GPO for change of "Show this address list first" ?

Hi,

is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO ?

thanks

udo
0
Lorenz (3)

No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Udo Lorenz" <Udo Lorenz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO
> ?
>
> thanks
>
> udo

0
suemvp (4038)

GPO for change of "Show this address list first" ?
Hi, is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO ? thanks udo No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Udo Lorenz" <Udo Lorenz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C68FFA2E-9C17-4035-AC99-CED6512D0538@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > is there a way to change the setting in the Outlook address book over GPO > ? > > thanks > > udo ...

GLOBAL Change of "Show this address list first" Field in Outlook
Hello, all. Bit of an issue. I'd like to default 1200 users to have their "Show this address list first" field in Outlook (2002, if important) to Recipients instead of the Global Address List. Easy to do on an individual basis (from Oulook, open Address Book, Tools, Options, change "Show this address list first", Apply/OK). Not sure about a global change through a login script. I've narrowed down approximately the right reg key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\ProfileName\13dbb0c8aa0...

Hello. Please help :-) I am using Outlook 2003 and am trying to configure an Outlook client in a new mail message so it looks at the "GAL" when I click on my from: but then points to "my contacts" when I click on my to: . Basically, I want it by default to look at two different address books for the to: and from: fields. Is this possible??? Many thanks, Leigh Not possible. <Lolsen@mmrit.com> wrote in message news:1125565577.447792.250240@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello. Please help :-) > > I am using Outlook 2003 and am trying to configure an O...

Ho can we set all Outlook users to show a certain address list first? We don't want the first to show first. On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:58:26 -0000, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> wrote: >Ho can we set all Outlook users to show a certain address list first? We >don't want the first to show first. > Not sure if this can be done with a GPO, but in Outlook, open the GAL and under Tools/Options, select the list under the "Show this adddress list first" dialog box. ...