My boss wants to add me as a bcc: to every email she
sends.  Is there a way to set this up to happen
automatically?

Please reply to matt@lkigroup.com

Thanks much.
Matt
0
matt7963 (1)

When added a record wil automatically can be chosed in other form
Hello, I have the member data which can be added in a form. This table has the child filed of Address ID in from the PK of Address table. When I add a member data and found in its combo there is no the address yet, at the same time I open the address form and I add the address, then go back to member data on address I have a problem that if the address data is current ..in the address form, I can not see it in the member update form, we should return to the previous record then we can see it in the member form. My question is how can we make it even though the record of add...

Attach OL
I'd like to save certain e-mails I get to a data storage area (example: D:\DataStorageArea) and have the email retrievable to an Access db record. Is there any way I can do this so that the link to the email will open up lets say Word (which is my e-mail editor)? Thanks Phil ...

Why does Word lauch automatically with Outlook?
I use Word to edit/view emails in Outlook. However, of late Word has stared to launch itself automatically (with no document) in a separate window whenever I launch Outllook for the first time. Is there a config that would fix this problem? -- Srini Iyer If you post your version of Outlook/Word, someone could probably answer you as there are fixes dependent on version. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Af...

Automatic date format
Hello All, How do enter "1-2" or "5/8" into a cell without excel turning my entry into a date? CB Preformat the cell(s) as text (Format>Cells...>Number>Text) or prefix with a single apostophe ('), this will not show but will stop it converting -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "CB" <cbenterprises@jps.net> wrote in message news:KAI0g.3465$Fy2.194@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Hello All, > > How do enter "1-2" or "5/8...

OL 2002 applying rules inconsistently
Hi Does ANYONE have the fix for this: OL 2002/XP pro/POP3 mail A SIMPLE rule gets applied only sometimes automatically, always works manually: "THRU <specified account>:MOVE TO <specified folder>" There are no other rules. Thanks, Ali ...

How to import addresses and emails from FILE
I just reformatted my HDD and switched from W2K to XP Pro. I backed up my files and reinstalled Office 2000. Now, I find that the way that you're supposed to save your address book, emails, and such is to export them to a database file and then import them to the new installation. I'm assuming that the information is saved in one or more of the files that I copied en mass prior to the reformat. Can someone tell me which files contain my user-data and how to get them back? Getting my Rules back would be nice too. I'm fairly proficient with DBMS so if there is a CSV fil...

starting OL 2000 with the /prefetch:1 command line switch
I have just become aware of the: /prefetch:1 command line switch to make applications start faster. For some reason, it works on my OE 6 program (and many others I have installed on my Pentium IV PC running XP Home SP2) but not on my OL 2000 program. When I start OL2000 with the following command line: "E:\Microsoft Office\Outlook2000\Office\OUTLOOK.EXE" /prefetch:1 I get an error message that says: the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using. Any ideas? Jay J <sonrisa322@comcast.net> wrote: > When I start OL2000 with the follo...

How do I make OL synchronize w/ current email provider?
I currently have AOL as my internet provider, and want to become familiar with Outlook, but did not want it to be my email default, I thought I could have Outlook synchornize with my AOl email. Is this correct? And if so, how can I make that happen? In news:62F20161-05A4-464B-8E84-D5DFE6C06AAB@microsoft.com, Karen <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I currently have AOL as my internet provider, and want to become > familiar with Outlook, but did not want it to be my email default, I > thought I could have Outlook synchornize with my AOl email. Is this > correct? ...

Closing Queries automatically saves them
I've noticed recently that when testing queries with filters, when i go to close the query I am no longer prompted with the 'do you want to save' prompt. Instead, the query just closes and saves my temporary filters. How can I prevent this and get the prompt back please? Thanks Is this happening in quereis with filters or even changes to forms and reports? Open up a report and make a very minor change, such as moving a label a little. Close it without saving. Do you get a prompt? If not, someone has turned Set Warnings off in a macro or code, but forgot to turn S...

Automatically open template when Excel 2003 starts
Win XP, Excel 2003, my home computer. I've placed a template in Excel's XLStart folder. However it does not open automatically when Excel starts. How can I do this? I have tried placing the template in the XLStart folder in C:\program files\office11\ as well as in C:\Documents and Settings\User name\Application data\Microsoft\Excel. Neither works. The template simply contains worksheet formatting characteristics that I would like to use as default on all my Excel worksheets. Any suggestions? By the way, selecting a discussion group from the list is tough. The list is too long...

How do you add a parentesis to a column of email address?
I need to add a parenthesis in front of and behind a column of email address's. ?? You can use a help column and a formula like ="("&A2&")" copy down and then copy and paste special as values, finally you can paste it over the old values if needed in the above example A2 would hold the first value you want to change -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "a_dallas_boy" <a_dallas_boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D01E4B1D-F61B-4B14-A184-BFAB029A0E11@microsoft.com... > I need to add a parenthesis in front of and behind a column of ...

OL 2003
win Xp-Office 2003-OL2003. Its been a disaster...the worst ever product I bought. THe OL hangs (not responding). tried to follow all solutions-changed profile, options-other-name corrected, installed- reinstalled, nothing helps. the OL jsut stops responding after opening and the needs to be shut down (with the icon in the tray showing the message of ol server....which O don't use). Any help will be appreciated. Have you also tried this one: You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlo...

Updating a chart Automatically

How to add a "running count" to cells with matching data
I want to copy column A (below) into Column B and add a running count. As long as column A is the same (repeat letters & numbers) - it keeps adding the next number (1,2,3 . . . up to 99). Example - Cols A & B, Rows 1-15. I have Col A. I need to create Col B: Row ColumnA ColumnB 1 AK-1 AK-1-1 2 AK-1 AK-1-2 3 AK-1 AK-1-3 4 AK-2 AK-2-1 5 AK-2 AK-2-2 6 AK-3 AK-3-1 7 AK-1289 AK-1289-1 8 AK-1289 AK-1289-2 9 CA-1 CA-1-1 10 CA-1 CA-1-2 11 CA-2 CA-2-1 12 CA-2 CA-2-2 13 CA-2 CA-2-3 14 CA-375 CA-375-1 15 CA-375 CA-375-2 .... 24 CA-375 CA-375-11 Column A will always ...

Sending automatically from Outlook 2003
My application needs to send automatically e-mails using Office Outlook 2003.The PC is in a remote substation without personnel.But before each e-mail be sent,there is a ! warning asking if I allow this message.I need to bypass this since nobody is there to answer. Please help me responding via e-mail. Thanks, Constantin Does the app really need to use Outlook for some reason? Can it not just send directly to the SMTP server? You may need to re-write your app - or look into a freeware app called ExpressClickYes that you can run on the PC in question - note that this is potentially dang...

Relative Addressing
One can write a formula such as [ ]=A1 and copy it down a column and relative addressing does what it does and makes life easy. My question is whether a similar capability exists between sheets? I'd like to say for example [ ]=PrevSheet!A1 and then be able to copy that across sheets as well as down columns. I've only found how to do this by either explicitly manually plugging in the name of the previous sheet into the formula, or by manually putting the name of the previous sheet into a cell on the current sheet and then using indirect addressing. Excel obviously knows the na...

Upgrading OL 2K SP 3 to OL 2K3
Per subject, I am concerned about what will happen concerning the handling of attachments. In my current version (OL 2K SP 3) Outlook disables the activation of all suspect attatchments. There is NO configuration to change this in this scenario. I know that later versions of OL allowed for an attachment config. Will I be able to do an "upgrade", or will I be forced to remove OL 2K and reinstall OL 2K3 to get this ability? Thanks! -Frank Outlook 2000 (SP3) allows you to customize which attachments you want to see by modifying the registry. Perhaps http://www.slipstick.com/ou...

