HELP--Import multiple OE message stores into Outlook.pst

Need to start using Outlook 2003 to manage my mail because I've hit the wall
with Outlook Express v6 storage limits.

A couple of days ago I ran out of OE capacity and OE 'thoughtfully' decided
to 'archive' (for lack of a better term, though I know this may be the wrong
terminology to use) all my mail folders (about 200).

What OE did was keep my In, Sent, and Drafts in a new '{identity}' folder,
and it left my 200 filed mail folders in an old {identity} that I can no
longer access.

I want to merge both OE mail stores into *one* new .pst in Outlok 2003.

archived OE identity folders ---|
                                                |---> new outlook.pst
current OE identity ------------|

So, how can I import all my 200 mail folders from the no longer accessible
OE mail identity into a new Outlook.PST file and then also import all the
mail/address book that is in the currently accessible OE {identity}into the
same Outlook.PST file?

I tried the Import function in Outlook but it only seems to be able to find
the current OE mailstore.

Thanks

0
a3858 (4)

sumifs help

Outlook VERY slow / extra traffic while selecting multiple emails
I have purchased a new computer recently which is a 1.8GHz powerhouse with a ton of memory. The thing is that outlook crawls on this computer, while it flies on my p450. This behavior happens when i select multiple emails for any reason, ie, to delete them, move them, etc. After i am done selecting them (let go of the mouse key with a shift key multiple select)I see the network traffic going crazy, and outlook locks up until the traffic ends. It can take 5 minutes to select 100 records for instance. I have looked everywhere, but i cannot find the problem. Any ideas? I have a si...

Help !

Help with this thing

Outlook crashes when typing recipient
Every time I try to send an email message in Outlook, it crashes as soon as I start typing in the recipient address. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I do not have any Add-Ins installed. Thanks. It would be helpful if you provided at least some basic information such as: 1. Outlook version 2. Mail account type 3. Information store 4. The steps used to break Outlook. I suspect this didn't just start happening on its own for no reason. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <yofnik@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1159655665.219713.8280@e3g2000cwe.google...

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

"No more new fonts" error message
I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I add another sheet and attempt to modify it. Any ideas? Thanks TS See this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "TS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a701c3a487$31d92340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No...

BCM History Import?
I was SO hoping that the 4.0 DM wizard would handle Business Contact manager history, but no such luck. Guess I'll have to create my own data map. Has anyone done this? (and would be willing to share?) -- Thanx Grizz GrizzlyTech: I've spent way too much time redoing the maps for linking Accounts and Contacts together for importing BCM 2007 data into CRM Live. The problem with history is not being able to export it to .CSV and then linking it to the correct contact and/or account. Do you know of a way? Thanks, Lon ___________________________________________________________ L...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

Import data using macro
Hi, how do you use excel to import a text file using a macro to do the work for you? I start by creating a new workbook. Then turn on the macro recorder and open that text file. (Try not to make errors--it can make clean up troublesome.) Then format the worksheet (headers/footers/page layout/filters,freeze panes) exactly the way you want. When you're done, turn off the macro recorder. Close the imported file and back to your other workbook. Insert a giant button from the forms toolbar on the first worksheet (with instructions). Then save it. Now go into the vbe and start tweakin...

Possible to set up a timer in Outlook?
I would like to have one of Outlook's reminders appear. Then, when I acknowlege it, I would like Outlook to, in effect, 'count down' until a certain period of time has elapsed, then pop up another reminder. In short, rather than a reminder that occurs at a specific time of day, I'd like a recurring reminder that only appears when a certain amount of time has elapsed after I manually acknowlege the last reminder. Is there an easy way to set up such a thing in Outlook? Thanks for any answers or suggestions. Schuh is my hero <no@mail> wrote: > I would like to ha...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Multiple POP3 Domains
Hello World! I currently have Exchange 2003 up and running with Internet Mail (POP3), all is well. What I would like to do is set up another POP3 Domain on the same server. Is that possible?.. Example, current internet email: mydomain.ca add new domain email: mydomain.ca make sense?.. Hi, Yes it is possible. You need to make a new recipient policy for it. You can then choose who is going to be on the new domain or if all will be on both. This will be easiest to control via OU groups. Regards Martin "Mr Techie" <mrtechie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C35...

Macro Help

Import from MS Outlook 2000
Hi, I need to import into my Entourage 2004 all my data from an Outlook.pst file created in Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows. Can you please tell me how I can do it??? Thanks and Happy Holidays!! JM Yepez Hi Jose, This newsgroup is for questions about converting between versions of Microsoft Access database software, and hardly anyone here uses Macs. Probably what you'l have to do is to use Outlook to open the PST file and export the items it contains to a format that Entourage can import. If there's a better answer, you're more likely to get it from an Entourage forum. ...

help me #2

outlook is too slowly
HI ,all Is there someone can help me, My outlook is too slowly and it cost too many memory. I'm using outlook 2003 and CRM3 client. They are all install nearly so not many emails. when I open the outlook 2003,I can see that outlook cost 180M and CRM3 client cost 150M memory. My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Multiple incoming emails
Why do I get mulitples in incoming emails (5)? I've check under accounts, and only have one active. Just started 2 days ago. "momof2" <momof2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BF8AB8-2620-48C8-9A30-7D750BF7A17B@microsoft.com... > Why do I get mulitples in incoming emails (5)? I've check under accounts, > and > only have one active. Just started 2 days ago. See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

HQ & Store Operations Manager item synchronization
I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. Regards, Kami This is not possible in RMS, you may find addon that handle it "Kami" <Kami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71A61834-284E-4342-B00E-B7A78C8EBE6B@microsoft.com... >I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how > can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. > > Regards, > Kami > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...