Forward results in 2 copies

One user here forwards e-mail and all recipents receive
two copies.

Outlook 2000
Exchange 2000

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Purchase Order #2
Is it possible to modify purchase order and get a item purchase report by catagory? How to post a discount given by supplier on purchase order by percentage and by amount eg: cost for item is $50.00 and it sell for $45.00 and get a discount check for $10.00 later so true cost is $40.00 I order to get discount I need to creat a creat a monthely report of item purchased Please help if you have solution even a third part software Hi Ray, Very first thing regarding the report by category you need to develop it using crystal report as if you go for the customizing the existing one w...

printing multiple copies of a worksheet
:mad: I spent the last 2 hours printing 20 copies of one single worksheet. Excel sent each copy as its own print job so I had to wait for my printer to spool 20 individual print jobs. This is ridiculous. Am I missing a print setting somewhere or do I just have to live with this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- bloodgroove ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bloodgroove's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390610 I...

money install #2
Hi everyone, Just got my copy of Money Plus Home and Business (haven't installed yet). Anything I should know before installing? Someone said you should turn off UAC before installing and trun it back on afterwards (I have Vista Ulitmate) - that right? Anything else I should know? Thanks for your help. Jim If upgrading from a previous version the .mny file must live in a directory that you have full access to. Program Files is NOT a good place. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do n...

Moved outlook.pst file to new computer...2 personal folders
On new laptop, running Windows XP Pro SP1, I installed Outlook 2003 and allowed it to upgrade (now SP1). Old laptop running Windows XP Home, Outlook 2003 pre-upgrade. I copied the outlook.pst and archive.pst files from old to new laptop. New laptop shows TWO Personal Folders under "All Mail Folders"...both seem to be identical. Cannot close either. One has the Outlook home icon and other has files icon. Would love to get rid of second copy. TIA Jerry You've damaged your mailprofile Create a new profile (do not copy it); Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles T...

Adding result from a query to a coloun?
Hi I need to the total sum of emploies i differents companies Select [company], Sum([employment]) as (not sure what to write here) FROM [mulitple locations] Group By [company]; i need to add this result as a colum in my multiple locations table, but how do i do that? Actually, I don't see why you need to store this information in your table. Since you can query it anytime, there's really no need. And worse, if the employment changes, your stored numbers will be wrong. Generally speaking, you shouldn't store calculated values. There are exceptions to this, but that's ...

Action Pack CRM 1.2 License Key Invalid error during install
I have tried several times to install CRM 1.2 that came in our Action Pack without any success. Keep getting the following error: Ether this license key is invalid or it does not match the organization name. Verify your license key and organization name. I used the CD-Key provided with the CRM CD's and all other Action Pack software installs fine with our organization name. This install is on a Windows SBS 2003 SP1, SQL 2000 SP3a. Has anyone else ran into this? Has anyone else found a fix/workaround? Help!!! You first have to register on the internet with this key, then you...

Exchange 2003 Problems #2
Looking to see if you can extract the messages from the mailbox store/ private store. Is there a utility that does this?? exmerge.exe... "TSL" <support@tslnet.com> wrote in message news:06a801c3ad68$713fda80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Looking to see if you can extract the messages from the > mailbox store/ private store. Is there a utility that > does this?? ...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

Copying Spreadsheet to a Forum
Here is what I want to do i want to copty a portion of my spreadsheet to a Sports Forum that I am a member of ,however when I copy it and then go to paste it on the forum "new topic" or "reply" screen all the numbers copy over however the grids do NOT, how can I do this where the entire portion of the spreadsheet(including the grids are transfered. Below is what happens: YTD TOTAL WINS YTD TOTAL LOSSES YTD UNITS +/- BASED ON 1 UNIT PLAY YTD UNITS +/- BASED ON ACTUAL PLAY TOTAL WINS FOR NIGHT TOTAL LOSSES FOR NIGHT UNITS +/- FOR NIGHT BASED ON 1 UNITS PLAYS UNITS +/- FO...

radar graph #2
I regularly use a radar graph to plot 24 points of information. I now need to create a radar graph where I only need to plot 4 points of information--but when I set up the graph, the graph is square, rather than round. I need to have these 4 points graphed on a round radar graph. Is there any way to do this? I thought interpolating the information would help, but it does not. You get a 4-sided polygon instead of a 24-sided polygon (not a circle), because you have 4 categories and values, not 24. If you use data like this: Values a 1 b c 3 d e 2 f g 2 h with ...

