Hallo #2

Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService
 in Outlook 2003

--
Otto

0
otto1 (3)

What are you interested in knowing?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message =
> Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService
> in Outlook 2003
>=20
> --
> Otto
>=20
>=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4039)
9/16/2005 7:04:18 PM
OOOOHHHH! ME!  Pick ME!  OOH!  Teacher!! Pick ME!

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, otto asked:

| Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService
| in Outlook 2003

0
MillyS (3228)
9/17/2005 5:48:50 AM
Teacher's pet!=20

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" =
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message =
> OOOOHHHH! ME!  Pick ME!  OOH!  Teacher!! Pick ME!
>=20

0
suemvp (4039)
9/17/2005 8:05:56 PM
:) :) :)

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] asked:

| Teacher's pet!
|

| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
|| OOOOHHHH! ME!  Pick ME!  OOH!  Teacher!! Pick ME!

0
MillyS (3228)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=DC%2CEM%2CES%2CFX%2CHA%2CHP%2CQZ%2CRC%2CTC%2CXT&Query=rights+management
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
9/19/2005 4:25:17 PM
I very thankful to you

--
Otto

"Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> ?????????/?????????? in
???????:u6rs6aTvFHA.3764@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> otto <otto@litech.net> wrote:
>
> > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService
> > in Outlook 2003

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=DC%2CEM%2CES%2CFX%2CHA%
2CHP%2CQZ%2CRC%2CTC%2CXT&Query=rights+management
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
otto1 (3)

How do I do mail merge with 2 2-sided documents per page?
I just posted this question, and received a notification of a response, but the URl I was given to read the response does not work/load. Help please. How do I retrieve the response? First the URL does work. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP030713451033.aspx?pid=CH010504371033 Second Please do not start a new thread when trying to get help with an existing thread. John G. "Frustrated!" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44B97477-4C9F-4B77-AEF6-6E84588C5B78@microsoft.com... >I just posted this question, and received a notifi...

New Installation of CRM 1.2
After receiving the message that CRM 1.2 has been successfully installed, I find Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 under the WetSites in Internet Information Services. However, when workflow monitor, Logon message to type the url of the microsoft CRM Server you want to monitor. Terget Microsoft CrM Server and localhost is default. The error server locahlost is not responding. This might hapen if it is currently unavailable or it is not a Microsoft CRM Server. For more informaitiojn, contact System Administrator. THAT'S ME. IIS is obviously installed, Exchange server is installed, MS S...

Publisher Template #2
Does anyone have a Publisher 2000 template for creating round CD disc labels? I can't seem to find one in the label wizard or on the MS Publisher site. Wegge wrote: > Does anyone have a Publisher 2000 template for creating round CD disc > labels? I can't seem to find one in the label wizard or on the MS > Publisher site. Do people need everything handed to them on a plate these days?! Measure the labels you'll be printing to and create your own template - that's what I've done, it's really not that difficult. If she/he really wanted to, they could use...

Symbols in Excel #2
I have inserted a symbol in a cell - wingdings 2 and it is the 4 with a circle around it. When I send it to others they do not see the 4 with a circle they see an m in the cell - any ideas? They probably don't have the Wingdings font installed on their computer. "Erika" <Erika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B06F0251-B442-41F1-AEAF-2CB5491C7986@microsoft.com... >I have inserted a symbol in a cell - wingdings 2 and it is the 4 with a > circle around it. When I send it to others they do not see the 4 with a > circle they see an m in the cell -...

2 questions #2
Instead of putting the news button on the go menu, can I create a custom button directly on the toolbar for OE? Also, in the "folder list" view, is there a way to get rid of the window with "folder sizes" and "data file management" in it? Thanks!~ perhaps a shortcut? "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /outnews "Ron" <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsi.XXcom> wrote in message news:Tolec.14325$wP1.33453@attbi_s54... > Instead of putting the news button on the go menu, can I create a custom > button directly on the toolbar for ...

