getting consolidate list of "follow up" items

Dear All,

I would like to get a consolidated list of items (sent and received
mails)that have matured - i.e. whose follow up time is up.

I have the habit of tagging a sent mail (after actually sending) for
follow up.
Similarly, mails received are also tagged for my further action (for
follow up).

Would appreciate a consolidated follow up report generation way -
rather that opening each folder and looking for mature items (i.e.
red).

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

Follow up Folder not displaying flag e-mail.
My e-mail messages are coming in the imap.gmail folder, when I flag an e-mail message it does not appear in the “Follow Up Folder” This is presently the path I follow. 1) Receive an e-mail in my imap.gmail.com.folder 2) click on flag, turns red and remains red in my mail navigation pane until further action 3) go to Personal Folders & expand > Search Folders & expand > For Follow up Folder and the red flag e-mail message is not displayed. Could my problem be because the e-mail comes in g-mail and the For Follow Up folder is listed as a sub folder of Persona...

follow up question
So I have a customer who's President thinks someone has been snooping into their inbox. They're on an Exchange 2003 environment. I searched for event ID 1016 in the application logs and came up wtih nothing. I don't think they turned on the logging necessary for that. Does anyone know how the logging is by DEFAULT on an Exchange 2003 install? Would that show up if you didn't change the default logging settings and someone who isn't the primary owner of the mailbox checked it (the person in question has privledges to everyone's)? Secondly, are there any other...

Missing flagged msg in "For Follow Up" favorite
Hi! I've just added a second mailbox that is shared with my colleagues. The problem is when i flag the messages in this new shared mailbox, they don't appear in the "For follow up" in my favorites. how can i make them appear? Thanks in advance for your help! Gui -- Guigui Correct as the For Follow Up Search Folder is per mailbox only. If you are only keeping the flagged items in a single folder of the secondary mailbox, then you can apply a view filter to that folder to only see the flagged items. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsof...

Follow up... How do I force a muoltiselect to scroll to a selected record?
Hi All, Mark woke me up to how to select a record in a multiselect listbox, but if the record I select is way down the list, how do I make the list scroll down so it's shown? - Max On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:15:06 -0800, Max Moor <maxmoor@remove_hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > > Mark woke me up to how to select a record in a multiselect listbox, but >if the record I select is way down the list, how do I make the list scroll >down so it's shown? > >- Max If you type its first letter... and if the entries are sorted alphabetically as they should be...

Leaner Code w/ Multiple Controls Follow Up Question
Doug Steele helped me out a couple of months ago with a way to easily have all the controls on a form behave the same way using Functions in the appropriate Event attribute. So for example, if I want certain controls on a form to change color when the control has focus then I would write two functions GF() and LF() to toggle the BackColor property by setting each Control's On Got Focus event =GF() and On Lost Focus = LF(). This is pretty slick because then I can select all of the controls at once and set the event properties at once. So here is my current problem: We originally di...

Visual Basic for Applications Not Working Right -- Follow Up
Several days ago I posted a problem using VBA for Office 2003 and Excel 2003. The basic problem was this: Under Office 2003 Professional Edition with SP1, if I open the VBA Editor and search for a function (say Msgbox) I get a whole list of things that can be displayed. All selections respond to a mouse click and provide a wealth of information except for those noted as (Visual Basic for Applications.) For those, nothing happens -- the system just sits there with the mouse cursor changed to a hand. Several of you responded reminding me that I had to install Hel...

