Help -- Help -- Help

Hi,

I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook.

I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I can't get
Outlook.

Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of Outlook?

Thank you.

Donald

Donald8044 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook.
>
> I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I
> can't get Outlook.
>
> Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of
> Outlook?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Donald

Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some reason I
 can't get Outlook."

What don't you "get"?

0
gordon1271 (133)
4/10/2006 6:51:27 PM

"Gordon" wrote:

> Donald8044 wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook.
> >
> > I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I
> > can't get Outlook.
> >
> > Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of
> > Outlook?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Donald
>
> Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some reason I
>  can't get Outlook."
>
> What don't you "get"?

I cannot understand how to use the program, in an efficient way.
It takes me a long time to do basic things.

Donald

Donald8044 <Donald8044@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I cannot understand how to use the program, in an efficient way.
> It takes me a long time to do basic things.

Give an example and someone may be able to suggest a better approach, which
could lead to futher insights in how to more efficiently perform other
operations.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
4/12/2006 10:27:56 PM
Donald8044 wrote:

> > Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some reason I
> >  can't get Outlook."
> >
> > What don't you "get"?
> >
> I cannot understand how to use the program, in an efficient way.
> It takes me a long time to do basic things.

You should probably donate your computer to someone who knows how to
use it, rather than take time here from people who are tuned to helping
folks who aren't dumbasses.

0
unclegrumpy (296)
4/12/2006 10:36:44 PM
Uncle Grumpy <unclegrumpy@ameritech.net> wrote:

> You should probably donate your computer to someone who knows how to
> use it, rather than take time here from people who are tuned to
> helping folks who aren't dumbasses.

You seem to be well-named!
--
Brian Tillman