Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2

Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into
the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003?

I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my
initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the
colour of the text.  At the moment its a manual task.

0
frog66 (6)

With Word as the editor:
Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ...
you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages"

--
Bill Rodgers MVP
"Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into
> the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003?
>
> I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my
> initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the
> colour of the text.  At the moment its a manual task.

0
BillR9171 (440)
8/22/2005 7:40:59 AM
great, thanks for that.  I was sure I could do it before.  I had those
Word editing options switched off.

0
frog66 (6)

Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...