Google Groups

I use Outlook 2007.  Outlook 2007 will open my Google Groups email but
will not show the content.  It has something to do with line breaks.
Can someone tell me how I can get my Outlook to show the content of
emails messages i receive from the   Usenet Groups (Google Groups)  I
belong to by way of Google?
Thanks Robert

CListView + grouping + tiling = ????
does anyone have an example/sample of using grouping and tiling in a Clistvew ? I'm buggered if i can get it to work. TIA bg ...

Microsoft has removed 500+ groups, including 21 Windows-98 groups
I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but Microsoft has removed approx. 535 groups from it's server. 21 of those pertain to windows-98. Those 21 groups are: --------------------- microsoft.public.il.hebrew.win98 microsoft.public.jp.win98 microsoft.public.kr.windows98.qna microsoft.public.nl.windows98 microsoft.public.win98.comm.dun microsoft.public.win98.comm.modem microsoft.public.win98.display.general microsoft.public.win98.display.multi_monitor microsoft.public.win98.fat32 microsoft.public.win98.internet.netmeeting microsoft.public.win98.msinfo32 microsoft.p...

Count distinct days from two groups of days
Hello, Can anybody help please? I have used Networkdays() to count the working days between two dates. And have had to do this twice. So now have two counts that I will add together. But if the same particular date is in both count sets I dont want to count it twice? Hope this makes sense, Thanks in advance On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:51:01 -0800, Colin <Colin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Can anybody help please? > >I have used Networkdays() to count the working days between two dates. And >have had to do this twice. So now have...

grouping 07-17-07
In my report I have it sorted by Category.. My categories are 1 - BBH, 2 - ABD... all the way to 15 - Repairs. When it is sorted its 1 - BBH 12 - Housing 13 - Fuel... and so on. How can i make it 1, 2, 3, 4... ?? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 That still didnt work... Any other suggestions? Thanks Duane Hookom wrote: >The report is sorting as designed. You might try change the sorting and >grouping expression to: > =Val([Category]) > >> In my report I have it sorted by Category.. My cate...

Query-Based E-mail Groups
I have created query-based email group that contains 1,600 users. When I send an email to that group, about 350 users don't get the message. I as the owner of the group get an undeliverable stating: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. For all 350 users. So I check my "Message Delivery Properties" in ESM. I have my "Recipient Limits" set to 2,000. I double checked the query-based email group to make sure it was under 2,000 recipients and ...

Catagory/group other than expense or income
I am using Money 2004 to pay bills for a homeowners association. Simple, but it is working fine. I do have one problem. When a homeowners check bounces, the money is then removed from the bank account. There are no fees incurred. When i export the bank statement, money places that transaction into the "expense" catagory. I want to keep track of these, but they are not truly expenses. It seems that money only has two options income or expense. Can i set up a catagory or group that is neither an expense or income? In microsoft.public.money, bobteriw wrote: >I am using Money ...

When on Google...
When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in advance. On Nov 15, 5:27=A0pm, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com" <mikesmith9...@hotmail.com> wrote: > When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old > search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you > have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in > ad...

Distribution Groups #6
Exchange server 2003 I have created multiple contact folders under the Public folder that allows different users to add contacts in those folders. What I want to do is also create a distribution list in the Global address book that when selected it automatically grabs all the users in one of the particular contact list. In other words as users update those contact folders daily I don't want to have to update the distribution list. I want it to perform this automatically. Is there an easy way folks? Thanks Clayton in properties of the public contact folder select the tab member of and...

Google Chrome
I have windows XP with google chrome, IE8 and FF. When i use chrome to watch youtube videos, when the page loads the video section is just black, I have to refresh the page 4 or 5 times then the video will start to load. The flash and java is up to date, the other browsers don't have this issue its just chrome. Does anyone know what could be wrong? flamer die.spam@hotmail.com wrote: >I have windows XP with google chrome, IE8 and FF. > >When i use chrome to watch youtube videos, when the page loads the >video section is just black, I have to refresh the page 4 o...

