help! how to remove reference to MS Exchange account?

I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email.
By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but
with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open
local files.

I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and
there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS
Exchange.

Thanks

rockypierre <rocky_pierre@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email.
> By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but
> with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open
> local files.
>
> I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and
> there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS
> Exchange.

Use the Mail applet in Control Panel to remove the Exchange service from the
profile.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Exchange Migration tools wizard
Hello, I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but when the tools asked me to add the .csv file. I don't know what kind of information I can put into this file. Can you help me. "Romulus" <tezam@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e9qg86$2gt0$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > Hello, > > I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. > > Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. > > So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but wh...

sumifs help

Help !

MS Query variable
Is it possible to pass a variable to an MS query from and excel spreadsheet. ie. can the user enter something into a cell on sheet1 and this be called into an MSquery and the query run on this info? Dean This is certainly possible. However the MSquery results must be returned to excel. You need to access the query properties (right click in the data returned area) and select the Parameters option. This menu option is sensitive to the fact that the query is expecting parameters so ensure that the query is constructed for this first. (MSQuery help hsows you how) Then it is simply a m...

Forms, tables, etc. open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar
Dear All How can I set Access 2007 up in order to have the windows (forms, tables, etc.) open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar? In short, I would like to have Access 2007 behaving likewise Access 2003, regarding opening windows. Thanks in advance, Paul Hi Paul, I don't believe this capability exists in Access 2007. You can have the objects open in separate windows within the object workspace by doing this: - Click the Office button - Click Access Options (bottom left corner) - Click Current Database category - Under the Application Options section for the r...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Exchange and fax
We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on product for Exchange 5.5 server (on NT4 OS) that lets us send out faxes by email? Thanks. GFI Essentials FaxMaker for Exchange works well for us and is pretty simple to set up "Ron" <jfkfjdsarewureow@ruioewuroiewvkjhdkghdska.com> wrote in message news:OC3MJHDTFHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's > fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on...

Resource mailbox and AutoAccept Agent Exchange 2003
Hello, I am hoping osmeone can assist me in configuring a reosurce mailbox and autoaccept agent. We are currently running an Exchange 2003 server with Autoaccept installed and configured. We have within public folders a subfolder called "bookings" and within it are the names of our various conference rooms in calendar format. When someone wantsto book one of the conference rooms, they schedule it, save and close and get a reply of accept or deny. The public calendar for this conference room is automatically updated. This was all configured prior to me starting at the company. No...

REMOVING GAPS IN DATES
I want to chart some production data. Right now I have a x-y scatter and it plots the dates on x-axis and the data on the y-axis. The boss would like the dates that we did not run production to be cut out of the chart. So, if we ran on 01-01-04 to 01-02-04 and picked up again at 03-01-04, then only the days that we ran would be on the chart and evenly spaced throughout like 01-01-04, 01-02-04, 03-01-04, etc. If anyone would give me a hint it would be very helpful. Thank you. Erick YOu could change your chart type to "line" remove lines and leave markers and select chart optio...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

Free/Busy not available after upgrading to Exchange 2003
After we successfully migrated the users to the new exchange server 2003, we find a new problem. User cannot see the free/busy when scheduling meeting in the calendar. I suspect this a replication issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. -- Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8207 Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine MXGBL2. The error number is 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. -KHY ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Address mapping and rewrite in Exchange 2003?
I am wondering wether it would be possible to mimick bridgehead feature from 5.5 of rewriting domain part of an address in all incoming mail. For example have mail come in on @domain1.com and then forwarding it on to internal boxes as @domain2.com. Exchange 5.5 IMC could do it and I heard that 2003 could do it as well.... "Dima" <voland@begemot.com> wrote: >I am wondering wether it would be possible to mimick >bridgehead feature from 5.5 of rewriting domain part of an >address in all incoming mail. For example have mail come >in on @domain1.com and then fo...

Import from MS Outlook 2000
Hi, I need to import into my Entourage 2004 all my data from an Outlook.pst file created in Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows. Can you please tell me how I can do it??? Thanks and Happy Holidays!! JM Yepez Hi Jose, This newsgroup is for questions about converting between versions of Microsoft Access database software, and hardly anyone here uses Macs. Probably what you'l have to do is to use Outlook to open the PST file and export the items it contains to a format that Entourage can import. If there's a better answer, you're more likely to get it from an Entourage forum. ...

Macro Help

help me #2

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...

MS Visual Basic error message
Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic warning: " Can't find project or library." After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid of this message? Thanks, CMA ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction