Help on Outlook 2007 ( URGENT )

------=_NextPart_000_0DD3_01C7306D.36B09860

how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in =
the FROM field ?

--=20
Edward

------=_NextPart_000_0DD3_01C7306D.36B09860

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbig5">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>how can I create Outlok template that =
can contain=20
an email address in the FROM field ?</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Edward</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0DD3_01C7306D.36B09860--

0
edward7060 (11)

Did you try creating a message, then saving it as an .oft file?=20
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Edward" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message =
how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in =
the FROM field ?

--=20
Edward

0
suemvp (4038)
1/4/2007 6:31:30 PM
I have tried to create a message & save it as oft , but fail.
When I open the file again, the email address in the "FORM" field has been
deleted

--
Edward

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message
Did you try creating a message, then saving it as an .oft file?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Edward" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message
how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in the
FROM field ?

--
Edward

0
edward7060 (11)
1/5/2007 1:28:59 AM
I see that same behavior in Outlook 2003 SP2. I know it worked in at =
least some earlier versions. Microsoft might have changed it in some =
service pack along the way. There's no switch to restore the older =
behavior that I know of.=20

What's your purpose in using such a template? Maybe there's an =
alternative solution.=20

>I have tried to create a message & save it as oft , but fail.
> When I open the file again, the email address in the "FORM" field has =
been=20
> deleted
>=20
>=20
> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message=20
> Did you try creating a message, then saving it as an .oft file?
>=20
> "Edward" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message=20
> how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in =
the=20
> FROM field ?

0
suemvp (4038)
1/5/2007 2:23:47 AM
Thanks for your reply.

1st....I have solved this when we are using Office 2003 sp2 ( use Word to
create a template instead of Outlook 2003, it can save the email address in
the "Form" field )

2nd the reason :

We have set 5 supports on behalf of a " general email address, eg
support@xyz.com ", which when user reply to this address, the 5 supports can
receive at the same time instead of reply to 1 support.

So we set can let those 5 supports to send out email on behalf of
support@xyz.com with a standard format, so we need such a template & those
supports only need to fill in somethings, then can send out.

the group will change to Office 2007 since some clients will change soon.

--

I see that same behavior in Outlook 2003 SP2. I know it worked in at least
some earlier versions. Microsoft might have changed it in some service pack
along the way. There's no switch to restore the older behavior that I know
of.

What's your purpose in using such a template? Maybe there's an alternative
solution.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Edward" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message
>I have tried to create a message & save it as oft , but fail.
> When I open the file again, the email address in the "FORM" field has been
> deleted
>

> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message
> Did you try creating a message, then saving it as an .oft file?
>
> "Edward" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message
> how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in the
> FROM field ?

0
edward7060 (11)

Automatically viewing picture attachments in Outlook 2002
I tried to search in this newsgroup but couldn't find the answer. Is there any way that outlook can automatically view picture attachments like in outlook express. Thanks. No. Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "...

Unable to install dpm 2007 sp1 agent to Server 2008R2
I am unable to do an install of the dpm agent to server 2008R2, from DPM Manager I get errors, manual install seems to work, but dpm server is unable to communicate, the is the AgentBootstapperCurr.errlog: PS. I first installed the updated version from 1038 directory, then uninstalled and installed the original SP1 one: 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1801) Failed: F: lVal : (HANDLE)(schService = OpenServiceW( schSCManager, strServiceName.PeekStr(), (0x00010000L) | 0x0020 | 0x0004)): 0x80070424 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1839) DeleteServiceByName for...

sumifs help

Help !

Outlook crashes when typing recipient
Every time I try to send an email message in Outlook, it crashes as soon as I start typing in the recipient address. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I do not have any Add-Ins installed. Thanks. It would be helpful if you provided at least some basic information such as: 1. Outlook version 2. Mail account type 3. Information store 4. The steps used to break Outlook. I suspect this didn't just start happening on its own for no reason. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <yofnik@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1159655665.219713.8280@e3g2000cwe.google...

Help with this thing

Outlook Express #222
Can I sent-up to send an Automatic Reply to my incoming mail while I am out of the office from Outlook Express? Do I need additional software in order to do this? ...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Access 2007 link table login
Hi I am migrating my Access 2003 to 2007. There a lot of link tables from Oracle in my mdb file. when my applicaiton running, I have to code to login Oracle: Dim wsp As Workspace Set wsp = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("xxx", "xxx", "xxx", dbUseODBC) Set dbs = OpenDatabase("", False, True, strConnect) ' connect via regular ODBC 'Close the database. The login is still cached so that it is available for any 'Access object that needs it during the same session. dbs.Close This code works great in 2003 but not in 2...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Possible to set up a timer in Outlook?
I would like to have one of Outlook's reminders appear. Then, when I acknowlege it, I would like Outlook to, in effect, 'count down' until a certain period of time has elapsed, then pop up another reminder. In short, rather than a reminder that occurs at a specific time of day, I'd like a recurring reminder that only appears when a certain amount of time has elapsed after I manually acknowlege the last reminder. Is there an easy way to set up such a thing in Outlook? Thanks for any answers or suggestions. Schuh is my hero <no@mail> wrote: > I would like to ha...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Envelope not shown for new email in Outlook 2003 SP3
One of my users has a problem where the envelope does not show in the task bar next to the clock when new mail arrives in Outlook 2003 SP3. The settings are properly set - show an envelope icon in the notification area, display a new mail mail desktop alert. It did work for the longest time, now does not. Does anyone know why the envelope will not show when he received new email - internal or internet mail, and if you know a way to resolve ? maybe re-install Outlook ? thanks, Bob ...

Outlook Express #280
I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I find them and solve the problem Karen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I > find them and solve the problem Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

outlook is too slowly
HI ,all Is there someone can help me, My outlook is too slowly and it cost too many memory. I'm using outlook 2003 and CRM3 client. They are all install nearly so not many emails. when I open the outlook 2003,I can see that outlook cost 180M and CRM3 client cost 150M memory. My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help