Page titles displayed on google??
Hi all, When I search for my website on google, the pages that display in the natural listings are appearing with the titles 'How to find us' and 'Contact us.' I want the pages that are listed to say something like 'Welcome to One2one' etc but no matter what I try, I can't seem to get this to work??? I have changed the title in 'Webpage options' but the natural listings are still displaying 'Contact us'. No one is going to click on that as there is no reference to the who the hell we are?!? The text in the blue bar at the top of a navigation...

Can't configure news group
Hello I have two computer and in both I use Outlook Express and in both I have configured the "msnews.microsoft.com" and it all worked fine. Two days ago one computer crashed and I made a "Clean Install" on it, and all work fine now but the NEWSGROUP I can't configure it out. I tried to copy the same setting from this machine where the newsgroup does work and I am writing from it, but the other one keep telling me : "The account is not properly configured" "Protocol: NNTP" Port : 0 name of account: my own name and email address, SE...

Google
Does anyone know how to include the beta Google mailbox as an account in Outlook? <Dan J> wrote in message news:%23cP%23h3uFFHA.3728@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to include the beta Google mailbox as an account in > Outlook? Dan have a look at http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?ctx=gmail&answer=12103&rand=0.5882399203578682 Jim After you log into your Google account, go into Settings. Then go to Forwarding and Pop. Enable Pop settings. Then look at the hyperlink "Configuration instructions" in step 3. I just did this and work...

Distribution group mailbox
Can a distribution group account get added to the additional mailbox feature in outlook? I have a user who needs to manage the distribution group email address within outlook. Thanks, Mike a distribution group is not a mailbox, so it cannot be added to an outlook profile via "add additional mailbox"... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <mdiperi10@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161363960.644822.49060@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Can a distribution group account get added to the additional mailbox > feature in outlook? I have a user who needs to manage the distributio...

Data Groupping and Outlining
Here's my problem: I have a large worksheet filled with calculations and row/column grouppings. Everytime I expand/collapse, it recalculates the whole worksheet. How do I disable that function? Here's the tricky part, I still want the Autocalc set on. I do not wish to go to manual calc. In Excel 2000, I didn't have this issue. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Derik Hi Derik, There was a change in Excel 2003 which makes hiding/unhiding rows trigger a recalculation, because the workbook might contain SUBTOTAL functions whose answer depends on whether rows are hidde...

Making textbox source depend on listbox selection (or option group)
Hello, I have a contact database tracking people, companies, and their affiliations. An address may be stored in any of three tables, tblPeople, tblCompanies and tblAffiliations. tblAffiliations has a field where one can select which address is that person's main address. If MailngAddress = 1, I want the mailing address to be their company address, 2 = affiliation address, and 3 = home address. In my frmPeople there's a sbfrmAffiliations. I have a list box to select main address as Company, Affiliation or Home. I can get it so that the proper address appears, concatenated, ...

exchange 2003 SP2 cluster group move to other Administrative Group
I have multiple exchange servers with connectors and mailboxes in the same Site. One server is in State A, one in State B and one in State C. I just added another clustered server to my 2003 AD domain in State A and am using the Connectors from the other server in State A to route traffic through. I have created another Admin Group and want to move the new Exchange over to this new AG. The only options I am being given is to create a new Connector in this new AG. How can I move the new Exchange Server over to this new AG? I searched articles to no avail. Thanks in advance. Are you t...

Google alerts
My Google alerts are being sent to my junk box. As far as I am aware nothing has changed on my pc. These alerts have been set up for over 12 months and wroked well. Any ideas? Whitelist the Google Alerts email address by adding it to Safe Senders. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Roz" <Roz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:B3575078-D83C-471F-B07D-0D02689A0BC4@microsoft.com... > My Google alerts are being sent to my junk box. As far as I am aware = nothing=20 > has...

