greyed out auto text

Created custom toolbar in Word with menu, autotext and email button as
directed in "Quick sales letters for e-mail" demo video, but when I click
email button, new email message appears in Outlook but auto text choices are
greyed out????
Any ideas??
0
Elizabeth (104)

Get text from another app's window
Hello, All! How to get text from another app's window? I keep in mind non-standard edit / richedit controls like used in Visual Studio and Word. With standard controls I have no problems (casting to CEdit, sending WM_COPY message can be used). Function GetWindowText and message WM_GETTEXT doesn't work. I have handles of target window (both main and child with focus). WMP is now playing: Kingdom Come - Should I ....Don't give in without a fight... With best regards, William Mahoney. I don't believe there can be a common answer. Just because Word and Visual Studio's ...

Exporting excel to text file #3
Thank you so much!It is not working as yet, I hope I get it to work eventually. I keep giving me a 1004 error. A C Wrote: > "Exceluser" Exceluser.1r1rhn@news.officefrustration.com wrote in > message > news:Exceluser.1r1rhn@news.officefrustration.com...- > > Hi A, > > Thank you so much for your help, the While statement and empty is > giving me an error. > - > > Hi > > Whats happening here is an issue here with my code rolling into > multiple > lines when I pasted it into the posting. > > I have attached a txt document where ...

auto recovery is postponed for now. how do I correct this?
I get a legend box when I am in MSWord that says "auto recovery file postponed". I think this is causing a problem when I try to save a Word file, then look for it, the size shows "0". I can open it, but when I email the Word file to someone, all they receive are blank pages. Does anyone have an answer as to how to correct this? ...

IMAP and Auto Archive?!?
Hi, Auto Archive is working properly on my local .pst-file, but when I want to use this function on my IMAP-folders nothing happens... Doesn't Auto Archive work with IMAP-folders? Regards, /LS your solution is to copy or move IMAP messages to a local folder and then set that to auto-archive. IMAP is server based. "Lennart Svenssson" <lensv@ituf.liu.se> wrote in message news:eIvYT0hmEHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Auto Archive is working properly on my local .pst-file, but when I want to > use this function on my IMAP-folders nothing ha...

Auto Filters
Hello from Steved When using Auto Filters and I am in cell A2 is their a Macro I can use so I can use to put it back to cell A2. An example would be in cell AA200 to put it back I would have to go into filter and select all for it to go back to A2, there has to be a better way. ps I'm new to Auto Filters Thankyou Hi not really sure what you're trying to achieve. what do you mean with 'put it back' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Steved wrote: > Hello from Steved > > When using Auto Filters and I am in cell A2 is their a > Macro I can use so I can...

Disappearing Combobox Text
Just opened up a number of existing databases and found the same problem in each. It is not possible to see the list of options in a ComboBox although the list is there. It is as if the fore colour is white and the back colour is white. If you select one of the options the text then appears in the control, black text on a white back ground. As a quick test i have created a new form and inserted a combobox, again the details of the options is not visible although the selected option text appears in the control after i make a random selection. I have checked all the visibility and colou...

Can not Display Russian Text
How do I display Russian text? When I receive an e-mail from friends in Russia, the text in jumbled and unreadable. This isn't because I can not read Russian but the display of the text is not correct. How do I fix this. I am using Windows XP Pro and I have already included the Russian text in the control panel options, the only thing I can think of it might be Outlook, can onyone help? Hy, have you installed the whole Russian language from the Office CD? >-----Original Message----- >How do I display Russian text? When I receive an e-mail >from friends in Russia,...

how to use "<10" as text value instead of numeric in COUNT.IF()
Hi, With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells with value less than 10. But suppose there are cells which contain the text value "<10" (as a code e.g.). How can i use COUNT.IF() function to count the number of those cells? Thanks Ben How about a different function? In the USA version: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<10")) Ben wrote: > > Hi, > > With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells > with value less than 10. > But suppose there are cells which con...

Text Box #error 02-07-10
My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in [OwnerID] I get a "#error" in my text box, Control Source below! =nz(DLookUp("[Payable]","[qryOverdueAll]","[OwnerID] = " & [OwnerID])) -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:55:27 +1300, "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >My text box works fine untill I open a new form and there is no data in >[OwnerID] I get a "#error&qu...

Unable to check auto complete option
I'm using outlook 2002, with service pack 2 runnning on Win2000. The option for me to select the auto complete feature is greyed out, it doesn't allow me to select the option at all. Pls advise! Thanks! Hello Shaun, Have you look under EXTRAS | OPTION | attitudes | ADVANCED E_MAIL OPTIONS ? And there is the point to activate. >-----Original Message----- >I'm using outlook 2002, with service pack 2 runnning on >Win2000. The option for me to select the auto complete >feature is greyed out, it doesn't allow me to select the >option at all. > >Pls adv...

Cells (some) being Greyed In: How To Remove Grey ?
Hello, Using Excel 97. Some of the cells, but not all, are greyed in (cell background, I guess you'd term it). Don't know how it happened, but don't want it this way. How can I get all the cells to have the normal white background (with black text) ? Thanks, Bob Right mouse click cells that are affected and go to format cells and patterns tab and click "no colour" has other options there for font colour etc. Robert11 wrote: > Hello, > > Using Excel 97. > > Some of the cells, but not all, are greyed in (cell background, I guess > you'd ...

wmp10 "choose columns" greyed out
This may be a duplicate post. My computer crashed while I was posting it, so I don't know if it went through. Anyway, my problem is with WMP10. There used to be an option to see the song titles (probably an older version), and I don't see that anymore. Under "All music" there is "Artist/Album" and all I see is the artist. I went to "View" to try and add columns, and the option for "choose columns" is greyed out. Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm not too familiar with WMP (was using WINAMP) so any help would be appreciated. ...

Auto-updater problem if Office not on boot partition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I prefer to have my applications installed on a different volume than my boot partition. Office won't let me choose a different folder/partition during the installation. But, once it's installed, I can move it to my "apps" partition and it runs fine. However, the auto-update just launched and, I guess, because the applications are not on the boot partition, the update just hangs when it gets to the "Destination Select" step. It never enables any of the partitions (volumes) on my computer. All...

can a cell auto update?
Is it possible to have a cell update to the current date when ever you save a change to a file? =NOW( ) "B.B" <me@mail.com> wrote in message news:%Aw0h.201480$R63.89840@pd7urf1no... > Is it possible to have a cell update to the current date when ever you > save a change to a file? > Just to let everyone know, I think when the subject line of a post is changed, it can mess up the threading in newsgroup readers. I've seen what look like orphaned "Re:" posts as the top post here and there, and I think that's what causes it. -- Earl Ki...

####### within a wrap text cell.
I have merged cells and wrap text (all text) and when gone back to the cell and added text, the cell display "##########" accross the merged cell and prints the same thing. What is happening and how can I fix it? cell isn't big enough... either make the font of that cell smaller, or increase the size. "OrlandoJayHu" wrote: > I have merged cells and wrap text (all text) and when gone back to the cell > and added text, the cell display "##########" accross the merged cell and > prints the same thing. What is happening and how can I fix it? Tr...

auto send
Is there a way for me to make sure that a mail is replied within 24 hours from the time it has arrived, and if not, then the same should move to a specific folder. TIA... ...

How to link text boxes containing grouped text and photos and auto
I will have a hundred grouped text boxes and photos in my project. Each group will contain three or four text and photo boxes. These groups do not require autoflow to other text boxes. However, I will need to rearrange them and edit them in my publication. When I add a new group or move one I want the remaining boxes to flow automatically from page to page. I new to publisher and lost. Not quite sure what you are asking. If you have, say, three text boxes and a couple of pictures grouped, there is no way for two of the text boxes to be on one page and the rest of the group flow to the ...

Send as email greyed out
Hi, I am still unable to get an email merge to work. I've done everything I can to ensure that Outlook 07 is my default mail client (and it is). I've also added the "send as email" button to my MS Word tool bar. However, this is greyed out, which makes me think there is something not quite right in my setup. I looked at this page: http://help.lockergnome.com/office/Word-2007-greyed--ftopict938539.html and they refer to a registry addition - would it be a good idea to try this in Vista Business? Grateful for advice as I can't get mailouts to go till this is sorted. Tha...

Grey background
Hello, I copied a news article (using copy/paste) from the web into a Word .docx file. No problem. The word file text has a faint grey background that I want to remove before printing it. The grey background does not extend into the margins. I cannot find where on the menu system to remove it. Can you please point me in the right direction. Thanks KK Have you looked at Print Preview to see if the background color displays there? It's quite possible that it will only display but not print. If it shows in Print Preview it may very well be caused by either of seve...

Excel 2003
Hello! I'm sure this is a simple question, please bear with me, and point me to an older answer if it's been done before :) It's Excel 2003. I have 2 columns of data: A list of category names I want to make into my X axis (including the categories with values of zero) and A corresponding column of integers which I want to be my Y values (they are frequencies of the words/concepts in the X category column, resulting from a content analysis, if you're interested!). How do I make the graph? I keep getting charts that miss of many of the category names, including some wit...

Auto Reply
How do I put an "Out of Office" auto reply, when I am away from the office? If you do this, you will have to leave your computer on 24/7, be connected to the Internet, and have your e-mail program open. If you want do this anyway, the link below will explain how to do it. One thing I would suggest is that where it says to create a rule and check For All Messages, you change it and make the rule for people in your address book only. Otherwise you will be replying to Spam as well and could end up in an endless loop of bounces. Your ISP may offer this service which woul...

Text boxes on graphs
How do you make a text box hide the grid lines behind it on a graph? The grid lines are still visible and run through the text box, cluttering it up. Thanks right-click text box choose -- 'Format Text Box' from shortcut menu colors and lines tab change fill color to white Warm Regards, Crystal remote programming and training Access Basics 8-part free tutorial that covers essentials in Access http://www.AccessMVP.com/strive4peace * (: have an awesome day :) * Drew wrote: > How do you make a text box hide the grid lines behind it on a graph? The > grid line...

convert text to Date..
How can I convert my text field ( read from CSV file) to show the Date as 01/05/2010 instead of long date.. Can I use CDate()? rundate =Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:45:11 I used the following.. 'Dim date_tested As Date 'date_tested = Format(rundate, "Short Date") 'date_tested = Format(rundate, "mm/dd/yyyy") Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 Try this -- 'date_tested = Format(CVDate(run...

Auto Settle Credit Card Batch
Look, I have given up doing surveys that Microsoft has requested because I don't think they are listening and I have given up expecting anthing from them in terms of giving us anything major in RMS. But if they don't give us anything else, could they please just give us the ability to have credit card batchs auto settle nightly. I understanding this can be done through security and hotkeys and all of that, but come on, this should be automatic and the store employees should not have to get involved in it, unless it doesn't settle successfully. Mark ---------------- This ...

LDAP Auto Find
Is it any way to automatically display all Names in "SELECT NAMES" windows from LDAP? - Without going to "FIND" functions ...