Free Email Stationery For Outlook?

Is there any place I can get free email stationery for Outlook that actually
works?  I have Outlook 2007 and Windows XP.  If I need to make changes on my
computer in order to work the email stationery, what do I do and how do I do
it?

Thanks.
Candy

0
Candy (91)

Google.com is still your friend.

--=20
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

"Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
Is there any place I can get free email stationery for Outlook that =
actually=20
works?  I have Outlook 2007 and Windows XP.  If I need to make changes =
on my=20
computer in order to work the email stationery, what do I do and how do =
I do=20
it? =20

Thanks.
Candy

0
millys2925 (44)

Sending Email #13
I have searched this database for a week now and I have not seen the solution to my problem. I am running Outlook 2003 over XP sp2. I am using cable modem as my ISP. My send/receive happens every 3 mins. I can receive messages without a problem;, however, I cannot send messages. When I send messages, they go to my outbox and stay. It says that outlook is attempting to send thm but they have remained in there for over a week now. 1. Tried to repair Outlook 2. Tried to move messages to the draft folder and send them from there. 3. Checked to see if I have a one note add-in but I do...

can't send email in Outlook 2000
I've got 29 emails stacked up in Outbox, they won't send. They're all replies to emails that I've received, this doesn't happen with new or forwarded emails. Also, when someone send me emails with attachments, how can I look at them all one after another without having to go back and click on each attachment, very tedious !!? If you open each one from the Outbox and try to send again, do they go out? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my pe...

Outlook 2003 Attachment Line?
How do I get the attachment line back? After installing Outlook 2003 all attchments go into the body of the message instead of the attachment line such as in Outlook 2002. Any help would be helpful. The message format decides where the attachment is placed. Using Rich Text Format places the attachment in the body of the message. Using plain text or HTML will place the attachment in a separate window. Tools->Options->Mail Format tab is where you can set your message format. >-----Original Message----- >How do I get the attachment line back? After installing >Outlook...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Recover emails from a broken PST file.
Hi, I am putting this request in from a friend who has the following issue: I would like to know if anyone has access to the draft of the .pst specification/standard that Microsoft has promised to release early next year. I need this so that I can recover emails from a broken pst file. This file cannot be recovered with scanpst or linux tools such as those within the libpff library nor libpst. This file was carved out from a disk and perhaps not chained properly - i.e., may be not complete or contain improper clusters. I receive multiple errors in regards to wrong checksum as well...

outlook sends the same email several times
Hello Several times one of my emails stays in the outbox and Microsoft Outlook 2003 just sends the samre email again and again without deleting it or moving it to the send folder. Most of the time it works fine but a few times a week it just wont remove the mail from the outbox. I have tried cleaning up all my folders by deleting a lot of old items, empting the deleted items fold and such things but nothing seems to work. Any ideas what could be wrong? Best regards, Michael what type of email acct do you use? are you using antivirus scanner on outgoing email? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Can't open an URL link from OutLook Express
When I click on a link from Outlook Express I was able to go right into the Internet Explorer automatically. Now when I click on any link nothing happens. I have to copy the URL manually and have to open Internet Explorer and then I can go to the link. Is anyone experiencing this problem? What can I do to fix this problem? Open a command prompt and navigate to the C:\winnt\system32 directory (or c:\windows\system32, whichever is applicable on your pc). Then at the command prompt type: regsvr32 urlmon.dll and hit the enter key. Your links should work now. >-----Original Mess...

Email Spreadsheet As Attachment?
Is there a way to email one spreadsheet of a workbook file as an attachment in Excel 2003? I don't want to email the whole workbook file and I don't want to email the spreadsheet in the body of the email, and these seem to be the only other options available. I would like to be able to do this without using an addin or other method outside the standard ones available in Excel. Thanks! Select the Sheet you want to save - then select "Save As" then selec Comma Seperated Values (CSV) or Tabbed and follow the directions. Then the end user should be able to open and import t...

Error message when i open a link in Outlook
Whenever i try to open a web link in outlook (2003) i get the following message "this opertaion has been cancelled due to restictions in effect on this computer" Please contact your system administrator" If anyone have every seen this please let me know a resolution thank you http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm "Brownie" <Brownie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D1A77A1-064C-4EA2-934C-DA3B0EA72775@microsoft.com... > Whenever i try to open a web link in outlook (2003) i get the following > message > &qu...

Outlook Express 5 and 6
Issue: proprly subscribed to newsgroups, but only those threads display at sync which I have responed to. 1. Sync, OE tells me that say 10 new posting to the group, I review and only find 6 new posts, press catch up and the other four now display as read. Go to another group and come back the 4 are gone. 2. Resteat NG, and do the catch up again, post a reply to group and then go out and come back and that thread now displays. Short issue: only threads I have replied to display. Why.... Now this is only happening on my system at home Win98 using OE6. Using same config at work but XP and ...

