HELP: How to create an OR condition in Outlook email rules

I am trying to create an email rule with more then one
condition with "OR" relationship between the conditions
but all I can get is an "AND". I used Outlook Express and
that was no problem there.
0
anonymous (74721)

I'm looking for the same thing.  OR statements are key to creating effective
rules.  I don't quite understand why it wasn't included...

morlock93

"Joseph Fern" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to create an email rule with more then one
> condition with "OR" relationship between the conditions
> but all I can get is an "AND". I used Outlook Express and
> that was no problem there.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a lot of cashier does this . My cashier used the wrong tender type in the sale. Let's say a customer wants t pay credit card, any the cashier press the cash tender. How can i bring up the sale and change the tender, be cause the customer brought almost 100 items, i don't want to scan them again. Is there a way to bring up the tendered sale. Hi, Modification to Tender is somehow not avaialble, once you do the tender the transaction is complete, the way you can rollback is only go and recall the transaction make return and recreate the whole again. I am sorry but I thi...

How do I remove the 'default' Outlook Address Book?
Hi there, I am running ACT! 2009 and have the ACT! addresses as my default address list for email. What I am trying to do is remove the Outlook Address Book as it is the primary. For example, when I click on Contacts - it shows the Outlook Address Book, not the ACT! address book? I do not want this! I do want the ACT! address book here. It DOES however, show the ACT! when inside an email as I have set that up by going Tools-->Address Book-->Tools-->Options "Show this address book first" (ACT!) and When sending mail....(ACT!) is first. When I go i...

Outlook 2003 signature problem #2
I have a customer who is using Outlook 2003. The customer has created a custom signature and saved it in their settings in Outlook 2003. After a few hours, Outlook 2003 will not remember the signature file or auto-populate the signature in new emails. Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Can't View jpeg Pictures in viewer window with Outlook 2003
I use Outlook Express and I can view jpeg and gif pictures in the email view window, so all picture attachments are viewable in this window, but with Outlook 2003 I cannot. So How can I Peter Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *...

VALIDATION RULE
i have a form with the following fields of interest: document id = invoice or credit note and amount = positive number if document id equals to "invoice" and negative number if document id equals to "credit note". how can i block the amount field so that i am prohibited from inserting the wrong number according to the document id value? should i use the validation rule or could i automate the form to convert the nmber inserted by the user either to positive or negative? pls give me a hint!!! You could use Abs() in the AfterUpdate event procedure of the text box to ...

Can't stop Outlook 2003 from sending read receipt response.
Hello, I mistakenly selected "yes" to sending a read receipt response sent to an email account in which I cannot send email, only receive with Outlook. Now, Outlook keeps trying to send the response but cannot connect to the server. How do I stop it? I don't know where to look to delete the response since nothing is in the Outbox. Please advise. Thanks, Roy This should help you out: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to ...

Exchange 2000 w/Outlook
Our users have been noticing delays in receiving email messages. The time of the delay is not consistent. It may be 40 min. to 3-5 hrs. It also doesn't seem to consistent on the users neither. I could send and receive a message from one internal user with no problem, but yet another user (in my same department) I would try to send or receive messages and it would be delayed significantly (compared to how it has worked in the past and how it should work). The delays are occurring from both internal and external sending sources, but again it is not consisntent. We started notici...

Outlook nonresponding with emails with attachments
When I double click or right click on any email with an attachment, outlook goes into nonresponding mode and has to be shut down with Task manager and I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Using Win XP. ...

Exchange 2003 (SP1) 90% of Emails not sending
I am using Exchange 2003 with (SP1), 90% of emails get stuck within the queues! When I restart the SMTP service the emails still remain within the queues, but if I restart the whole server the emails are sent. Has anyone had this problem? or know of an answer for me? Any help will be grateful. Andrew. We would need more info before we could start conjecturing... Which queues? Local delivery or other exchange servers or external? As a general rule, one of the first things I do in cases like this is check for NIC card driver updates..... "Scratche" <Scratche@discussions.mi...

