help with IPAQ font problem

Hi,

I have XP/Outlook 97/Ipaq 1910/ActiveSync 3.5.

I installed an astronomy program and it works fine. However, I
noticed
a peculiar problem.

When I paste text into a 'task' window on the PC, and then later sync
the IPAQ, the text that I paste [usually this is from a webpage into
wordpad or notepad, then into the IPAQ]

turns to astronomical symbols, via the font installed from the
astronomy
program.

This only shows up on the IPAQ, not the PC. I can fix this by
selecting the
contents of the task folder on the PC, and changing the font from
'auto'
to arial, etc. saving, then resyncing.

Not a huge deal, but is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks,

itchy

sumifs help

Help !

multi-thread problem
I am not sure how to correctly write this Worker Thread example program. And I realize that this specific problem is somewhat more of a C++ issue. But I really needed to make sure that I was correctly writing this part of the program. I've also encountered another problem, but I thought it could be connected with this first problem here. However, I would hoped to ask about it later. How do you write the statement that "post" the long integer in the Controller thread to the receiving function. UINT CThreadTestDlg::Thread1(LPVOID lParam) { CThreadTestDlg* pHwnd = (...

Help with this thing

ole drag and drop problem in a ListView
I've implemented ole drag and drop in my application's listview. My understanding is that I should get scrolling for free but I don't get any scrolling action. Am I missing something here? I'm new to OLE so any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Omundu. ...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Meeting request's problem
When I sent a meeting request to a Group. Then, this meeting request might never marked in calendar of recipients if the recipients haven't open this request. Once the recipient open this meeting request, then it will marked in his calendar. I found that only I send it to a group, then this problem will be occur. Is't a bug? ...

"No more new fonts" error message
I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I add another sheet and attempt to modify it. Any ideas? Thanks TS See this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "TS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a701c3a487$31d92340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

exch 5.5 help

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

OnActivateView problem
I have a class derived from CView, say CViewA. I have controls in a CDialogBar. when the view CViewA is activated I enable the button on the dialogbar and when it is deactivated I disable the buttons on the dialog bar. But i donot want the buttons to enable or disable when there is switch between same type of view. This is creating refreshing problem. First the CViewA, OnActivateView is called with bActivate equal to False, then the same function is called with bActivate equals to true. I used the following code to find which view is getting active:- CMainFrame *frame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGet...

Macro Help

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Exchange 5.5 Problem
I can't send email to this email address and I know it works since I tested it using my yahoo and hotmail accounts. For some reason our exchange 5.5 server is not sending it out. This is the message I get in return. "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test email Sent: 1/6/2004 10:25am The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'frednezzar@club-internet.fr' on 1/6/2004 10:25am The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ; p=hmt;l=londondc-04010616244...

receiving mail problem
I am on a network running Microsoft Backoffice (I think) and XP Professional on our workstations. Last week we statred rejecting or bouncing incoming emaild from certain addresses. They faxed us the message which says "this message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server." We have not changed any settings or done anything different. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > I am on a network running Microsoft Backoffice (I think) and XP > Professional on our workstations. Last week we statred rejecting or > bouncing incom...

Your Help is Appreciated