MX record #2
I have 2 Exchange 2003 servers on my network which they are both part of same org. I have 1 MX record in my internal DNS servers pointing to one of the exchange servers. Do I need to have a 2nd MX record to point to other exchange server so both can send/recieve emails? Thanks alot "don" <don@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote: > >I have 2 Exchange 2003 servers on my network which they are both >part of same org. I have 1 MX record in my internal DNS servers >pointing to one of the exchange servers. Do I need to have a 2nd >MX record to point to other exchange ser...

Exchange #2
Hello is there any way if i can find out if someone is using ou exchange for sending emails? I ask of this because we keep gettin funny emails to our admin inbox where people are asking for us to sto sending the hoax emails. I am using Exchange 5.5. I would be entrirely grateful if you could help Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Permissions #2
For some reason, i cannot give anyone rights to my calendar or contacts. When i right click on the folder, i click properties, then on the permissions tab, i want to give "Contributor" access to another user. As soon as i click apply, the user disappears every time. I have tried to give access to other folders, other users, different mailboxes, etc... Background: All users have Outlook 2000 as mail client Exchange 2k Server with full Win2k Domain. TIA, Chad Graves ...

RMS customization guide #2
Anyone can help me please? Could anyone send me a copy of RMS customization guide ? i dont have acess to customer or partner source :( issamfe@hotmail.com Thank you in advanced ...

Data validation causing problems when using a data form in Excel 2
I have an Excel 2007 workbook that includes data validation set on a number of cells. When using a data form to enter data and I enter an invalid value on the form field corresponding to one of those cells I receive the validation error dialogue that prompts me to retry. I enter the correct data into that field on the form then close the form. My worksheet only has the data relating to the corrected field entered. All other data entered via the form is not entered onto the worksheet. Is this a bug in Excel 2007? I previously was using Excel 2002 and found that when using a ...

MS Money 2005 #2
Money has created an invisible duplication of my primary checking account. I found when I noticed that my grocery budget was out of whack. When I look at the grocery transactions, some say they are in account called "Fred" and then the is a twin for that transaction that is in an account call "dupe of Fred". I have searched all through the Money program and cannot come up with a way to see the account called "dupe of Fred". Has anyone else had this problem? How can I get rid of "dupe of Fred"?? In microsoft.public.money, Fred wrote: >Mon...

Having 2 reply to addresses
Is is possible to have 2 reply to addresses active? I have IMA connected to my mail server, but I want to send some messages from on email address, and others from another. Is this possible? I am usin 2000 right now, but may upgrade to 2002 soon ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com campda2 <campda2.1041q4@outlookforum.com> wrote: > Is is possible to have 2 reply to addresses active? I have IMAP > connected to my mail server, but I want to send s...

Hallo!
Hi Veli, also ich wollte nur testen, ob du das lesen kannst. Na ja wenn du das gelesen hast, dann kannst du mir ja eine Antwort schicken. Ich w�re dir echt sehr dankbar, danke! ...

Days between 2 dates
Hi Everyone, Using Excel 2003. What function or formula would I use in Cell C1 to get the count number of days between these two dates. If the time in Cell A1 is PM, we don't want that day counted. Cell A1 5/30/06@2:15am Cell B1 6/19/06@6:16pm Thanks, Linda =INT(B1-C1) you will have to format the cell as a number after putting in the formula. "Linda RQ" wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > Using Excel 2003. What function or formula would I use in Cell C1 to get > the count number of days between these two dates. If the time in Cell A1 is > PM, we don't...

Error when starting Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook 2003. When I start the application I receive the following error: Microsoft Outlook 2003 is not installed for this user. Please run the setup again. I already tried a repair, reinstall. I installed it under Administrator and I made the user local admin, en also installed it as the user. So it's not a security/permission reason. When I log in as a another user I receive the same error, so it's not a profile issue. Anyone suggestions? Thanks in advanced. ...

