Google Outlook Add-in

Hello

I use Outlook 2007 and Vista  Ultimate.

I installed Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin.  I then did System Restore
as I did not want Google Desktop.

Now everytime I open Outlook I get the following message :
' The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program
Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be loaded
and has been disabled by Outlook.  Please contact the Add-in manufacturer
for an update.  If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.

I don't know how to uninstall the Add-in.  I'll be grtateful for any
assistance.  Thank you.

Regards
hash

0
jblog (1)

"hash" <jblog@spam.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I use Outlook 2007 and Vista  Ultimate.
>
> I installed Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin.  I then did System
> Restore as I did not want Google Desktop.
>
> Now everytime I open Outlook I get the following message :
> ' The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program
> Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be
> loaded and has been disabled by Outlook.  Please contact the Add-in
> manufacturer for an update.  If no update is available, please uninstall
> the Add-in.
>
> I don't know how to uninstall the Add-in.  I'll be grtateful for any
> assistance.  Thank you.

Tools - Trust Center - Add-Ins, at the bottom of the dialog, ensure COM
Add-ins is selected and click Go.  Find the Google add-in in the list, click
it and hit Remove.

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
8/20/2007 11:24:31 PM
Did you look in Add\Remove

--=20
Peter

"hash" <jblog@spam.com> wrote in message =
> Hello
>=20
> I use Outlook 2007 and Vista  Ultimate.
>=20
> I installed Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin.  I then did System =
Restore=20
> as I did not want Google Desktop.
>=20
> Now everytime I open Outlook I get the following message :
> ' The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program=20
> Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be =
loaded=20
> and has been disabled by Outlook.  Please contact the Add-in =
manufacturer=20
> for an update.  If no update is available, please uninstall the =
Add-in.
>=20
> I don't know how to uninstall the Add-in.  I'll be grtateful for any=20
> assistance.  Thank you.
>=20
> Regards
> hash=20

0
okf221 (388)
8/20/2007 11:26:19 PM
hash, you  wrote on Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:05:00 +0100:

> Now everytime I open Outlook I get the following message :
> ' The Add-in "Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin" (C:\Program
> Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopOffice.dll) cannot be loaded
> and has been disabled by Outlook.  Please contact the Add-in manufacturer
> for an update.  If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.

Search for the file "extend.dat" and delete it. This file is usually
stored in

C:\Documentes and Settings\%Username%\Local Settings\Application
Datas\Microsoft\Outlook

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

CRM Outlook Add-In Crashing Outlook
We have several users running the Outlook add-in for CRM. Many of them (but not all), have reported that Outlook crashes constantly with the add-in installed, but if they uninstall it, Outlook is stable. Here are some sample messages from Event Viewer: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 456628bf, faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 4566283d, debug? 0, fault address 0x002492bb. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 456628bf, faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 4566283d, debug? 0, fault address 0x002492c5...

OUTLOOK MAIL SIGNATURE
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 which I use as my mail program I have tried to set up a signature which accompanies all outgoing mail. Apart from my name and contact details, I have included my company logo. In setting up the signature all appears to be OK, however when I click on new mail, forward or reply only the text appears and the logo is not reflected but is shown as an empty box with an X in the thumbnail. Is there a setting I should be using? Leon <slutzkin@kingsley.co.za> wrote: > I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 which I use as my mail program > > I...

how to add a secondary axis in excel chart?
Is this possible in `03 version? Don't see "Seconadry Axis" option available. Hi, You need a chart with 2 series. Double click the series and on the axis tab select Secondary axis. Not available for any 3d chart styles. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26951F31-7023-49FA-91A4-13BD6C94C4DE@microsoft.com... > Is this possible in `03 version? Don't see "Seconadry Axis" option > available. You'll need to have at least 2 data se...

How to control line spacing in Outlook Notes ?
When I paste some stoff into Outlook 2003 Notes it often appears double spaced. I can force a soft return at the end of each line and get it to change back to single spaced but that is a pain. Under Format | Paragraph I don't see the options of setting line spacing. How can I make Select Text in Outlook Notes and force it back to single spacing? thanks for any help. ...

when i enter my ftp address the add button goes away and i cant ad
I am using publisher, made a website and now when i go to add the ftp site in the add/modify ftp locations the add button is there when i enterftp:// and when i enter anymore it goes away and i cant add it? Can i transfer that site i created to front page? How do i get around this? Help here http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/articles/category/1921.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "chbernat" <chbernat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:418B958C-9324-4C14-AF0F-24342F6837EF@microsoft...

Outlook PST file error
Help, I dont know what I have done but the file Outlook.pst has moved to My Documents and now when I open Outlook all my contacxts and calenders have disappeared. This has wiped all the information from my PDA as well. How do I move the file back so I can use OUtlook again ] Any help would be appreciated. Darren Hawley <darrenhawley@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > I dont know what I have done but the file Outlook.pst has > moved to My Documents and now when I open Outlook all my > contacxts and calenders have disappeared. This has wiped > all the information from my PDA as wel...

Outlook disconnected from Exchange
I have just taken over a network that has 6 workgroup computers running Win XP Home and and Server running SBS 2003. All the computer accounts are in AD and the usernames and passwords are set to the same as the client pc's. The clients can connect to the shared server folders using the usernames and passwords, but when opening Outlook (cached mode) Outlook is saying that it is disconnected from Exchange. If I run Outlook on the server, these open fine and all clients can access email via OWA, but I cannot get these to connect to Exchange. Any help on this would be grea...

When on Google...
When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in advance. On Nov 15, 5:27=A0pm, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com" <mikesmith9...@hotmail.com> wrote: > When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old > search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you > have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in > ad...

Opening Outlook 2003 PST file in Outlook 2000
Hi there, I created a pst file and copied a lot of email into it, (for a guy here at work). He has Outlook 2000. So when I gave him the .pst file when it was done, and he tries to open it in Outlook 2000, it says that the .pst file is incompatable with that Personal File Information Service. Is there a change in the .pst file format between Outlook 2000 .pst and Outlook 2003 .pst? If so, is there some way for me to export the 2003 .pst to a 2000 .pst compatable format? Regards, -- David Reed Nework Administrator dreed@no.spam.please.srdcorp.com Yes, outlook 2003 now supports a large...

I can't open my Microsoft Outlook 2007
When I'm trying to open my Outlook a window open up and it says '' Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. CAnnot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file C:\Users\.....\AppDate\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file.'' Is there anyone that can help me, I don't know what to do. I'm using vista. Thank you very much. spytons Did it ever work? Have you tried running scanpst on the pst files? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlo...

Outlook Client CRM 3.0 Woes
We have installed MS CRM 3.0 as a pilot before we roll it out to our clients and offer it as a hosted solution. We have the CRM server installed (without issue) and the web interface seems to be working without issue. We are now trying to get the CRM 3.0 Outlook client working on a Windows 2003 terminal server which the CRM 3.0 documentation states is a supported configuration, but we we keep getting the folowing error. We did an administrative install on our file server and then ran the install as a user with admin rights on the terminal server. The client install ran without issue. ...

Google Chrome
I have windows XP with google chrome, IE8 and FF. When i use chrome to watch youtube videos, when the page loads the video section is just black, I have to refresh the page 4 or 5 times then the video will start to load. The flash and java is up to date, the other browsers don't have this issue its just chrome. Does anyone know what could be wrong? flamer die.spam@hotmail.com wrote: >I have windows XP with google chrome, IE8 and FF. > >When i use chrome to watch youtube videos, when the page loads the >video section is just black, I have to refresh the page 4 o...

Outlook folders vanished
Please help me. I have Microsoft Outlook 2002. A little while ago, while I was working with my email messages in Outlook, hundreds of created folders with thousands of email messages vanished. Poof. All the folders and their contents were under one folder that I named something like "Personal folders". These folders included years of research and work. I found that the Outlook.pst file is large enough in size that it must still have those files somewhere. It is 301,696 kb -- larger by 20M since I last saved it in July. Please tell me where to go to find the folders and files. Or...

CRM client for outlook & outlook folders merged
Hi, After an install the default outlook folders from a local .pst file are merged with the crm folder in outlook. Anyone an idea how to solve this. It is nog possible to move the default outlook folders to the original location of the delete the folder. Kind regards, Mirella ...

Add Reviewer to User Folder Permissions
Hi - I am looking for a way to have a user run any of: VBA/VBScript/Jscript/ActiveX to add a reviewer to their sent items folder. From a security point of view, I can see why this shouldn't be easy... Anybody know if this is possible and if so How we can do it? I can't find any way to automate this process from the client side. We would love to do this from the server side, but policies/regulations prohibit this. SMS scripting is another possibility, but not attractive. Some background: We have a software tool that indexes a users sent items folders to enable collaboration ...