Sales Taxes #2
Hi Folks Can someone explain what Shift F12 does in the RMS POS screen. RMS 1.3R - I have three taxes configured on my system and taxes are set by Items. During the normal processing of a sale - everything works great and the appropriate Taxes are recorded with the sale. Once in awhile I need to use a different tax for an Item... This is what I thought shift F12 was for? What am I doing wrong? and how do I process a sale with a different Sales Tax? Thanks Danny Hi Danny - got to say I'm also stumped... There's three "tax" function keys in POS - Shift F9 No Tax: ...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

bounce emails #2
Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the email is no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting emails that cannot be unsubscribed and I don't want to have to put them in junk email and then have to empty it all the time. "jenniw" <jenniw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF5B1E32-0272-4D2D-B6BD-1121A095593D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the > email is > no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting > emails that > ca...

CDC::BitBlt, memory 2 memory.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C4044E.48372430 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to bitblt a bitmap onto a "ball" DC, then from the "ball" DC to a = memory DC, then from the memory DC to the window DC. But I am very = difficulties! What am I missing? It seemed so simple on paper. = Arrrhhhh... CBitmap bmp; bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BALL); BITMAP bmpInfo; bmp.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); CDC DCMemory, DCBall; CBrush CBWhite(RGB(255, 255, 255)); DCMemory.CreateCompat...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

Add vertical line at intersection of 2 curves
Hi folks, Picture, if you will, an Excel graph with 2 bell-curves plotted on it...one curve shows the freqency distribution of measurement values at "good," or reference, sites, and the other shows the distribution of values at "bad," or impaired, sites. At some point on the graph the curves intersect (hopefully at the inflection points, assuming a more-or-less normal distribution for both populations of sites). The "curves" are actually XY scatterplots with smoothed lines and no markers, using data sorted into uniform "bins" generated by Tools...

Better way to log? (2!)
mmm .. I'm sure posted under T:improve myself... where it's gone? If anybody see that in vc.lang.., then please answer it there! Why my all posts travel between vc.mfc and vc.lng... -- playwin Your post does show up in vc.language newsgroup. You did not cross post it in .mfc newsgroup. -- Ajay Kalra (MVP - VC++) ajaykalra@yahoo.com "playwin" <playwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:egr%23mAkCFHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > mmm .. I'm sure posted under T:improve myself... > where it's gone? If anybody see that in vc.lang.., then...

Error: "PowerShell 2.0 CTP Installed" Upgrading to CTP
I am upgrading a Win2k8R2 server from DPM 2010 BETA to CTP. I get an error saying: DPM setup has detected that Windows PowerShell 2.0 CTP is installed on this server. Uninstall any pre-release versions of Powershell 2.0 from Programs and Features and launch DPM setup again. I subsequently uninstalled PowerShell 2.0 CTP 3 and rebooted but I continue to get the same error. I no longer see any indication that PowerShell is installed in Programs and Features. Launch DPM setup again. The setup will detect that powershell is missing and will provide a URL from where you can downl...

Exporting Email #2
Good Morning. Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email to a disk? I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find them. Thanks in advance, Azul Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked: | Good Morning....

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...

Outlook Tests OK, but won't send or receive #2
I have installed Outlook 2003 on a new computer. I have configured it exactly as it was on the old computer, with one exception. I have changed the location of the pst file. When I click on Test Account Settings, everything looks good. It sounds out the test message. But I don't receive the test email on the new computer. If I turn the old computer on, the test messages show up there. So I know that the new computer is sending the messages created by the test. But with the old computer off, I do not receive any mail at all on the new computer. And nothing leaves the Outbox on the ...