help. i can write an email but have no idea how to send it in mic.

anyone who can please help me send an email by microsoft outlook 2003 please
help. so far all i can do is write a draft and have absolutley no idea where
to go from there to actually send off the email. thankyou
0
Natalie1 (13)

natalie wrote:
|| anyone who can please help me send an email by microsoft outlook
|| 2003 please help. so far all i can do is write a draft and have
|| absolutley no idea where to go from there to actually send off the
|| email. thankyou

Try pressing "Send"?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)
3/18/2005 8:11:45 AM
Hello Natalie

Drafts Hmmmm. Where or in what are you writing in Draft? Also nobody will
send you an email because you are posting with the CDO interface. Follow the
steps below.

When you open Outlook select the button that says New. This will bring up
the place where you can write your email. You will need to fill in the To:
field with the email address where you are sending it to and also put
something into the Subject: field so as the person receiving the email will
know what it is about. Then you can write your email in the body of that
window. When finished just press the Send button .

--
Peter

Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others.
"natalie" <natalie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> anyone who can please help me send an email by microsoft outlook 2003
> please
> help. so far all i can do is write a draft and have absolutley no idea
> where
> to go from there to actually send off the email. thankyou

0
okf22 (85)

sumifs help

Public Folders can't receive email from outside sources.
This is on an exchange 2003 server. When external email is addressed to the public folder the sender gets these messages. I can send to this address from inside without error. Suggestions please. Thanks. Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:30:23 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;SubbasinPlanning@nwppc.org Action: failed Status: 5.2.1 X-Display-Name: Subbasin Planning Download Attachment: attachment21 Attachment21: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, ...

HTML Emails Loose Formatting on Forward / Reply
We are currently sending out some HTML emails (via a programmatic tool) to members of our company who use Outlook 2000 -2004. These emails use inline style definitions (i.e. defined in the header) that are applied throughout the email (i.e. to table cells, paragraphs, etc.). The problem is: The styles seem to come through fine when the user first receives the email, but when a user replies or forwards the email, the outlook/word editor seems to generate its own interpretation of those styles which ends up being very different from how they orginally looked. I've seen other HTML based em...

Help !

Help with this thing

how can I get a cell to change color by date to indicate expiery t
I'm trying to get the cell color to change from green to yellow to red as a date entered in the cell gets closer to that date plus 12 months or 36 months. ie some task was completed on 1 Jan 08 and will last for 24 months so I want the cell to read green if the date is still good turn yellow a month or 2 before it expires and turn red and clear the date if expired. So if the cell is empty it should show red. But I want to be able to update the date the task was completed ie it was completed again on the 15 Dec 10 before it expired so I want the countdown to expiration to restart f...

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Support Email to Support Case
I've only earned about two days of experience with this program so far, so here goes my first request... I have the Pro Suite 1.2 version of CRM and I've successfully setup a Queue User so that all emails that come to Support@***.com are automatically entered into CRM. I would like to have CRM automatically create a CASE with this email, or at least have a CASE created when someone accepts or assigns the email. Is this possible? Is this something I'll need the Workflow Manager for? Thanks for your help in advance, Vito You need www.c360.com's Email to Case module. It&#...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Send pdf inline (not as attachment)
Is there a way to send a pdf file as the message and not as an attachment? I want to be sure that every recipient sees exactly what I sent in exactly the format I sent it. Thanks Ehm... "I want to be sure that every recipient sees exactly what I sent in exactly the format I sent it." Then you'll need to send it as a PDF as the message format also depends on the mailclient being used an whether or not the mailserver supports that type of formatting. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an O...

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

OWA 2K
THis is definitely a client side issue, happens from the internet or from the intranet. Whe I click on either the compose or reply button in OWA, the field where I would enter message text is blank with a red x in the upper left corner as if an image or control can't be located. Additionally, nothing happens when I click the attachment button. The problem is client specific. Running IE 6SP1 on Win XP Pro. I would assume that there is a broken control...how can I force a reload? I have attempted to remove controls hoping to reload them when reattaching to the OWA server, but no luck. TIA ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

can't publish
I just tried to publish my site after updating it -- new page, text, photos, links -- did update hyperlinks. I get the following message. Is it on my site or my host's side? Server error: The page Thumbs.db has been modified by (unknown) on 14 Feb 2010 19:10:44 -0500. Thank you. It's you: When you open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file. For example, if you use Windows Explorer to open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file in that folder. Delete the Thumbs.db files that are contained in folders on the Web site ...

CRM integration with MOSS: tracking emails in CRM stored in a MOSS list
Hello, I have a question concerning integration of MOSS and CRM, and I would like to ask your opinions on best ways of doing it: In my company, we are currently using Exchange public folders to receive emails with attachments from clients. We are planning to deploy both CRM and MOSS in our organisation. However, we would like to make use of MOSS libraries to store emails (in the same way we're doing with Exchange public folders at the moment), but ALSO make use of CRM to tag these emails with a tracking ID. Question: Can we combine these features? If so, what would be the best pr...

Can Excel notify me when a date is due?
I am currently setting up an Excel spreadsheet to calculate dates, and I was wondering whether Excel could notify me somehow 2 days before a date I have calculated, or to somehow flash up that the date is due. Does anyone know how to do this, or would I somehow have-to transfer the dates I have calculated in Excel into Outlook? Hi Claire Use a helper cell with A1-2 and use that cell in the change event Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Claire Chandler" <Claire Chandler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully?
Hello How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully? I sent some days ago a confidential e-mail. I know that I can to set a e-mail before to send but not after... may be from Exchange server it's possible? Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 Thanks Henpat no, that's not possible...if you didn't have delivery or read receipt selected before you sent the message, you can't do that afterward and get the receipt... "henpat" <henpat63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7yToJyIFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How can I know if a e-mail wa...