Moving from OL 97 to OL 2003
I finally convinced my wife to replace her computer. We moved from Win 98 & Office 97 (OL97/98) to Win XP Home & Office 2003 pro. I installed the new computer on our home network to facilitate moving her data and everything works okay but Outlook. I copied her old Outlook.pst (from the OL97 machine) to the new computer and tried to import it into OL2003. I got a msg saying I couldn't do it. So.... I found the newly created pst file (from OL2003), deleted it, and replaced it with the 97 pst file. I don't think that was very smart because now, when in OL2003, I see two personal...

Deleted OL contacts
I deleted my conacts folder by mistake, but it does not show in the deleted folder. How can I retrieved this file. Rob I am using Win Xp and Office 2003 "Whenever" <qwerty@nospam.net> wrote in message news:cuCdnXCZU-4y1BnXnZ2dnUVZ8qCdnZ2d@bt.com... >I deleted my conacts folder by mistake, but it does not show in the deleted >folder. How can I retrieved this file. > Rob > The contacts folder I deleted by ,mistake appears to show up in the deleted folder when I select copy to folder but the Contact file does not show when I view the floder contents so ...

transferring address book group
I've created a "group" in my address book. Is it possible to transfer that entire group to Outlook on another computer? If so, how? Thanks, Steve S. Outlook does not use groups in the address book. Only Outlook Express does. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Steve S." <ssake@goldthread.com> wrote in message news:j8GdnayEMKFxNvDfRVn-jg@comcast.com... > I've created a "group" in my address book. Is it possible to transfer that > entire group to Outlook on another computer? If so, how? > > Thanks, > Steve S. > ...

Organize chart labels automatically
Hi, I have a hundreds of similar charts that have 3 series: - one is a column - second is Scattered plot - third is also scatter plot, but is used only to make a horizonta line on the whole chart I have also data labels for them that. unfortunately. sometimes ar placed one on another that you can't read it. Of course I may organize it manually, but this is very, very tim consuming. Is there any way to do it automatically, or best of all thorugh VBA? thanks, Micha -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

show address emails suggestions when typing name in to or cc
Can not get outlook 07 to suggest email addresses when I type a name into to or cc? "shasta" <shasta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:160A4F61-5B0C-4539-90F1-E67EBB80152C@microsoft.com... > Can not get outlook 07 to suggest email addresses when I type a name into > to > or cc? > > Is this a new installation? it only shows them after you've sent messages to those people. Unless the profile is corrupt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-t...

OL 2007 Stationary
Hi, XP Home SP2 OL 2007 Beta I am trying to add custom stationary. It appears to me that this function is not set up. Isit? If not will it? I have used the stationary in '03 and it worked fine. Thanks Outlook 2007 does not support custom stationery. Instead, it has a = limited number of old stationery layouts and extensive support for = "themes," which you can apply using the commands in Options group. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpst...

Charging 1 or 2 Taxes on items automatically
I have 4 columns, A1-item, B1-tax, C1-tax, D1- Total. Some items are taxable on both, others only on 1, is there a way to automatically charge 1 or 2 taxes on the total. Thank-You B.W. It is easy: set the values in columns B and C as percents. Then D would have something like: =(1+B1+C1)*A1 With this set-up you can remove a column B or C tax just by setting the value to zero. -- Gary's Student "B.W." wrote: > I have 4 columns, A1-item, B1-tax, C1-tax, D1- Total. Some items are taxable > on both, others only on 1, is there a way to automatically charge 1 or 2 &...

Updating of email-address
When creating a new contact I cannot update any email-address! Someone who knows why?? "DonCarlos48" <DonCarlos48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A732A36-AE83-490A-8164-AC471964385F@microsoft.com... > When creating a new contact I cannot update any email-address! Someone who > knows why?? You first. State your Outlook version, exactly what you're trying and exactly how you're trying it. State also the results you see, including the exact text of any error messages. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...