Problem with Outlook and attachments
I've got a problem with one of our computers and for the life of me I can't figure it out. 1. User can't save attachments from messages. 2. If he opens the attachment in Word, he can't do a "Save As" 3. Now, he can't attach files. I've already checked the system for spyware and virus, nothing found. Thanks in advance, Doug FWIW, from the Microsoft side a new Knowledge Base Article (KBA) was released on Apr 15th. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918165 It lists two known conflicts so far. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to th...

create 2 user in 1 outlook
1. how can i create or add a user in the same outlook mail? 2. how can i create the folder in inbox for the different user in the same mic outlook? 3. can i use the same mic outlook for my mail, means that i just share the mic. off. your regards, k3chikz What version and mode of Outlook are you using? You will need to create either Outlook Profiles or Windows Profiles depending on the answer. Post this information and someone can help you out. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the arc...

Outlook 2000 #153
I have exchange server. suddenly one of my user can not connect to exchange server. He can not receive and send email. Any suggestion. thank you ...

Takes a long time to add attachments to Email
I have a user that when they attach an email from a network location it taked anywere from 45 seconds to a minute and a half. WINXP SP3 with Office 2007 latest SP. Laptop hooked into a docking station. When I save the file to the desktop and add it there is no problems. The delay only happenes when I try to add it from a network location. I have run a repair on Office, Uninstalled and reinstalled office, Cleared out the temp and temporary internet files. Turned off wireless, unplugged the laptop. Pretty much anything I could think of to eliminate the issue. The user doesn&...

MS Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail. Thanks, Sonya Please learn how to crosspost instead of multi-posting. Multiposting vs Cro...

Outlook Today Not Showing Outlook 2003
I can not get Outlook Today to show on MS OFfice 2003. These directions do not work. When I first loaded it, I saw the outlook Today page, but now can not find it. On the Go menu, click Shortcuts. In the Navigation Pane (Navigation Pane: The column on the left side of the Outlook window that includes panes such as Shortcuts or Mail and the shortcuts or folders within each pane. Click a folder to show the items in the folder.), click Outlook Today. On the Outlook Today page, click Customize Outlook Today. Do any of the following: Outlook Today is the top level of your message store ...

outlook 2007
Does anyone know how to send video email in outlook 2007? I was able to do it in outlook 2003, but i do not see the application available for download for Outlook 2007. It was quite helpful to me. If there's no Microsoft add-in for 2007, perhaps a 3rd party add-in would work for you. I just found Voxlite in a Google search: http://voxlite.com/ -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Charles" wrote: > Does anyone know how to send video email in outl...

Outlook 2007 / Importing addresses from Outlook Express
Is there a trick to this or is there an easy way to import my email addies from Outlook Express .wab files into Outlook 2007. I have over 4,000 email addies to transfer. Help PLEASE -- Jan Theres no trick, what happens when you import addresses? "Janice" <jan@alpacatyme.com[donotspam]> wrote in message news:B88C8B66-5308-4D6F-A87D-808ACE9555E3@microsoft.com... > Is there a trick to this or is there an easy way to import my email addies > from Outlook Express .wab files into Outlook 2007. I have over 4,000 > email > addies to transfer. Help PLEASE > -- ...

Page titles displayed on google??
Hi all, When I search for my website on google, the pages that display in the natural listings are appearing with the titles 'How to find us' and 'Contact us.' I want the pages that are listed to say something like 'Welcome to One2one' etc but no matter what I try, I can't seem to get this to work??? I have changed the title in 'Webpage options' but the natural listings are still displaying 'Contact us'. No one is going to click on that as there is no reference to the who the hell we are?!? The text in the blue bar at the top of a navigation...

open outlook
Go to bed everything is fine, get up and cannot open Office outlook. i can access my email via g mail if neccary but all my data is in outlook. First thing this morning the outlook page opened up fine then closed and a message said cannot open outlook, Tried everything I know which isnt much. Very frustrating to have all my data locked up. -- 17 "scott" <scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49149164-384B-4CA8-8307-B52C1A50BC46@microsoft.com... > Go to bed everything is fine, get up and cannot open Office outlook. i > can > acces...