Outlook 2010 Beta, multi downloads
After doing a repair, the configering valid on line, on downloading mail, I get multiple copies of my messages. Win 7, Office 2010 Beta. -- Art ...

Outlook 2003 Notes
Help! I cannot sort Outlook 2003 notes by category. Why does categories exist for notes and I cannot sort them. Thanks ...

What ports does Outlook 2003 use to access an exchange server?
We have a remote site that wants to connect to one of our exchange 2000 servers through a firewall. What ports do they need to open? Thanks, -Jeff Jeff Green <JeffGreen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a remote site that wants to connect to one of our exchange > 2000 servers through a firewall. What ports do they need to open? You want a VPN for this. Opening the firewall ports isn't a good idea. -- Brian Tillman Thanks Brian, But we already have a tunnel between the two sites. This is a different company and they want to restrict network traffic with a fi...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Emails automotaically send to unintended recipeints
Recently sent mails are being automatically forwarded to unintended recipients. For example if a send an email to person A, it sometimes get forwarded to person B (another person in my address book, most of the time recently used email address) Pls. solve . Using MS Outlook and have re installed the mail browser several times, but the problem remains. Have you run a full scan with your antivirus software? (make sure it's a relatively recent version and you keep it updated) Also, can you reproduce the problem when you try? sanaullah@cyber.net.pk wrote: > Recently sent mai...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Announcement: Microsoft Session on Outlook at TechEd
Hello folks, My name is Jeff Smith, and I am the Product Planner at Microsoft responsible for Outlook. At next week's TechEd Conference in San Diego, we will be hosting a session to gather feedback from folks on Outlook Programmability. I am posting this message to invite anyone who will be attending TechEd to join us next week. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide your input directly to the Outlook Product Team. DETAILS: Title: "Geek Eye for the Outlook Guy (and Gal): Outlook Programmability Futures" (catchy, huh?) When: Tuesday, May 25th, 8-10 p.m. PST Where: ...

Saving email correspondance
Hi; The business I work for has a critical issue when it comes to saving project related email. Currently we copy the email and paste it in a project drive on the file server under project folder as .msg file. I like to automate this in some form or fashion, I thouht about creating email address for the project and create a folder for it in the public folder tree, if external clients email the project number, both the reciver (end user) and the public folder will get it which is ok, then latter there will be duplicated mail (user mailbox and public folder). Please help me if there is a...

Keyboard problem in Outlook 2003
I have my keyboard to UK English and the keyboard works fine in all my programs but Outlook 2003. For example if I do shift and 2 get a @ on the screen instead of a ". If I do shift and ' I get " on the screen and not a @. This only happens in Outlook, can anyone tell me why? Thanks Tony ...

Set Outlook 2000 to Be Primary Outgoing email
Running as SU, using W2ksp4, IE6, and have installed Outlook2000 and Outlook express. All programs run ok, just wanted to know if it is possible to set "Outlook 2000" as pop up email reply instead of Outlook Express when replying or contacting someone's email. Thanks ...

Small icon on emails
I am a 75 year old recent convert from XP to Win7 and WLM and have had very little problems. The only thing that I would like to find out about is.... When I receive an email there is always an icon of a little person in the left hand corner. Can I get rid of this? Can I change it? Or What??? Thanks you in anticipation. The little person is because you are signed in to Live Services. You do not have to sign in to receive email. Signing in syncs your Calendar and Contacts with the online Calendar and Contacts. Alt + T, Options, Connection, Stop signing in. -- Ron Somm...

Numerous problems with Outlook 07 after crash
Hi again, No doubt due to the fact Outlook crashed and died last year, followed by me patching it up less than perfectly, I have several issues with with which I'd be grateful for help: 1) When starting Outlook I am asked to chose between two profiles. I only need one of them - where are they stored, so I can delete one? 2) When opening Calendar I get the message "some of your reminders cannot be opened". 3) In Calendar, clicking on day view I get a message on the bottom panel saying "the operation failed. An object could not be found". 4) When clicking on the To D...

Retrieving a deleted email account
When I left my old company I was able to keep my laptop. All my work emails were on my laptop and I could access them, even though I could no longer connect to the company's exchange server. I accidentally deleted my old company's server in my Outlook account settings and my inbox and sent items containing all my work related correspondance disappeared from Outlook. Is this data lost will it be somewhere on my hard drive? If so, how do I access it? Unfortunately, I did not create a backup of my company emails. Do you still have a file with a .ost extension (enable searching...