits? I am interupting the save process so I can set the name of the file depending on values within a worksheet, it needs to default to the "place where template is"\datastore\"Name I define".xls TIA W Code below FYI: Sub Workbook_Be...

help me #2

Create and set up custom forms in OWA
Hey there! I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can be used in OWA. Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the conversion-part? Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook custom form into an ActiveServerPage? Thanks for any help, Reto. ...