You can use Google Maps with an Acess DB
How to open a Google Maps showing a location from your database. Not sure if anyone is interested but it was asked a couple of days ago and I didn’t know a good answer - just in case you have looked at my 1st attempt :-) so I looked into it and came up with this. There will be other methods – so this is just one. To open Google Maps with the pointer placed on any location in your database. Notes: I assume you have a field called PostCode – if not then change the OnClick. The field must contain a real postcode (the link will fail if the postcode does not exist) This will work for anywh...

using discussion group
Is there other information, then "help", on how to generally use the discussion group? The problem is I searched and found my posted message last week, but it seems to have vanished now and I do not see a place to review my posted messages. thanks for the help AN user wrote: > Is there other information, then "help", on how to generally use the > discussion group? > The problem is I searched and found my posted message last week, but > it seems to have vanished now and I do not see a place to review my > posted messages. > thanks for the help My advi...

Are the newsgroups closing on Google Groups, too?
I hadn't been on them for awhile, and went to open the Publisher one (newsgroup, in Outlook Express) and it disappeared before my eyes. Now says there isn't any newsgroup. I still see it on Google Groups, but nothing in the past few days. Where can I ask questions and learn more about Publisher???? "Carrie" <starchild1124@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:df5997e0-5888-46bd-a60f-85610f09afcf@z7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com... > I hadn't been on them for awhile, and went to open the Publisher one > (newsgroup, in Outlook Express) and it disappeared before my...

User controlled sorting and grouping?
I have several reports where I want to allow the user to specify the sorting and grouping columns at the time the report is requested. In other words, each time the report is run it may need to print in a different sequence. How do I set that up in the report? Thanks. mscertified wrote: >I have several reports where I want to allow the user to specify the sorting >and grouping columns at the time the report is requested. >In other words, each time the report is run it may need to print in a >different sequence. >How do I set that up in the report? First make sure that yo...

Grouping Results by State
I have a spreadsheet with data like this which shows information on applicants, sorted by what state they come from: Name State UdergradGPA Joe CA 3.2 Bill CA 2.7 Mary CA 3.3 Fred IL 3.3 Dan IL 3.2 Jan FL 3.5 Guy FL 3.4 etc. I have sorted by state. How can I do things like compute the totals for each state, and the average UndergradGPA by state? I tried the histogram from the analysis pack, but it didn't like the non-numberic values (CA, IL, etc.) in the bin range. Thanks, ---Selden McCabe There are many ways to do this, pivot ta...

Distribution groups #8
How can I send mail to a distributiongroup and get all the email-adresses "resolved", so it will be possible to send a reply all for those who get the mail?... Morten On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:01:06 -0700, DNT <DNT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I send mail to a distributiongroup and get all the email-adresses >"resolved", so it will be possible to send a reply all for those who get the >mail?... > >Morten Not sure what you mean here really. If you send to a DG then the server "unpacks" the DG and sends everyone a pointer to t...

IE cannot get to MS, Google, and others after removing viruses
XP Pro running IE 6 still. The computer was infected with got knows what viruses and my new AV protection cleaned them all. However now whenever I try to go to microsoft.com, google, yahoo or all the big sites I get the DNS error saying it can't find the site. 1. IPconfig shows the correct DNS servers (not hijacked) 2. TRACERT to Microsoft.com works 3. Using IE to go to FTP://FTP.microsoft.com works 4. Many other non-bigname sites all work (like coleman.com, sears.com, lowes.com) 5. Telnet works fine. Basically it looks like something is still hooked into IE and when th...

Google Tool Bar
Within the last two days, when I used the Google Tool Bar, a message came up and said it had been redirected to 302. When I went to that website, I got a message stating that I was sending automated searches and they could not complete the request. I have never had that problem before when using Google Tool Bar for searching. I unistalled Google Tool Bar from my programs and now I can not re-install it. I keep getting sent to all different weird websites, etc. How can I re-install Google Tool Bar as I use it a lot. My grandchildren were here over the weekend and they may ...