Help, 'requested tasks' dialog box won't go away!

Hello--

Outlook 2000 is set to check for mail ever five minutes.
However, when it does so, Outlook insists on displaying it's dialog box
stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully."  The dialog
box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, but does not make any
difference whether checked or unchecked.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a resolution?

I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (that issue
resolved)..

Also, the send/receive icon no long appears in the tray...(XP Home)

Thank you for your help!
--
B'rgds,

Vinnie

0
vinrin571 (35)

sumifs help

change check box value based on combo box value
I have a form (Form1) with a combo box (Combo43) with three values: Reference 1 Antenatal 1 Quant 1 I also have two check boxes (check36 and check34) What is the best way to implement such that when Reference 1 is selected in the combo box, check34 changes from false to true, and when Antenenal 1 or quant 1 is selected, check 36 changes to true? I've tried something along the lines of, but no luck: Private Sub Combo43_AfterUpdate() If Me.Combo43 = "Reference 1" Then Me.Check32 = True Else Me.Check32 = False End If End Sub I'm a beginner at this, so any help would be ...

Help !

Setting the range of a dialog box slider
Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of the control (the class wizard only creates a class for the dialog box), is there a way to attach a CSliderCtrl class to the resource or is there some other way to access the object in C++. SiBorg wrote: > Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Meeting request's problem
When I sent a meeting request to a Group. Then, this meeting request might never marked in calendar of recipients if the recipients haven't open this request. Once the recipient open this meeting request, then it will marked in his calendar. I found that only I send it to a group, then this problem will be occur. Is't a bug? ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

text box float over photo?
Pub 2k, Is there a way to float a text box over a photo or vice versa? (photo program layering) thanks, Sure, what problems are you running into? If your photo is in the back make the text box transparent.(No fill, ctrl+t). If you place the text box in the back, you will have to think about the wrap. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "L." <ofa@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23fFs6ZDiHHA.392@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Pub 2k, > > Is there a way to float a text box over a photo or vice v...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

PS2007: Task actuals appearing out of nowhere
One of my resources recently ran into a very strange problem. One of her tasks was filled in with actuals over a lengthy period (2+ weeks) with an even spread of 0.025 hours per day, totaling to 7.5 hours (1 day of work). She had entered some time towards that task previously, but the task still had remaining work. The task still has remaining work too - just this one day of work appeared from somewhere and got spread over the length of the task up to the current date. Neither the project manager or the resource can think of anything they've done that could have resulted i...

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Combo box in sub-form
To John W Vinson: Any chance of an answer to my previous question, as follows? I really would appreciate your help; you're my last hope! > On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:21:01 -0800, Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> > wrote: > > >I have a Track Artists table with field headings: Track Artist ID, Track > >Artist, Recording ID & Track ID. There are 3 names entered. > >When I click on a Track Artist field in the Sub-forn, a down arrow appears. > >If I click on the arrow a drop-down list appears but it is empty. When I > >double clic...