Formatting #4

I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in Microsoft Word
and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of the Microsoft Outlook
2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the newsletter to show up in the
correct format in the emails of the recipients.  I've tried using HTML format
when sending the newsletter and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of
the body for some recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending
the newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two images
in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I want the
newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no "double spaces") and
with the two images!  Thank you for any assistance that you may be able to
provide.

eve3038@hotmail.com
0
eve3038 (4)

Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:

| I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
| contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
| Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
| the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
| newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
| recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter
| and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some
| recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the
| newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two
| images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I
| want the newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no
| "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for any
| assistance that you may be able to provide.=20
|=20
| eve3038@hotmail.com
0
MillyS (3228)
6/29/2007 8:03:46 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.  I created it in Microsoft word
and pasted it into Microsoft Outlook 2003.  At the top of the new email it
has Message Format options for: HTML, Rich Text, and Plain Text.  I have
tried both the HTML and the Rich Text formats.  Is this what you mean?

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:
>
> | I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
> | contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
> | Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
> | the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
> | newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
> | recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter
> | and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some
> | recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the
> | newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two
> | images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I
> | want the newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no
> | "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for any
> | assistance that you may be able to provide.
> |
> | eve3038@hotmail.com

0
eve3038 (4)
6/29/2007 8:24:03 PM
Another alternative would be to convert the newsletter into jpg file and
paste it into Outlook

--

Neil

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:

| I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
| contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
| Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
| the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
| newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
| recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter
| and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some
| recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the
| newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two
| images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I
| want the newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no
| "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for any
| assistance that you may be able to provide.
|
| eve3038@hotmail.com

0
neil154ABCD1 (116)
6/29/2007 8:28:08 PM
How can I change a word document into a jpg?  I opened the newsletter in Word
and clicked "Save As," but there wasn't a "jpg" option on the drop down menu??

"Remove ABCD from Email address to reply" wrote:

> Another alternative would be to convert the newsletter into jpg file and
> paste it into Outlook
>
> --
>
> Neil
>

> "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
> <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:
>
> | I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
> | contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
> | Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
> | the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
> | newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
> | recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter
> | and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some
> | recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the
> | newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two
> | images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I
> | want the newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no
> | "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for any
> | assistance that you may be able to provide.
> |
> | eve3038@hotmail.com

0
eve3038 (4)
6/29/2007 8:42:00 PM
Create it in Microsoft Outlook using Word as the message editor and HTML =
as the message format.  =20

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:

| I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.  I created it in
| Microsoft word and pasted it into Microsoft Outlook 2003.  At the top
| of the new email it has Message Format options for: HTML, Rich Text,
| and Plain Text.  I have tried both the HTML and the Rich Text
| formats.  Is this what you mean?=20
|=20
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
|=20
|| Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?
||=20
|| --=C2=81
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
||=20
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
|| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
|| reading.
||=20
|| After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:
||=20
||| I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to
||| the contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
||| Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
||| the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
||| newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
||| recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the
||| newsletter and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body
||| for some recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when
||| sending the newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format,
||| but the two images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please
||| help me!  I want the newsletter to show up in the correct format
||| (i.e. - no "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for
||| any assistance that you may be able to provide.
|||=20
||| eve3038@hotmail.com
0
MillyS (3228)
6/29/2007 9:12:43 PM
If you create it in Word then you would need another program like Snag-it to
make the jpg file.  Another thing you can try if you have Office 2007 is too
save it as a pdf and the open it in Adobe Reader and then try your copy and
paste

--

Neil

"eve3038" <eve3038@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I change a word document into a jpg?  I opened the newsletter in
> Word
> and clicked "Save As," but there wasn't a "jpg" option on the drop down
> menu??
>
> "Remove ABCD from Email address to reply" wrote:
>
>> Another alternative would be to convert the newsletter into jpg file and
>> paste it into Outlook
>>
>> --
>>
>> Neil
>>

>> "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
>> <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
>> Have you tried creating the newsletter using HTML?
>>
>> --�
>> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>>
>> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
>> unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
>> reading.
>>
>> After furious head scratching, eve3038 asked:
>>
>> | I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the
>> | contacts on my distribution list.  I created the newsletter in
>> | Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of
>> | the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email.  I am having trouble getting the
>> | newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the
>> | recipients.  I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter
>> | and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some
>> | recipients.  So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the
>> | newsletter--the text showed up in the correct format, but the two
>> | images in the newsletter came up as gray boxes.  Please help me!  I
>> | want the newsletter to show up in the correct format (i.e. - no
>> | "double spaces") and with the two images!  Thank you for any
>> | assistance that you may be able to provide.
>> |
>> | eve3038@hotmail.com

0
neil154ABCD1 (116)
6/29/2007 11:53:09 PM
eve3038, you  wrote on Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:42:00 -0700:

> How can I change a word document into a jpg?  I opened the newsletter in Word
> and clicked "Save As," but there wasn't a "jpg" option on the drop down menu??

Don't do that. Save your newsletter as a html-file. Then open a new
html-mail and go to

Insert | File

Then highlight the html-file and click onto the little arrow near the
insert button. A pulldown menu will appear and there choose the option
"Insert as text".

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

"Christian Goeller" wrote:

> eve3038, you  wrote on Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:42:00 -0700:
>
> > How can I change a word document into a jpg?  I opened the newsletter in Word
> > and clicked "Save As," but there wasn't a "jpg" option on the drop down menu??
>
> Don't do that. Save your newsletter as a html-file. Then open a new
> html-mail and go to
>
> Insert | File
>
> Then highlight the html-file and click onto the little arrow near the
> insert button. A pulldown menu will appear and there choose the option
> "Insert as text".
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Christian Goeller
> http://www.outlookfaq.net

0
eve3038 (4)

negative number format

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

freezing formatting

CRM 4: Quotedetail prices won't be synchronized
Hello, i have an problem synchronizing some data from the outlook client to the server. Situation: I use the oulook laptop client in offline mode. I create a new quote. From within the quote i am calling a application via a navigation bar link. From within this application i add a new manual quotedetail (write-in product) to the quote (it is saved allready) and set a price (all via the CRM WebServices) After this i can see the quotedetail in the write-in products list. Then in outlook i go online. After the sync is done, at the server i can see the new generated quote and also the added...

Compiler warning level 4.
The author of a book that I am reading says that it is good idea to run your compiler with the most stringent warning level. So I set my Visual C++ version 6 to level 4. This causes a huge bunch of warning messages to be generated from things in the various compiler include files. Especially true of STL files like "vector". Is there a way around this? Do other people use Level 4? "TonyG" <TonyG@junk.com> wrote in message news:9lQ%g.21628$e66.3289@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > The author of a book that I am reading says that it is good idea to run >...

Negative number formatting

Need help #4
Good afternoon: Is it possible to enter data on one worksheet and populate another protected worksheet in succession and remain there after the original data is erased from the "working worksheet"? Please keep in mind I am not a programmer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance John Roadking, For it to remain there after the original data is erased then you will need VBA. Is it from the same cell in the "working sheet"? Assuming yes then right-click on the sheet tab and copy and paste this macro into the Worksheet module: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(B...

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

winver 5x(Build 2195:Service Pack 4)
I've windows XP professional, office 2000 (winver 5x(Build 2195: Service Pack 4), but have no Excell, Access or winword exe. files. How do I get it Hi Office 2000 conatins Word and Excel. Maybe re-run the installer from your original CDs -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "mitworld" <mitworld@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E69E0237-E02B-4162-A0B2-100C81AD8590@microsoft.com... > I've windows XP professional, office 2000 (winver 5x(Build 2195: Service Pack > 4), but have no Excell, Access or winword exe. files. How do I get it ...

Conditional Formating Help

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How do I mail merge for postcards in MS Publisher 2 or 4 per page.
Can anyone help? Create a mail merge Step by step instructions http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052584251033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "reechemist" <reechemist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E75713-F19E-4AA3-81E8-98E0BFD795A5@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? ...

How to format the value in a cell?

Formatting numbers
Pub2002/XP - how to format numbers in a table - I want it to automatically space for thousands etc and align the numbers correctly ie. 1 650 243 500 etc You will have to do it manually, or copy and paste it from a spreadsheet. -- See if Courier font will do it. Most other fonts do proportional spacing i.e. the letter m is wider than an l. In Courier (maybe teletype, typewriter and a few other fonts) use the same width of space and thus will line up columns from row to row. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "simonh" <si...

Changed Data array #4
Anyone?? BUm -- Scottm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Scottmk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=170 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27290 ...

Remove formatting from SSN
I exported some data from an Access database. The Social Security Numbers are in this format: 123-45-6789. I would like to change them all to 123456789. I've tried creating a Custom Format and formatting the cells, but nothing changed. Tried setting the format of a new column, then cutting and pasting or Paste Special into the new cells, but it keeps the old formatting. Is there an answer? Try this in a "helper" column: =TEXT(A1,"000000000") To retain your leading zeroes. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corres...

Sheets lose formats
I have a file that I created by upgrading from Excel 2003. In 2007 the file saves fine. I had a user complain he didn't have Excel 2007 so I saved as a ..xls file and now everytime I reopen the file all my formating on every sheet is gone. If I reapply the formatting and then save as a .xlsm file, all the formatting stays in the file. Ideas? ...

CRM 4.0 attachments to campaigns
All, Anyone know if its possible in 4.0 to add an attachment to a campaign activity email so the end recipient gets it? Im pretty sure in 3.0 you could do it, but I dont see it in 4.0. After I make a campaign email, I look at the emails generated, and low and behold, there's an attachment tab. I dont know how to use the SDK to make a custom addin or anything like that, and we cant purchase any add ins because they call cost too much for our budget. does anyone have any ideas? Hi Michael, This feature is not available emails generated from a campaign. (I know, it's a shame) We ...