HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?

I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
files and can not find them now.

Thank you for your input. Ron
0
anonymous (74721)

Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a
search for *.pst.  This should get you started...

"Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before
> removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and
> thought I could find my old data files. but all of the
> import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have.
> I remember that previously there were seperate inbox
> files and can not find them now.
>
> Thank you for your input. Ron

0
mx1 (14)

sumifs help

Practice Files
Hi. I just purchased a used copy of "Step by Step Microsoft Excel 97 Visual Basic" by Reed Jacobson. Unfortunately, the practice files seem to be corupt on the accompanying CD. Does anyone have access to these file that they might send to me or know where I can download them? Thanks, Mike. mdemos@REMOVETHISattglobal.net ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Uplaod file / Image file grater that 3mb.
Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. What to Do? I am using WINHTTP. You could try WinRar to break the file into smaller chunks Les <shrikant.gurav11@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9cccc88a-a554-47ff-866f-c394295483ac@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. > What to Do? > I am using WINHTTP. ...

REMOVING GAPS IN DATES
I want to chart some production data. Right now I have a x-y scatter and it plots the dates on x-axis and the data on the y-axis. The boss would like the dates that we did not run production to be cut out of the chart. So, if we ran on 01-01-04 to 01-02-04 and picked up again at 03-01-04, then only the days that we ran would be on the chart and evenly spaced throughout like 01-01-04, 01-02-04, 03-01-04, etc. If anyone would give me a hint it would be very helpful. Thank you. Erick YOu could change your chart type to "line" remove lines and leave markers and select chart optio...

exch 5.5 help

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Publisher (PUB) file viewer?
How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without having the actual software? You don't. You can't. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Steezy20" <Steezy20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75144304-0B4C-4EED-B4F7-614D6085FD65@microsoft.com... > How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without having > the > actual software? Steezy20 wrote: > How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without > having the actual software? Look, you l...

Windows XP 64bit Movie Maker
Hi, Currently i'm using some 32bit Windows Movie Maker filters (*.ax / *.dll) as effects in a project i'm building, and i have to port my project to 64bits. Because 32bit filters don't work on a 64bit system, my question is : does it exist a Windows Movie Maker 64Bit for Windows XP 64bit? Thanks, Alex. ...

Does HQ run better on XP or Win Server 2003?
I'm running HQ on a win2000 machine. I would like to upgrade. Does it run better in XP or Win Server 2003? Is it certified for Win Server 2003? HQ will run fine on either. Remember that there are many components to "HQ" - Server, Client, Manager and a database - you may want to split those functions across several systems. We normally recommend a full version of SQL Server rather than MSDE for HQ Environments, and that requires a Server OS - consider Small Business Server Premier which includes SQL Server as well as Win 2K3 Sever and some of the other MS Back Office s...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

Upgrade from bundled Office Test Drive
My father-in-law has an iMac he purchased last year. The 30-day Office Test Drive has long expired and he's now contemplating purchasing Office 2004. It appears that one must have _licenced_ version of an Office app in order to _upgrade_ vice install a full-up version. I also note that he'll need to remove the Test Drive folder prior to install of the new software. He's looking to me for some assistance and I'm thinking that he'll need to purchase the full-up version. Any thoughts and/or advice would be much appreciated. -Will Hi Will - If he has never had a licen...

help me #2

Looking for control to browse files
Hi, I am pretty new to and unexperienced with access (2007 is the one I amworking with) I have made a database (of 1 table) to record registered mail and such. I have added a hyperlink field which contains the link to a specific transmittal document showing the contents of the mail item. I have added it to the form and it works fine. If I click on the link it opens the (Word) transmittal file). So far so good. What I want is a control that lets me browse for the transmittal file, something like a simple Open dialog Can someone point me to the right documentation, please ...

Opening a file with a Macro
To open files with a macro, I am currently using: Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\file_path.xls" How can I use a variable as part of the file path? In other words, before I try to open the file in my VBA code I will set a variable (let's call it date_extension). Then I want to open a file that I know will exist with a file path whose final characters before the .xls will be the date_extension. How can I get the file path to be recognized with the variable? Thanks for your help (P.S. I am a total novice, so I may not be familiar with commands or procedures that are fair...

office outlook 2003 keep shtting down and won t start till i resta
I set up my office outlook today and it keep shutting down and won t open again start till i restart my system ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help