forwarding distribution lists

can someone forward you an outlook distribution list that you can then
import into your own outlook instance?

Outlook 2003 SP2 -- windows xp pro.

0
thersitz (3)

The sender can just drag the list from their Contacts folder into the email
they're sending to you. Then you just drag it into your Contacts.

-Peter

"thersitz" <thersitz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> can someone forward you an outlook distribution list that you can then
> import into your own outlook instance?
>
> Outlook 2003 SP2 -- windows xp pro.

0
pdurkee (276)

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

Listing opening dates of files
I would like to list the dates that a file has been opened and possibl who openned the file. Is there any way of doing this -- pete ----------------------------------------------------------------------- peted's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3719 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56900 Create a user log text file. I noticed this topic myself a while ago and found it very useful http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/be778a093150e74d/36944e4bc94a2776?lnk=st&...

How do I make Distribution list & narrow down a lot of previous em
I have a lot of emails that I have received over the past couple of years. I want to narrow down these email contacts to one group. How can I gather and save a list of email contacts in my Inbox with one particular word in their emails to me. I have a lot of "automatic" contacts in my inbox, but I only want these particular people to be in a group so I can easily contact them and not everyone else. Have you tried using categories to distinguish your contacts? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook} Please post all followup questions to the newsgroups only to keep the discussion inta...

How can I extract automat. the email from a list of hiperlinks?
I've a sheet with a list of records extracted from internet by "copy&paste". The last field is an "envelop" picture that has and hiperlink to the email addres. I need to extract automatically the email from the hiperlink of the "envelop picture" and write like a standard field. Regards, RAFA ...

Blind Distribution Lists in Outlook 2003
I am using Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I used to be able to set this up easily in Outlook 2000 using KB article Q266339. It should be easier in Outlook 2003. I continue to put my email address in the email address dialogue box then tab down to the "Display As." The name I placed in the "Full Name" box, let's say 'Committee," then appears in the "Display As" box. It is followed by my email address. After deleting the email address and saving the contact, up reopening and clicking on "New Message To Contact," it shows the name "C...

Sorting
How can I sort a range of numbers in (columns and rows)in order to calculate frequency distribution? eg. 57 61 52 50 63 85 62 48 75 60 52 45 48 83 30 65 60 72 50 41 How do I sort them to determine how many times the number 48 appears? Check out the FREQUENCY function in Help. It does not require that the data be sorted or in a single row or column. If you want the count of only a specific number, you can use COUNTIF. On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:37:04 -0700, "Stats guru" <Stats guru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I sort a range of numbers in (columns and rows)in...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

Kit Sales Distribution Accounts
Is there a way to use the Sales Account from the component items from a Kit as the posting accounts on an SOP Invoice? Not unless there is a 3rd party product that will do this. Basic GP will not. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "jgrebe" wrote: > Is there a way to use the Sales Account from the component items from a Kit > as the posting accounts on an SOP Invoice? ...

Folder List not remaining in View
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop I have set Entourage to View Folder List. When I exit Entourage &amp; reopen it, Folder List is hidden and I have to manually go to View - Folder List. How can I make the View Folder List stay there when I exit and reopen? ...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

Adding to the Number field pick list
How can I add additional choices to the number field of an account for future use in new transactions? Thanks, Rick... You can't. "Rick" <rickjohnstonrick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0e0101c38f41$a5db3a40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I add additional choices to the number field of an > account for future use in new transactions? ...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

List View Control type
Hi, I wanted to know how to switch the list view ctrl behavior from 1 to 2 or vice versa 1. when the cursor is at the end of the view and moved by Arrow down key, the list view shows the next line with the cursor at the end of the view 2. when the cursor is at the end of the view and moved by Arrow down key, the view shows the next page with the cursor at the top of the view Thanks, Chris I imagine that with a combination of GetTopIndex(), GetCountPerPage(), and Scroll(), you could conditionally scroll the selected item to the top of the listview when in mode 2. In article <A3...

