GMail IMAP: Inbox Populating "To Do" List

Hello,

In Outlook 2010 one of my GMail accounts works fine with IMAP.
Unfortunately, in the other on, a "To Do" item is created for every
header in the Inbox. So I have many thousands of "To Do" items that I
can't find a way to mass remove without deleting the email messages. I
am able to remove them one at a time.  Any thoughts on how I can stop
this?  Outlook has become unstable with many thousands of "To Do"
items.
0
sockpup (1)

Notes and To do lists
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop In outlook 2007 on my PC I use to do lists and notes quite a lot. Can I import these to Entourage 2008 on my macbook pro and if so how? <br><br>Also I have an iphone that synced nicely with outlook 2007 calendar and notes but is there a way to get it to sync with entourage? I saw something about about syncing via &quot;Truth&quot; but have no idea what that is... <br><br>any help appreciated... On 2010-03-16 11:50:07 -0400, robnot@officeformac.com said: >...

Email in to do task list
Hi all, I don't know if its normal, but when i track an email in my CRM, this email go in my to do task list, i put the account for it, and i save it. But this email, keep in my to do list. But i don't have any action for this email (it's an information email from my client), i just want to link it to the account, and, not more. But this email don't do out of my to do list. How can i delete this mail from my to do list, but don't delete it from my account ? Thank's a lot. Oops sorry, some others informations : I'm using CRM 3 FR with Rollup update 3 &...

GMail IMAP: Inbox Populating "To Do" List
Hello, In Outlook 2010 one of my GMail accounts works fine with IMAP. Unfortunately, in the other on, a "To Do" item is created for every header in the Inbox. So I have many thousands of "To Do" items that I can't find a way to mass remove without deleting the email messages. I am able to remove them one at a time. Any thoughts on how I can stop this? Outlook has become unstable with many thousands of "To Do" items. ...

HR TO DO List
I am trying to get Review notifications to show up on the To Do List automatically. I create a Review Policy and mark "Post Date of Next Review to the To Do List", but nothing shows up on the To Do List. Do I have to do anyhting else for this to work ? ...

Building a Master To Do List
To start, I do not work in excel on a regular basis. I am trying to figure out how to build a Master To Do List. I manage a bunch on projects at once and I'm trying to figure out how to use something like excel to stay on top of them all. I have created an excel file that contains something like 7 sheets. The first sheet is the Master To Do List, the other sheets are all individual projects. Each sheet has these heading across the top, in R1: Done, Date In, Category,Freq.,Action Item, and Date Due. I trying to figure out a how to go one way or the other, or both ways if possibl...

How hard is it to do IMAP?!?
Seriously, it's been around for ages, and Microsoft supposedly has a bunch of smart people working for them, so how come the Office 2010 beta performs just as horribly with IMAP as 2007 did? Is it really that hard? My IPHONE handles IMAP e-mail better than Outlook - how sad is that? The free Thunderbird client does better too! Good grief... Care to give some examples of which improvements you are after? I won't be the first in line telling the IMAP implementation in Outlook is perfect but you have not given any arguments in your post or even mentioned your diffic...

My day and To Do list problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I've just applied the latest update (12.1.1). My Day now partially launches (i.e. shows the purple device but without any data) then crashes, and my To Do list has no content. Any suggestions? (Pref file to be deleted, etc.?) Thanks I would start by doing a rebuild of your Entourage database. All the data for MyDay is in the Entourage database. If that's bad, MyDay won't work. Cheers On 12/07/08 12:09 AM, in article 59b53e1c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Rikketts@officeformac.com" <Rikketts...

To Do List
I downloaded a OFX file to Money99 and associated it with the wrong account. Now I can't get rid of the 'To Do List' reminder for that account. windows 98 If you delete the statement, does it disappear. In some versions you can go to the account list and right click where is says 'you have X transactions to read'. Not sure about Money 99 though -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswi...

Flagging email for follow up in inbox duplicates to do items
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap I'm new to Mac having migrated from a PC running Outlook. <br> In Entourage 2008, when I flag an email for follow-up to automatically add it to my to do list, I end up with 2 extra duplicate to dos. It appears this happens because the flagged email message is in my inbox, my starred mail folder and my all mail folder. I have a gmail account set-up as imap. <br> My question is how to filter my 'to do' list down so it populates my 'to do' item list from just o...

How to download email bodies via IMAP connection?
I am working through an IMAP connection with Outlook. How can I download message bodies to my client so that I can "Work Offline" and not have to worry about only having headers cached? My client does not even cache headers for ALL of my folders, so working offline in this situation is pretty much useless. Thanks, Scott Scott Moseman <scmoseman@gmail.com> wrote: > I am working through an IMAP connection with Outlook. How can I > download message bodies to my client so that I can "Work Offline" and > not have to worry about only having headers cached? ...

Unable to download Inbox
I have a Vista PC and IE&. The past few days no messages are downloaded into Inbox. The error window says: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (casiopie963) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Server Error: 0x80072EFF Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80072EFF How ca...

Task list in To Do List in the Calendar view
Is there any way of just seeing the task list in the to do list when in the Calendar rather than all the flagged emails as well - just like it used to be in 2003? Thx. ...