Outlook 2003 Follow Up Flag
Any ideas how to clear a phantom flag in the Follow Up Search folder? The folder shows I have one new message for follow up but the search folder is empty. I've manually going through my Inbox and Sent items to search for the flag but none exists. See if the info here helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831402/en-us "markb96815" <markb96815@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144612431.885353.275920@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Any ideas how to clear a phantom flag in the Follow Up Search folder? > The folder shows I have one new message for follow up but t...

help
hey all, thanks for the help last week.. it was great! the formula worked great but now i'd like to tweak it.. basically i paste data in A2:C5000 and have dates D1:BL1 then these 2 formulas: =-(SUMPRODUCT((DATE(YEAR($C$2:$C$5000),MONTH($C$2:$C$5000),DAY(D$1))=DATE(YEAR(D$1),MONTH(D$1),DAY(D$1)))*$B$2:$B$5000)) =IF(D2=0,"0",(SUMPRODUCT((DATE(YEAR($C$2:$C$5000),MONTH($C$2:$C$5000),DAY(D$1))=DATE(YEAR(D$1),MONTH(D$1),DAY(D$1)))*$B$2:$B$5000*$A$2:$A$5000)/SUMPRODUCT((DATE(YEAR($C$2:$C$5000),MONTH($C$2:$C$5000),DAY(D$1))=DATE(YEAR(D$1),MONTH(D$1),DAY(D$1)))*$B$2:$B$5000))/100)...

Outlook 2003
How can I change the time it defaults. Currently when I place a follow up flag the time defaults to 8:00 pm . . . Can it default in the morning when I work? ...

Outlook 2003
I've looked most everywhere ...really need to figure out if it's possible to have one folder that shows everything in the my follow up folder and my unread folder. To me, that seems like a no-brainer as what a person would want, but can't find a way to make it happen. ....any help out there? Thanks! <dave@podbay.com> wrote in message news:r0p6d518h675064epsa5np93llcgpfoa9m@4ax.com... > I've looked most everywhere ...really need to figure out if it's > possible to have one folder that shows everything in the my follow up > folder and my unread folder. T...

After hitting Send-New a Follow up MsgBox
Hi, I was wondering if after I hit the send button to send an email, I would like a message box to appear to ask if I want to set a reminder that I need to follow up on this message. If I click yes, then it will show up in my tasks If I click no, then the message sends normally. Thanks, Sean ...

Outlook 2003 Follow Up Flags.
I am running Outlook 2003 and everyone else in the office is currently using Outlook 97. Whenever someone sends me an e-mail with a follow-up flag attached and I forward that e-mail I lose the follow-up flag. In Outlook 97 and in Outlook 2002 this was never a problem. I would hit forward and the follow up flag and all attachments would stay as normal. I have looked everywhere. Is there a setting or something that I am missing to correct this? We use follow-up flags extensively in our office. We really need a fix for this. Thank you. ...

Follow up to Calculated Field question .....
The syntax worked fine for that. Now I'm wondering two more things ... In one of the tables I have multiple identical room numbers that I need to combine in this calculated field to determine a price for each room. Plus, I also need to determine a number for income generated based upon the number of days the romm is rented. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks ...

No space to put notes in follow up flags
I was sure you used to be able, in old outlook 95, a notation when you set a follow up flag. It is fairly useless to just have reply, call back or whatever. You may need to have something more specific to prompt you as to why an email etc. needs followup. Can anyone assist? Right click the message and choose "Follow Up". Make sure the Flag field is showing in your view. If not, right click on the column headers and choose the "Field Chooser" and then drag the "Follow Up Flag" column into your view's column headers. FYI - There was not an Outlook 95. Outlo...

adjusting mailbox storage limits slow to apply
Hi, I posted about adjusting the default time for mailbox storage limit changes to apply, and was pointed to this article by a couple of nice people here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327378/en-us I wanted to confirm something before I go ahead and do this. Went to add these keys (none of them existed) as per the article, and was a little concerned that the "Reread Logon Quotas Interval" is in seconds yet the "Mailbox Cache Age Limit" is in minutes. Since the article states that changes to "Mailbox Cache Age Limit" timing can affect system performance if ...

