grouping emails

how do i group emails in outlook 2002/2003, what i am trying to do is group
emails by sender, any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Salvatore Saia
0
salv236 (1)

OL 2003 -  View, Arrange By, Show in Groups.  Once this is turned on, simply
click on the From heading to sort by that column and the gourping occurs
automatically.

"salv236" wrote:

> how do i group emails in outlook 2002/2003, what i am trying to do is group
> emails by sender, any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Salvatore Saia
0
KePaHa (20)

Animations in emails?
Hi, Is it possible to include animations in a page in publisher which I'm sending directly by email (not as an attachment), i.e. will the animations be animated or will they remain static? Thanks Did you think to email it to yourself and see what the answer is? That's the short answer, the long answer is that animated gifs are supported in html. The Send as mail feature turns the page into an html mail message. But how that message is received depends on the recievers email client and it's support of html and images (static or otherwise). -- David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] h...

Grouping data
I am trying to group data for a specific event and have not been successful, so I am hoping someone can help. ID Date Value 174 12/3/2007 102 174 12/3/2007 909 174 12/11/2007 405 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/2007 1001 173 12/3/2007 500 I want to group by ID, the MAX Date for that ID and the Max Value for the ID & Max Date The desired result would be: ID Date Value 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/...

forwarding emails #2
Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in exchange 2003 sp2? I know you can forward to internal email addresses but don't see the option to forward to an external address. Hi When you say forward do you want an email that is sent from an internal user to another internal user to forward to an external address? If so just create a contact with the external email address and on the AD Account that needs to be forwarded set Delivery | "Forward to" selecting the newly created contact Regards Ben Hoffman Microsoft MVP - Windows Server System...

Combo box
In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to the same address, basically a notification that the status is complete. Thanks, Mary I'd also like to include in the subject or message body the value in one field on the form if possible. "Mary" wrote: > In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of > "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to > the same address, basically a notifi...

query based distribution group
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, I need to modify an existing query based DL so it finds mailboxes and if the account has two different email address stamped on it. For example if the mailbox has test1.com and test2.com and it's a mailbox then make it a member of the query based DL Thanks for any help If it has those two e-mail addresses? That should return just one recipient. Or do you mean a recipient with any two proxy addresses? I don't believe that's possible with LDAP. Or do you mean a mailbox-enabled user with proxy addresses in two domai...

Hypertext and links in email received
The emails I receive do not have links underlined or in hypertext so that I can click on them and go to the linked web site. How do I fix this?? ...

Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group
I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page. I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly. I have also used the i...

How do i set default font for all users when sending emails?
Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. I would like to set an default font when people are creating og replying emails. Jeppe Simonsen <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote: > Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I > looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. > > I would like to set an default font when people are creating og > replying emails. You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using the ...

The format disappears when I send the message via email
Need your help desperately!! I've created a file and sent out as message via email. However, the template collapsed, words and pictures are all distached. Last time, I was successful to do so but not this time. What happen to the setting? -- Christine Lam ...

Creating Universal Groups with Distribution Group members?
Hello all. We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory with Exchange 2003, and I don't really want to duplicate work, but I think I may have to (ugh!). Here is the deal. I need to create an All Managers Universal Group with every group that has managers in it. So, what I tried doing, was I created a Universal Group and added the _All Managers DL into it -- but that didn't seem to work, according to my boss who asked me to create this UG for him. So, my question is, am I not allowed to add DL members to a Universal Security Group? And if now, is there any way that I can take...

Request an unread Receipt
Request an unread Receipt - This would be an awesome feature on Outlook email. If I could get get an alert indicating email unread after a chosen number of days or hours as it would save me from following up in other ways ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mes...

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

Distribution Group list
I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable error message. Please help. Thanks Restart Exchange services. Linh wrote: > I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here > it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this > group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to > reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable > error message. Please help. Thanks ...

auto rcvd email retrieval
Hi, 3 mos. new to this world, after a ten-year hiatus, this AM, for, starters, I'm adding a disconnected table to a burgeoning contractor's .mdb. tblMyControlNumbers shall be keyed with a string I can find in the Author property of some .docs and maybe .xls's and it looks like this: "Jim Shores_1040000, Jim Shores_1040001, _1040003, and so forth and so on. Well, yesterday, there was a online order-form field at some mail-order house that called for a .Purchase Order Number'. Which means I have recieved a email with "Jim Shores_1040029" in its body. How ...

