Get rid of "Date: Today" sub-headers from Inbox???

I just installed Outlook 2003.

In my Inbox, the email is divided up and organized by
these collapsable little sub-headers, such as:

Date: Today
Date: Yesterday
Date: Monday

I really want to get rid of these so that my email simply
appears as one long list. Can someone help me figure out
how to do this?

Disable "show in groups."

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Aaron asked:

| I just installed Outlook 2003.
|
| In my Inbox, the email is divided up and organized by
| these collapsable little sub-headers, such as:
|
| Date: Today
| Date: Yesterday
| Date: Monday
|
| I really want to get rid of these so that my email simply
| appears as one long list. Can someone help me figure out
| how to do this?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
9/23/2004 6:19:42 AM
THANKS!

intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
Aaron asked:

>| I just installed Outlook 2003.
>|
>| In my Inbox, the email is divided up and organized by
>| these collapsable little sub-headers, such as:
>|
>| Date: Today
>| Date: Yesterday
>| Date: Monday
>|
>| I really want to get rid of these so that my email=20
simply
>| appears as one long list. Can someone help me figure=20
out
>| how to do this?=20
>

>.

0
anonymous (74717)

Activity Date: Today
In CRM 3.0, I go to my activities and change the Date: dropdown to "Today" and it is showing activities due today and many other days. Date: Tomorrow works fine. How can I get the Date: Today in activities to show only activities due today? Can I make this the default? If so, how? Thanks in advance! ...

Get rid of "Date: Today" sub-headers from Inbox???
I just installed Outlook 2003. In my Inbox, the email is divided up and organized by these collapsable little sub-headers, such as: Date: Today Date: Yesterday Date: Monday I really want to get rid of these so that my email simply appears as one long list. Can someone help me figure out how to do this? Disable "show in groups." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.co...

DATE: Today...
Hello all, When I look at my e-mail messages with outlook 2003 they are broken down by message date: for example DATE: today, DATE: yesterday...etc. Is there any way to get rid of these headings and just have my messages displayed in a continuous list? Thanks so much, Confused man Uncheck the option to show in groups. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, confused man asked: | H...

Date: Today, Yesterday, Last Week -- How do I get rid of these?
I really don't like the different panes Outlook separates when msgs were received. I really takes up a lot of space on an 800x600 screen. I can't seem to find a setting to get rid of it so it's more like Outlook 2000. -- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address. View, Arrange By, Uncheck Show in Groups. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.c...

Date: Today Date: Yesterday etc.
Is there a way to remove these titles in Outlook beta 2007? I already have a column with the date of email, I'd like to remove the ones in the subject line. Is there is a way? TIA.........katy the same way you could in outlook 2003 - by disabling group by. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exc...

Inbox - Sort
The inbox is divided into "Date: Today", Date: Last Week", etc. Is it possible to delete that separation so that everything shows under "Inbox" instead of different "sections"? Jan Groshan <jangro@pacbell.net> wrote: > The inbox is divided into "Date: Today", Date: Last Week", etc. Is it > possible to delete that separation so that everything shows under > "Inbox" instead of different "sections"? Click View>Arrange By and uncheck Show in Groups. -- Brian Tillman Your wonderful....thanks. "Bria...