Getting cancel request boxes with old server name after migration to new server

Hi,
A few weeks ago my company migrated our mail from
exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We moved clients to a new
machine. After the move all clients were ok except for 2.
For these two users, when they open their mail
automatically a cancel request box appears and
reads "outlook is retrieving data from the microsoft
exchange server..contacting and it uses the old server
name" For one of the users it only does it once, but
everytime she clicks on a mail she gets the same
message.  For the other user it takes in upwards of 30
minutes to open her mail and the several of the boxes
appear one after another. I have upgraded to the most
recent SPs, I have removed outlook and reintalled it. I
have also deleted the profile and re added it. Nothing
seems to help. I was unsuccessful searching KB as well.
Anyone seen this and have a solution. Please help.

Thanks

Forcing Combo box entry in VBA
In my user form, I have several combo boxes that take their source from various named ranges. The drop down lists work fine but at the moment, a user is able to overwrite whats in the dropdown. How can I ensure that only what is in the drop down is chosen? TIA "Anthony Slater" <AnthonySlater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D124AC9-8614-4619-B8B9-8D1C7AE5A4FB@microsoft.com... > In my user form, I have several combo boxes that take their source from > various named ranges. > > The drop down lists work fine but at the moment, a user is able to o...

A Crystal Beginner

GP 10 new install (trial)
Hello, I installed a trial version of GP 10 on a standalone PC to evaluate it. Install seems to complete without problem (includes SQL 2005 install) but when I first want to run Utilities I get an error message " an error occurred while using the bcp utility - data was not correctly copied to the server..." It says it's either a BCP install or ODBC issue. Re-installed everything, same result. Would anybody have a clue? This problem occurs if the User Account Control (UAC) feature is enabled in Windows Vista. However, you must disable the UAC feature if you want to run M...

Get paid while you get online!!

Question about forwarding mail to a POP3 server
I'm running exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 and have come across a difficult situation. Maybe one of you can help. Our client has the SBS inside their network and are using Outlook 2003 to interface with the Exchange server. They also have a POP3 server that sits out on the 'net. We have configured each client with an Exchange mail box as well as access to their POP3 account. When Outlook sends and receives it collects from both the local Exchange server as well as the POP3 boxes. When a user sends they use the Exchange server. Pretty straight forward so far. The challenge we ...

Combo Box Yes/No error
Hello. I have a form that I want to add a function in the footer that will allow me to sort the records based on whether they are active or inactive. The field in my table is a yes/no check box that is check for yes and unchecked for no. I have tried to use a combo box with 2 columns, Active and Inactive with corresponding fields yes/no check boxes. I set it up as a 2 column count combo box and hid the yes/no column so active/inactive would appear. I get an error that the expression is too complex.... The information is passed to my query to the Active Yes/No column by using: [Forms]![E...

Check Box Grouping
Hello, When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone know why this would happen? Ellen What happens if you change your Grouping and Sorting expression to: =IIf([YourYNFieldName],"A","B") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "EllenM" wrote: > Hello, > When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone > know why this would happen? > > Ellen Why would you group on a check box? I would think you would apply criteria only to get either Yes or No's. Post your que...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

print dialogue box
Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before you print a email message. Currently there are two difference boxes that appear at random. Not exactly at random....Emails which are in HTML format are printed using the IE print dialogue, as opposed to Text messages (Plain or RIch Text) which are printed with the native Outlook print dialogue. I do not believe there is a way to change this behavior. "DS" wrote: > Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before > you print a email message. Currently there are two dif...

Linked Servers and MemToLeave (VAS)
Hi, I know that the SQL Native Client linked server provider is an in_process provider and will use MemToLeave space. Is it the linked servers going out from the server or the linked servers coming in or both that affects MemToLeave? We still run 32_bit SQL2005 and we getting more requests for linked servers using the SQL Native Client provider. I just want to know when I have to worry about MemToLeave as we also have CLR and 3rd party products (Red Gate SQLBackup) that run in the same space. Thanks Chris VDI based backup products such as SQL Backup and others use i...

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

Restoring OLD version of IS or mailbox
I completed (without incident) my migration from 5.5 to 2003 8 months ago and wiped/shut down/re-tasked my old 5.5 server. I have Netbackup tapes of the old 5.5 server (information store and brick-level mailbox backups) going back 4 years or more. What are my options if I want to restore a 5.5 mailbox of a former employee as of 18 months ago, but I no longer have a 5.5 server? Can I restore a 5.5 mdb into a 2003 recovery storage group? (I haven't yet converted to Exchange Native Mode, but I might have) Any cool tools out there that might help? You can't restore to the RSG. ...

How do I get??

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05
"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. SOAP Server Application Faulted" Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here. I cannot add the new users. any ideas what the error messages mean? ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Server error in '/' Application 08-16-03
When I want to save some information (web based) like a quick Contact, I receive the following error: Server Error in '/' application. A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client ............ anyone an idea ? Thx Hi Everyone, I was having the same error when trying to edit my Business Unit(New Install). I tried your suggested fix but now I cannot open the CRM app from the browser (server nor client) It opens up the IIS default page. How can I correct this? Help!!! Thanks, Jaime >-----Original Message----- >You need to uninstall the 1.1 .N...

Reconnect with existing email box
Hello, About a month ago we had to delete and recreate a user mailbox (SBS server 2003, exchange 2003). The old mailbox sits in the store with a red x (disconnected). The user has since used the new box and it has many items in it so we cannot delete it. The user now needs many emails recovered from the 'deleted' box. I created a temp user and attempted to 'reconnect' the mailbox to this account but I get the error 'OU=... this legacyExchangeDN value is already being used by <the user>'. Makes perfect sense, he has a new email box. Is there a way to get thi...