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Local Data Groups
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to create local data groups for offline clients and somehow push the groups out to all users, rather than going to each outlook laptop client? Jo Savidge You can deploy the SFO client using group policies. When the user next logs onto the domain the SFO client will be installed ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jo Savidge" <JoSavidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE65DA4-C2E3-4F50-A78B-39C98940A129@microsoft.c...

graphing by group
I have 10 individuals in 5 groups. I would like to graph the individuals but keeping them within their groups. When I try to graph it ends up as 10 groups. I would also like to make each group of individuals a different colour. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim In Step 2 of Chart Wizard make sure you have Series by Rows or Series by Columns correctly selected. If you groups are in different columns us Series by Columns other wise use Series by Rows -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Tim Pasma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Problem
We are having the following issue, when a user using Outlook XP that has two email Inboxes switches from one Inbox to the other, there is a delay of two to three seconds before the messages are displayed on the screen. We've checked with the Exchange group and everything seems to be ok at their end, this is driving me nuts, is there a setting on the GUI that I should be aware of, or that I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance, Jose P.S. This is only happening with PCs with Outlook XP! Disable Instant Messenger in Outlook... TOOLS - OPTIONS - OTHER ...

Passing option group value to vba function
I'm sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me figure it out now, and hours of research online haven't helped. I'm simply trying to pass an option group value from a form to a vba function. I'd like the user to choose option1 or option2 and when they click a button, the function will run an if statement like "if option1.value=true then...." I've got 2 options named option1 and option2 and a frame called frame20, what else do I need? I've also tried bounding the selection to a textbox, but keep getting errors. Any help on the process? Tha...

managing distribution groups
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to know is there a way and I can have a regular user maintain my distribtion groups. If so how would I go about that? Thanks so much Mike You can grant permissions at the disty group level to allow ordinary members to add and remove users. Be careful to only do disty groups as security groups changed by users in outlook is a touch insecure. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2F3709-0900-46B1-B87B-A2449FD44B75@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am running exchange 2003 and...

DSum by group
I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only within each group. It seems that most other functions (e.g Avg) automatically calculate by group, but DSum doesn't seem to be. =DSum([MKTCAP],"QryFILTER",[MKTCAP]>100) The text box is within the Group Footer, and I'd like it to return a different value below each group. Thanks! "RussG" <RussG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:697878DC-521A-4423-BB7F-97089D536EF2@microsoft.com... >I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only >within...

Incoming email immediately deleted
Hi, E2K SP3 Outlook 2003 Incoming emails for only one user disappear from the inbox after a few seconds. It is probably more of a Outlook problem as it doesn't happen unless Outlook is running - doesn't matter on what workstation. Rules are turned off but none delete emails anyway. What is the fix? Thanks, Peter 99% probability that the user either has a rule set up to move/delete the mail or a SPAM filter working (built-in or 3rd party like Qurb)... -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Peter Kaufman" <peterkhub-usenet@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:hjm5h1hakod3tl8s8tpt...

Too large email attachment
How can I delete an email attachment that was too large, 15mB? I try to delete it, but the delete will not respond http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/outlookqanda.htm Troubleshooting #3. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "caspertfg" <caspertfg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B520DB30-9768-45B2-BB41-A8AE4FD5112E@microsoft.com... > How can I delete an ema...

Email encryption
I need an email encryption program that allows recipients to open the email with password. When email closes it will encrypt again. This is to prevent anyone walking by the computer from being able to open the email thanks for any help On 3/2/2010 2:45 PM, smltec wrote: > I need an email encryption program that allows recipients to open the email > with password. When email closes it will encrypt again. This is to prevent > anyone walking by the computer from being able to open the email > > thanks for any help Encryption has to be implemented at both ends. ...

How do I export email contacts in Excel into Yahoo?
I am new to Excel and have newly created a roster for a group I am part of. In this roster, I have names, addressess and emails. I now want to send the whole group an email. Is there a way to take the email list Ive created and export it to yahoo? Like a quick way to take this long list of emails (about 100) and easily send them to my yahoo 'compose email' section? THANK YOU. I need to email today, so appreciate quick replies. No need for Yahoo. go here for all the answers on this http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "RDenver&q...