Help Old addresses keep coming up

When I go to send an email to some people their old email addresses keep
popping up together with their current ones. I do not have them listed in
contacts or in an address book. It is a minor annoyance. I am using Outlook
2003. It is a minor annoyance. How do I delete these old addresses? Where
they show up is where I am entering the e-mail address on the item being
e-mailed.

                Thanks

0
mwos (6)

You did not specify how you were entering the addresses. Presumably you are
using autocompletion and they are stored in your autocompletion cache.
Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting
the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to
migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of
the field. If your autocomplete list contains only a single entry, use the
directions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289975

To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"mwos" <mwos@optonline.net> wrote in message
> When I go to send an email to some people their old email addresses keep
> popping up together with their current ones. I do not have them listed in
> contacts or in an address book. It is a minor annoyance. I am using
> Outlook 2003. It is a minor annoyance. How do I delete these old
> addresses? Where they show up is where I am entering the e-mail address on
> the item being e-mailed.
>
> Thanks

0
russval1 (2102)

Old Question
On Novembre 04th 2009, I posted one Question labeld "Error 2001, Access 2007, Subform Bookmark", that had some replays from Jeanette Cunningham. Today I looked for them to review again, but they are not anymore available. I googled them I found that other sites still have them, but you don´t. What I have to do to continue with my request. Regards. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:05:01 -0800, Jose Antonio Vial <JoseAntonioVial@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >On Novembre 04th 2009, I posted one Question labeld "Error 2001, Access 2007, >Subform B...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

email with attachments keeps repeating to the recipient
when I send an email with an attached document or photo, wether it be initatyed by me or forwarded, the recipients gets the email multiple times. I have to delete the outgoing email to limit the number of times the recipient gets the email. thanks all. Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-...

Cannot hide recipients in the Global Address List
Windows 2000 domain + Exchange 2000 + Outlook 2000. I hide a user, but his name instill shows up in the Globe Address List. It didn't happen before. Anybody can help me??? Andy On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:52:34 -0600, "Andy Zhou" <andy.zhou@mail.com> wrote: >Windows 2000 domain + Exchange 2000 + Outlook 2000. I hide a user, but his >name instill shows up in the Globe Address List. It didn't happen before. >Anybody can help me??? > >Andy > IS the RUS updating for new accounts properly? Hi Andy, Thanks for posting here. First, I would like to cl...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

new emails that are really a month old that reload every few minutes
Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" emails...this is a brand new problem that started yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up as new very few minutes...I've had to delete hundreds of emails today. Why is this happening? Is there some reason you aren't deleting messages from the POP server after downloading them? Allison wrote: > Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" > emails...this is a brand new problem that started > yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up > as new very few minutes....

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Address mapping and rewrite in Exchange 2003?
I am wondering wether it would be possible to mimick bridgehead feature from 5.5 of rewriting domain part of an address in all incoming mail. For example have mail come in on @domain1.com and then forwarding it on to internal boxes as @domain2.com. Exchange 5.5 IMC could do it and I heard that 2003 could do it as well.... "Dima" <voland@begemot.com> wrote: >I am wondering wether it would be possible to mimick >bridgehead feature from 5.5 of rewriting domain part of an >address in all incoming mail. For example have mail come >in on @domain1.com and then fo...

Macro Help

help me #2

office outlook 2003 keep shtting down and won t start till i resta
I set up my office outlook today and it keep shutting down and won t open again start till i restart my system ...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help