Excluding payees from Pay To list in account register?
I am using Money Plus. My payee list is littered with dozens of entries prefixed "ATM withdrawal" or "POS withdrawal". Is it possible to exclude these when I am paying bills in the account register? Or is there a setting that keeps these off my payee list in the first place? When paying bills I will never want to "pay" an ATM withdrawal or POS withdrawal, it makes no sense! I do not know if it is the best solution, but you can set the options to ask you before it adds any payee to your list of saved payees. "Jon" wrote: > I am using Money P...

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...

How can I clear the list of built-in footers in Excel?
How can I clear the list of built-in footers in Excel? Assuming you are talking about Print Footers: Select... FILE / PAGE SETUP / CUSTOM FOOTER Then highlight the section (left, center or right) and delete the contents. Select... OK / OK Programatically, you would use something like... '/============================/ Sub FootersDelete() With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftFooter = "" .CenterFooter = "" .RightFooter = "" End With End Sub '/============================/ HTH -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com ...

PtReceiveNBL how to forward packet.
Hi, I'm had IM driver with 2 NICs. How do I forward a packet in PtReceiveNBL? What I'm trying to do is: If I receive a packet, I do checked if this packet for me I indicated it up. If it not for me I forward the packet on to another node. What I have tried and didn't work: duplicate the packet and used NdisSendNetBufferLists(pAdapt->BindingHandle, CurrentNetBufferList, PortNumber, SendFlags); to forward this packet. Can someone help me to get this wo...

Modifying Task Status List
Hello folks, I just have a small question about Outlook tasks. What I want to know is, is there any way I can add items or change the list of status. I want to add my own items like Wating for Parts, Wating for customer pick up. Can I do that? or can I create my own list? thanks for your time. No, they are hard-coded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Jatt Surma asked: | Hello folks, | | | I just have a small q...

Sales Edit List Batch Totals
I printed a Sales Edit List containing invoices in SOP. Both the Batch Total and TRX Total in this batch are incorrect. Three times I have printed this report and every time I get a different total and the total is not correct. No one has added or take out transactions from the batch. I run the utility to reconcile batch information, and the total is still incorrect. What should I do? -- Patti Hi Patti-- Instead of printing an edit list, can you try selecting Batch List instead? Thanks, Christina Cristina, Thank you for your suggestion. That is exactly what it was. Some Order...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have an Outlook 2003 rule that is set to forward messages to another account and move them to a specific folder. All the messages are moved correctly, but many of them aren't forwarded. The ones that are forwarded show up in sent items, so I can clearly see that the rule is not even attempting to send them (i.e. the message wasn't sent but lost in transit due to server/connection issues). Is this a known issue? Is there any way to fix it? Cheers, Chris. ...

Make a complete list of words from texts in a range
Hey guys - again :) My challenge today is as follow: Sheet = "TEXT" In column A i have several celles with texts/comments - words/ sentences I want to split all the texts into singel words and make a word-list of all used words of this column A - and copy the words into a new sheet (sheet = "WORDS") column A as my complete word-list. I have no idea of how to do this. After producing this word-list I will remove the doublettes and sort it - this of course I CAN do bmy own "skills". Will anyone please help me? Kindly regards Snoopy On Fri, 27 ...

Setting up own block list (e2k3)
hello all, tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error. using telnet on port 25 ##### 220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0 ready ... helo 250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2] mail from:spam@spam.com 250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK rcpt to:support 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server Connection to host lost. ##### everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule. someone an idea ? tia ...

how to forward mail to correct domains and Exch servers,
We have an NT 4 domain (call it "NT4") and a new AD domain (call it "AD"). Domain NT4 is NT 4 with Exchange 5.5. New domain AD with Windows 2003 and very soon Exchange 2003. We have one Internet domain name ("abc.com"). How can we have mail sent to user@abc.com get routed to the correct Exchange server on the correct domain? Currently our firewall passes all SMTP traffic to the NT4 Exchange 5.5 server. I'm thinking the answer is the ADC, but will this work between two different (but trusting) domains? If this is the answer, does the ADC end up "ins...