MDE help
I'm trying to configure my MDB file to an MDE file. When I run the Compile on my code it is giving me an error on the following code: Private Sub cboBannerLabel_AfterUpdate() Me.txtReportName = DLookup("[Report Name]", "[tblAMUDailyRptsMatrix]", "[Banner Label]='" & Me.cboBannerLabel & "'") Me.txtJobName = DLookup("[Job Name]", "[tblAMUDailyRptsMatrix]", "[Banner Label]='" & Me.cboBannerLabel & "'") Me.txtQueue = DLookup("[Queue Data Goes In]&q...

Help ILC relationship (please)
We sell fabric which is received by the bolt - a bolt can contain anywhere from 7 meters to 13.5 meters. When we receive the bolt we make a few usually 2 Fat quarters (which is a half meter cut in half along the fold). We want to be able to track these inventory items separately but ordered from supplier as one item. Tried using Parent/Child ILC - ILC for regular bolt by the meter ILC for fat quarter (child of above with child quantity 4) My Fat quarters only appear in inventory after the first purchase and 4 show up (i.e.: 1 sold and three created). I would like to be able to transfer...

Mail not sent with Outlook Express 6
Hi, I compose a new mail message and send it. The new message appears to be sent OK, but never reaches the intended recipient. This has been the case since an upgrade to XP. All of the settings remain the same as they were under Win 98. Anyone seen anything similar? Are you receiving mail OK? Are you connecting to the Web OK? Have you rechecked the outgoing mail settings and made sure you've included the login and password (and checked the automatically log me in box) if so required by the ISP? "Sharon" <sharon.sheffield@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:037a...

Creating a new object
Hello all! Our company is new using CRM customizations. We want to create a custom object (like Account, Product, Opportunity, Lead, etc...). However, we can find no documentation on how to do so. Is it possible to do this, and if so, how would we go about doing it? Also, CRM is being weird as far as the isv.config is concerned. It doesn't seem to be accessing it when it is turned to "On" from the web.config. It was working yesterday before we left, but now it's not working. Any suggestions? Maybe is there somewhere that a path is defined for the isv? Any help would ...

Outlook Hangs on Exit Splash Screen
New Ibm Laptop with windows 2000, Office 2003 and all os and office updates installed. Boss did not like Office 2003 swo I unistalled Office 2003 and installed Office 2000. Now when you exit Outlook it hangs on the exit slpash screen. Any Ideas.,... This has happended to me on several different type of machines...not just the laptop. only way I know how to get around is a total system rebuild.. Thanks Matt I found reference to this problem in the Microsoft Knowledgebase. Take a look at http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm to see if this might help. My probl...

Active Directory Problem and Email Functionality
Hi I have a CRM install upgraded from V1.2 to 3.0. This was done by someone else about 6 months ago. After the Upgrade the Email and Email tracking Functionality Does not work. After much trial and error I got it working by doing a fresh install that points to a new OU I set up. Problem is this I will have to migrate my data if I want the email Function Is there any way to change a field in the OLD Database so that it will point to the new ou. So that when I reinstall CRM it will point to a different ou. Or there aren't any way out and I have to bite the bullet and Migrate...

object name doesn't follow microsoft access object naming rules
Hi, I have a database called DB1 on my local drive. I stored it at C:\Databases\DB1. Our company has a G Drive which I have read/write access to. There is a database located at G:\Database\Encounter.mdb. I can click My computer, navigate to this database and open it. I created a macro in DB1 where I am attempting to transfer a table called tblEncounter from DB1 to the Encounter.mdb database. I used the TransferDatabase function and filled out the correct information regarding Transfer Type, Database Type etc. However, I am getting an error when I run this stating that...

