Free/busy time for a user shows no information

While trying to view someone's free/busy information when
scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information
shows gray slashes and says No information is available.
We are all on the same Outlook Exchange Server.

Please assist
0
anonymous (74719)

Try opening Outlook using the \cleanfreebusy switch on that users computer.
See KB296192

"Keighla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While trying to view someone's free/busy information when
> scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information
> shows gray slashes and says No information is available.
> We are all on the same Outlook Exchange Server.
>
> Please assist

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Running Hosting Business & Automatic Invoices
Hello, I'm running webhosting business, can I use Money for accounting & generating invoices automatically ?? Thank you ! ...

stop users editing MAPI profile
I need to stop users editing sections of their MAPI profile (Outllok 2003), i.e, restrict them from changing their 'pre set' rules wizard and sections in their ''Tools - Options' menu. Is there a way to do this? If so, how? The reason is that the MAPI profiles are on laptops which need to be very secure to the user. TIA The "MAPI profile" is the collection of account, data store and address = information. Rules are not part of the mail profile, but are stored in = the data store.=20 Most if not all of what you want to do can probably be accomplished with =...

outlook sends the same email several times
Hello Several times one of my emails stays in the outbox and Microsoft Outlook 2003 just sends the samre email again and again without deleting it or moving it to the send folder. Most of the time it works fine but a few times a week it just wont remove the mail from the outbox. I have tried cleaning up all my folders by deleting a lot of old items, empting the deleted items fold and such things but nothing seems to work. Any ideas what could be wrong? Best regards, Michael what type of email acct do you use? are you using antivirus scanner on outgoing email? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

How do I get a column heading to show up at the top and not move .
How do I get a column heading to show up at the top and not move? I've seen this before. The row did not move as i scrolled down the page and it printed on each page as if it was a header. Please note that nothing was entered into to header and footer window. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Need help guy You can use window -Freeze Panes in the menubar Example : To freeze the first column and Row. Select cell b2 and do window -Freeze Panes If you want to print the first row on each page then go to File>Page Setup, on the sheet tab you can fill in $1:$1 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://w...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

User login
We have a fairly extensive network and I would like to limit the workstation any user can access/logon to, to their specific work areas. Is it possible to dictate which machine(s) a user can access in an MS Exchange 2003 environment? Thank you Steven Benoit On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:34:01 -0800, h2osteve <h2osteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a fairly extensive network and I would like to limit the workstation >any user can access/logon to, to their specific work areas. Is it possible to >dictate which machine(s) a user can access in an MS Exchange 2003 >...

Any way to make line chart show null data points?
The subject titles doesn't really explain this - I saw a similar subject to this on this forum yesterday and now I can't find it. I have a line chart, it doesn't matter how many series I have but I'm plotting lets say one series over 52 weeks of the year. If the data for the series stops before the end of the 52 weeks, I would like the line to stop. This works if I clear the contents of the cell (which I can do via macro but don't really want to, it's a big spreadsheet, lots of data to crunch to get to my final graph.) As others have said on the forum, if I ge...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Use different colors to show compoents of a pie slice
I need to create a pie chart where each slice of the pie is broken down by color. For example, if there are four pie slices, one labeled Planning, and Planning has two components to it, I need to have two colors for those components in that pie slice. In other words, if Planning is at 50%, and within Planning, you have Meetings at 40% and Documentation at 10%, I need to show that by color breakdown. Same thing if one of the slices had four components to it, I need to have four colors within that pie slce. I cannot use Pie within a Pie because some of the pie charts would have multiple ...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

calendar time scale
Using Exchange 2003, all clients Outlook 2002. Is there any way to set up a calendar in a public folder to have the same time-scale view of 15 minute increments for all users? thanks ...

Time Format and Unload Problem
I have a Textbox that is used for a Time Input I want the user to only be allowed to enter the info in the right format I.a. 12:30 I think the part that is important is the : in the middle. Also when the user clicks the command button An if statement is run to verify that all fields have been filled in. If not then a msgbox comes up stating that all info must be filled in. The problem is when the msgbox is closed then the unload me is run and the info that was put in is acted on I fixed that by making all variables = "" However the form still closes and needs to be run again. ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Business Portal
When entering a Requistion, it would be nice to be able to see the GL Acct description when viewing the req., so we know the creator choose the correct acct. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

Date/Time Calculation
Hello, I have a form that I need to calculate duration. I'm sure it is somewhat simple to do but I'm just not sure how to do it. I have to fields, one is start time and the other is end time and both have the medium time input mask on them. All I want to do is calculate the duration in the duration field based on what is entered in the start and end time fields. How do I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 timespend = datediff("h",me.StartTime,me.EndTi...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Time out with Firefox, Safari and owa2003
Hi everyone, Finally finished our migration to 2003, now we are having timeout issues with owa2003 which I suspect is a user problem but want to make sure. Have 3 front end win2k3 rc1 sp1 servers running exchange 2003 sp2 and 10 back end server with same patches/os, forms based authentication using SSL. Set the timeout to 45 min on a Public Computer via the registry entry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWeb\OWA\PublicClientTimeout and did a net stop on w3svc. (KB Article 830827). Also did a reboot of all servers. Can someone point me to sol...

Business Portal Query Problems
I installed Business Portal for a client some time last fall. Since that time, the site has not been used, but I know when I installed it, it worked fine. As of today, I can't seem to get anything to load correctly. For example, I go to the vendor list, and it says "Query found no results." I know that there are vendors. We have the Human Resources Self Service Suite installed, and I can see the employees, but when I click to see pay informaiton, I receive the message "Query found no results." Can you give me an idea of where to start to troubleshoot this is...

Creating a chart(? pie chart) that shows customers,dates and machi
I am trying to make a pie chart or a cylinder chart that will show 10 customers, each customer has 10 machines and all have been delivered on different dates. Is this possible? If not what type of chart is? Thanks Mark Melancon On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Mark M <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to make a pie chart or a cylinder chart that will show 10 >customers, each customer has 10 machines and all have been delivered on >different dates. What information do you want to show about the ten customers and their ten machines...