From Outlook 2000-2003 No How To (keep calendar,addresses,etc.) ?

Since 2002, I've been using Outlook ... I've recently been conviced to change
to Outlook 2003 (in french.)  Now I have lost my calendar (past, present,
future), my address book, my list of blocked websites, etc. and there seems
to be NOTHING in the help files saying "welcome to Outlook 2003 ... here's
how you go about NOT LOSING EVERYTHING !" ... instead I've spent 5 + hours
finding out how to import my "Rules", and realizing that I don't even know
where my calendar, addresses, etc are stored !  Even better, I can now
authorize entire domains as "good" mail, but can't block more than one
address at a time (unless I want to go and manually modify each address -
exactly what I was doing in Outlook 2000.)  I am still turning the air blue
with curses, and am VERY glad I only upgraded Outlook (not the rest of
Office) ... this is at my office, and I'm not getting a whole lot done when
I'm stuck trying to figure out how to try to figure out how to NOT LOSE
EVERYTHING I HAD PAINSTAKINGLY SET UP IN OUTLOOK 2000.  Looking through the
help files, FAQ's, forums, etc. is like trying to find a needle in a
haystack.  It seems to me that this should be offered as a basic part of
"Welcome to Outlook 2003 ... are you upgrading from a previous version of
Outlook ? ... Which one ? ... Here's what to do"  Anything else is turning
out to be a waste of my time (and the money my employer pays me to waste it
!)  I'll find something VERY soon, or I'll fluch this "new and improved", and
see if I can't go bak to Outlook 2000, restoring an older backup if I have to.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=27a8458b-fb5e-41aa-96dc-394584389afb&dg=microsoft.public.outlook

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

Also, if you had looked at Microsoft's own pages, you would have found =
this link:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=3DDC%2CEM%2CES%2CFX%=
2CHA%2CHP%2CQZ%2CRC%2CTC%2CXT&Query=3Dback-up+Outlook

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, yellowufo68@hotmail.com asked:

| Since 2002, I've been using Outlook ... I've recently been conviced
| to change to Outlook 2003 (in french.)  Now I have lost my calendar
| (past, present, future), my address book, my list of blocked
| websites, etc. and there seems to be NOTHING in the help files saying
| "welcome to Outlook 2003 ...=20

<long rant snipped>
0
MillyS (3228)