Create a small table from a large table by skipping empty columns
I have a question I am trying to solve. I have a table that, for many rows, does not have every column filled in. For example, the table would look like this: First Last Color Age Fruit Vegatable John Smith Blue 15 Celery Jane Doe 50 Orange Jim Red Carrot Jones 90 Apple Pepper and I want it to look like this: John Smith Blue 15 Celery Jane Doe 50 Orange Jim Red Carrot Jones 90 Apple Pepper Basically, if a certain column is "empty" a specific row, I want to skip it and paste the next filled in value next to a previous filled in value. Is there any w...

Database Reference Formula Help
Let's try this again. I posted this earlier, but somehow my reply never appeared to the original even though a successful confirmation appeared.... So, we'll give it another try. I have a question and answer database that I am maintaining. Each question has an ID number. Additionally, each answer for the question has other relevant questions linked to that answer. What I want to do is to create a column in this database that will tell me for each question ID, what other questions it's linked to, so when it comes time to change a question or answer, I know whic...

I need help with windows xp home edition.
I currently have windows 7 prof. installed but I would like to reboot and install windows xp home edition instead. ( for my own reasons ) I have the windows xp home edition disk but when I reboot with it in my dvd drive it just freezes. When I am running windows 7 and I put the disk in, it won't let me click on install windows xp. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks you had best check and see if you can locate all the drivers for all your hardware, using XP, if the pc was supplied with 7, you may be out of luck trying to get hardware drivers. &q...

conditional formatting #5
Trying to highlight lowest cell in columns...if 2 cells in same column contain same low number I dont want any highlighted.Not sure how to set up formatting statement in conditional formatting. Any help out there? File example is attache Attachment filename: skins.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=51726 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if your values are in A1:A10 try the following: - select cells A1:A10 - goto the conditional format dialog and enter the following formula =(A1=MIN($A$1:$A$10))*(COU...

Email
How to I display only the Group Name (Distribution List name) in the "To" box when I send email? I'm using Outlook 2000. I've already gone to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;Q266339 After 2 hours of trying to follow the instructions, it's not working. There seems to be a discrepancy regarding Steps 3 and 5. "It's not working?" Provide precise details as to why and how it's not working. Works here. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Aliq62" <usacc@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1fdb001c458ba$e111ad90...

help with formula please #4
Hello. I am developing a workbook to track my finances. One sheet has a list of all my expected bills with their start dates. Some bills are quarterly, eg telephone. Before adding/subtractiong these to my current account I need to test that today's date is 3,6,9,12,15 etc etc months after the start date. I know how to use IF functions, but the formula I am getting is very messy. Is there an elegant way of doing this? Thanks for all ideas, I use excel 2007 KK On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:33:27 -0000, "dido22" <nospam@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello. > >I am ...

Why do I have to log in every time to send/receive emails?
How can I stop this message from popping up everytime I want to check my windows live emails? I just want to click on windows mail icon and have my messages received without having to do that windows security user id, and password verification?? HELP First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail. If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing is account corruption. One thing you should try as a possible quick fix is to delete that = corrupted=20 mail account, restart Windows Mail, then...

Comparing 2 sets of data ...help!
Hi I am very new to excel so if someone could explain how to get aroun this problem simply I'd be eternaly grateful. I know there are mamny threads on this sort of thing. I have done search but there doesn't seem to be anything specific to this problem. Here goes: List 1: I have a list of names in a database (about 10,000) List 2: I have a new list of names that I need to add to the database. The thing is I need to filter the names to remove duplicates, but wha I really need to do is know which of the names in list 2 are "ne names", i.e. not in list 1. I hope I'm ...

Outlook & peer-to-peer
We have a small peer to peer network (4 stations) and all mail is received at one station using Microsoft Outlook. I will call this Station 1. <P> I would like the other stations to look at Station 1's copy of Outlook when sending mail so that a copy of all correspondence and contacts are listed in one location. <P> Can this be done? I have been told by others that it can be and it isn't that involved, however noone has ever explained how this simple process works. <P> Can this be done by mapping to a network drive and if so, can someone please "walk&quo...