Keep track of items in the "For Follow Up" folder in the Mail wind
Does anyone know if there is a setting for the "For Follow Up" folder in Outlook's Mail window, so that when [a] I delete an item from that window, or [b] click in the column on the right (to indicate that the item has been completed?? and that it should disappear from the window??) . . . there would be some way of keeping track of what I did (e.g., deleting the item or indicating that it was done, and when I deleted it, or indicated that it was completed)? In other words, I'd like to have a sort of database that keeps track of what I did with those items. Any...

.PST file and follow up flag
Why doesnt the "flag for follow up" work when an email is already in your .PST file(personal folder)? You can Flag for follow up while its in your .PST file but it wont work unless you move it up into your mailbox on the exchange side. I am running outlook 2000 SR-1. Any adivce is needed for this topic, i have asked around and looked on forums. Thanks Erad Eradikater@yahoo.com the flag should work but reminders only fire in the default folders unless you use reminder manager from www.slovaktech.com -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

Flag for follow Up and "Post" items
From what I can tell, it is not possible to use the "Flag for Follow Up" option with "Post" items (rather than "Message" items). Is this a correct observation? Is there any way to enable this ability? Thanks, Eric ...

Is there a way to automatically send follow up email messages?
I want to que messages to be sent at a pre-determined time. Is there a way to set up an autoresponder in Outlook? Set the "do not deliver before" option via the Options button when composing a new message. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Nicky" <Nicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AC7385B-678E-4BE8-BD45-448E648F6F32@microsoft...

setting a default time for follow up reminders
I have Outlook 2003/Windows XP. In Outlook 2000, I was able to set a default time for reminders. I can't seem to find that option in 2003. As I recall, it had something to do with my calendar work day / hours setting. Without changing the default, the system defaults to 12:00am for whatever date. I know I can set the time each time I create a follow up, but I prefer to set up a default time. Can you help me? Thank you. ...

follow up to colimanut post
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Forgot to mention sometimes when I am working on a document in word or excel and go to save the work a dialog box appears that says I could run a compatibility report. When I do the report always says no compatibility issues or something to that effect. Is there a way to edit a post once it is posted on the forum? On 3/14/09 1:41 PM, "colimanut@officeformac.com" <colimanut@officeformac.com> wrote: > Is there a way to edit a post once it is posted on the forum? Most of the MVPs don't use the foru...

How do I change the default reminder time on custom follow up dat.
I want to change the default reminder time when I select "Custom" as my follow up flag. Right now it defaults to 4pm. I know where the reminder time setting is in Tools/Options, but that's not changing the reminder time for Custom follow up flags. Change the Quick Click Flag to anything except Today and it will default to the start of your work day. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2010/20100405.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tip...

change host name...follow up
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C70CAD.A5C19030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just posted a message on change host name a few minutes ago. In the interim, I received this message from tech support at ACi: As per our phone conversations, your sever seems to identify it's self = as being part of a .local domain. As you know, there is no .local TLD on = the internet. It is for this reason that mail is being rejected by ACi. = Once you have that changed, and both foreword and ...

Follow up to previous post: Need code to import into access/Autonumber
I was trying to tihnk of solutions to the table in access being out of order when i use: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet in code to import an excel file. 1. I could read the excel file from access. Does anyody have access code to open an exel sheet and read it into a table in access in code? 2. have the user maintain an autonumber like field. THis way, I can have this to sort on when I import it. Does excel have an autonumber field? Thanks Some sample code for reading EXCEL spreadsheet and writing to recordset that may get you started: Dim lngColumn As Long Dim xlx As Object, xlw As O...

Follow up to Delaying sending of emails
Hi, I have a Macro as such: Sub ChangeDelDate() Dim fld As MAPIFolder Dim objItem As MailItem Set fld = Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder Set colMsgs = fld.Items For Each objItem In colMsgs If objItem.Class = olMail Then With objItem .DeferredDeliveryTime = "07/07/04 02:30 PM" .Save .Send End With End If Next End Sub The command .Send only sends one email at a time and I get a message asking me to confirm the send. Can I modify the .Send to a Send ALL so that ALL of the email in the selected folder get sent as a ...