SMTP Error #2
Hello, Can someone give me specific directions on how to resolve the following error. It appears our domain and a few other clients we support cannot send to the frontier.net addresses. The common link we have with our clients is we host our domains with Hostway.com The following recipient(s) could not be reached: username@frontiernet.net on 5/2/2004 11:38 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <advcybpro.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, your mailserver (XX.XXX.XX.XXX) is rejected. Reverse DNS queries...

Problem connecting to Outlook 2007 Number 2
I couldn't reply for some reason, as stated yesterday, my boss can't access his outlook 2007 when he comes in to the office with his laptop. He can only connect if he has his wireless or the vpn on. He gets this error message ox80042108 when he tries to open outlook without wireless or vpn. He is set up for POP 3, incoming pop.biz.rr.com, out SMTP.biz.rr.com. I tried setting him another profile, as soon as he turned off the wireless, and/or vpn, he couldn't connect even though the laptop said it had a lan connection. Any help much appreciated. Tried enabling aut...

grouping data #2
I have a list of tasks (column A) and in column B a priority from 1 to 4 for each task. what I'm trying to do is display each item in one of 4 quadrants according to it's priority (i.e priority 1 top left quadrant, priority 2 top right etc). This seems so simple but it has so far defeated me. I've managed to seperate out the different priorities but I have blank lines in between some of them. I'm having trouble listing them in the quadrant without the blank lines. I can't do VB or macros yet but surely I don't need to resort to that for something this simple -...

Word #2
When i type a document, it only prints every other line. I have succesfull y printed in the fast. Do you mean every other line appears on the screen? Do you mean the printer prints every other line? Do you mean it creates a double spaced document? Let's have another go at it chap. -- Don Vancouver, USA "flonge" <flonge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E987A317-0D2A-454A-9576-50E0C2E8AAA6@microsoft.com... > When i type a document, it only prints every other line. I have succesfull y > printed in the fast. flonge wrote: > When i type a docu...

vlookup #2
Can someone please help with the vlookup formula. I have rea information on this but still do not get the main grasp. Maybe a example or a breakdown for a new user of this function. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Can someone please help with the vlookup formula. I have read > information on this but still do not get the main grasp. Maybe an > example or a breakdown for a new user of this function. > > Thanks > > > --- > Mes...

Hallo
recipient can not read what I have done in Publisher Does the recipient have the same (or newer) version of Publisher? -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "Till Zappe" <TillZappe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4E48B44-C09F-436E-8ED4-7D948D985C9A@microsoft.com... > recipient can not read what I have done in Publisher ...

VBA Help Files #2
Kabel and Dibben - VBA Help files not on my installation CD any further clues as to where I can go on MSFT sites to find and download these files? Will start searching now yet could not find yesterday! TX JHAM Has been a long time since I installed Excel 97 and do not have the CD available. I think I remember that when originally installing the same thing happened to me when I chose the basic install......No VBA help files. Next time around I chose "Custom Install" and the VBA Help files were automatically downloaded and installed from the 'net. If you have the CD try the ...

2 report filter
Looking for a way to pass two kind of filter into a report (I hope this makes sense). What I wanted to achieve is when I open a report and then double click a field it will open a drilldown report but I wanted to pass to filters i.e. Customer Name and Store Name. Is this possible? Thanks No, RMS will not let you do this. If you wanted this to be done you would need to have a custimazation built for reports. Daniel techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 "MaSTeRofPuPPeTs" wrote: > Looking for a way to pass two kind of filter into a report (I hope th...

shared workbook #2
Whenever I try to save a workbook as a shared workbook a message comes back and says content too large. Is there a limit on the size of a shared workbook? Mike, The limit may be due to the available space on your shared drive/folder on the server. Check with your systems administrator. HTH Henry "Mike Harris" <mike.harris@boral.com> wrote in message news:033a01c3465c$4c971090$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Whenever I try to save a workbook as a shared workbook a > message comes back and says content too large. > > Is there a limit on the size of a shared workbook? ...