How do I check something off in my to do list?
I want to make a list but yet when I complete the list I still want to see that I got it done. Like it was on a piece of paper where I would be able to put a line through it. That way I can see what I have done. Does that make any sense? Edward Webster wrote: > I want to make a list but yet when I complete the list I still want > to see that I got it done. Like it was on a piece of paper where I > would be able to put a line through it. > That way I can see what I have done. Does that make any sense? You may have a closer look at the tags. There are some which ca...

To Do List disappeared
Running OL 07 which is current. Recently, the ToDo list that displays in the To Do Bar has been replaced with the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found" What do I need to do to fix this? -- "Pyramid 36" Ken Restart outlook using the /resettodobar switch. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/todo_bar_error.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outloo...

Print Checks in the To Do list
recently developed a glitch in Money. It now always says that I have checks that need printing in the To Do list. Yet , i do not!! Is there anyway to reset this flag? I was using Money 2003.. and then decided to try Money 2006, in hopes that this might solve the problem.. but it did not.. anybody here? ...

Can I get MS Outlook to download emails from BTY boxes other than the Inbox?
I have set up filters on my BT Yahoo account (web mail?) to ensure that messages I want aren't trapped by SPAM filters etc, and these get diverted to a folder I have created in my BTY account. Can I get MS Outlook to download these messages, i.e. download from my BTY Inbox as now and also the BTY folder I have created? If so how? TIA. Chris. Chris Mitchell wrote: > I have set up filters on my BT Yahoo account (web mail?) to ensure that > messages I want aren't trapped by SPAM filters etc, and these get diverted > to a folder I have created in my BTY account. > ...

What is the Orange scrolling bar above the To Do list in 2007
I've searched forums for the last 45 minutes and have seen the question posted many times, but never the answer. What is the scrolling orange bar above the To Do list in 2007? On 3/9/2010 4:11 PM, Kirstin wrote: > I've searched forums for the last 45 minutes and have seen the question > posted many times, but never the answer. What is the scrolling orange bar > above the To Do list in 2007? Please take a screenshot and post a link to it. -- Leonid S. Knyshov Crashproof Solutions 510-282-1008 Twitter: @wiseleo http://crashproofsolutions.com Microsoft Sma...

If word from list selected adjoining cell to downfill with a code
If a word is selected from a drop-down list, is there a formula I can use to colour code the adjoining cell? Use conditional formatting http://www.contextures.com/xlcondformat02.html -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Mon" wrote: > If a word is selected from a drop-down list, is there a formula I can use to > colour code the adjoining cell? ...

Can I get MS Outlook to download emails from BTY boxes other than the Inbox? #2
I have set up filters on my BT Yahoo account (web mail?) to ensure that messages I want aren't trapped by SPAM filters etc, and these get diverted to a folder I have created in my BTY account. Can I get MS Outlook to download these messages, i.e. download from my BTY Inbox as now and also the BTY folder I have created? If so how? TIA. Chris. How you configure your web mail account view should have no bearing on outlook. http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_adp.php?p_sid=C29Tdv8j&p_faqid=6381&cat_lvl1=346&cat_lvl2=401&cat_lvl3=412&p_cv=3.412&...

OneNote and To Do list in IBM Lotus Notes
Is it possible to change any settings somwhere so the Outlook task flags in OneNote syncrhronice with the To Do list in IBM Lotus Notes? Jostein wrote: > Is it possible to change any settings somwhere so the Outlook task > flags in OneNote syncrhronice with the To Do list in IBM Lotus Notes? NO. There is no support for Lotus Notes in ON. :-( :-( Rainald ...

HOW TO DO -INPUT FORM WHERE DROP DOWN LISTS OPEN OTHER LISTS TO SE
Inputters need to put in their time and select what they worked on, witch can start out with one type, then tree down to more specific types they must select. An example is at: http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/Combo.zip It uses listboxes but the code is the same. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "tnahowru" <tnahowru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CFD905-A4F3-4B5D-81FE-2704B8BB6FA5@microsoft.com... > Inputters need to put in their time and select what they worked on, witch > can...

To Do List Miissing ?
When I open Outlook (2007), I get a dialogue box that says "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear." Additionally, when I click on Tasks, and then attempt to view my To Do List, the screen says "Cannot display the folder", and when I click on Tasks, the bottom right screen says "The operation failed. An object could not be found." What happened? Is it easy to correct? SECOND REQUEST. Does anyone have an answer ? "Jan Groshan" <jangro@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:PuYyl.27204$ZP4.2...

prioritize To Do List
How do you prioritize your To Do List? I am a past Franklin planner person. How do you prioritize your To Do/Task List? I am a past Franklin Covey planner person and IO am trying to figure out how to prioritize my To Do List, (example: 1, 2, 3, 4) and have it show up on my task screen. "Skip" <Skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EA78954-16DA-49A4-8A96-24BC71F0FB62@microsoft.com... > How do you prioritize your To Do List? I am a past Franklin planner > person. > > How do you prioritize your To Do/Task List? > > I am a past Franklin C...

HR Personal To Do List
There are many dates that can automatically post to the overall system HR To Do list but is there anything that automatically posts to the Personal To Do list? These two To Do lists appear to be completely separate. Is that right? Right -- Charles Allen, MVP "Elaine" wrote: > There are many dates that can automatically post to the overall system HR To > Do list but is there anything that automatically posts to the Personal To Do > list? > > These two To Do lists appear to be completely separate. Is that right? Is there anything that will automaticall...