Force Recipient

I'm setting-up a training room with 8 PCs. I'd like all
email sent by the students to always be sent to the
instructor's email address, regardless of what email
address the student uses. Is there a way to force Outlook
2002 to do this? Or, can it be done with Exchange?

Thanks!

Ted
0
tedv (2)

Force Uninstall
All, A coupla questions . . . Suppose I just want to forcefully uninstall Exchange 2000 from a server, and an org. Currently the uninstall fails because (as mentioned in a previous post) I have users that still show as being on that server, however the store that those users were on is no longer there (because of a disaster). Is there some way to force the uninstall? Another question. I have two healthy clustered machines running currently. Suppose I just remove the object for the old exchange server from the ESM? Assuming I have performed all of the other steps steps (like moving o...

'Sent To Mail Recipient as Attachment' Not Working
Config: Windows 2000 Pro Office XP Pro Using 'Sent To Mail Recipient as Attachment' from Word or 'Send Link as Email' from IE are not working. When selecting this option an email will appear with the right attachment. Clicking on the 'Send' button, eventhough it is an active button, produces no results. The email will remain on screen as if 'Send' had never been pressed. Looking in 'Sent Items' verified that the email did not send. There is a workaround to this although annoying. First, save the email. Close out of it. Reopen the email and then ...

How do I know the real recipients of the "Undisclosed-Recipient"?
Hi, In my mail server is it possible to know the real recipients of the "Undisclosed-Recipient"? Thanks for help. Jason On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:16:46 +0800, "Jason Huang" <JasonHuang8888@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >In my mail server is it possible to know the real recipients of the >"Undisclosed-Recipient"? >Thanks for help. > >Jason > The BCC? no. However, Exchange 2003 message journaling has a switch that allows you to capture that information. ...

forcing user input into cells
howdy all... i'm new to doing stuff with excel have a bit of a background in javascript programming what i'm trying to do is force a user to enter something, anything int a specific cell if the user tries to tab past the cell and leave it blank, i want a error to come up, telling them that they have to enter something befor they can continue on with entry into other cells any help would be much appreciated -Thank -- georgi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- georgio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=164...

0xc0040557 some malformed property of the recipient caised it to be NDRd
Hello, I constantly get these event log errors on Exch 2k sp3 when trying to send a mail from Outlook to an x.400 recipient on the other side of Exch 5.5 sp4, which is acting only as a bridgehead. Any help greatly appreciated. MS Exchange Categorizer Errors in Event log on Exch 2000 9000 The function 'CPhatCat::HrHandleOneOffOrContact(6)' failed for reason 'The operation completed successfully. ' when processing the recipient 'C=gb;A= ;P=jon;O=jon;S=053;G=jonb;OU1=ow;OU2=jaguar;' of type 'x400'. A DSN has been generated. 9004 Categorizer encountered a har...

Undisclosed Recipient question
When using the Bcc facility for sending mail to multi recipients this shows as To Undisclosed-Recipient...anyone know if its possible to replace UR with the individual names? You would need a mail merge program to do that. I always suggest putting your own name in the To field. <Canned> To use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) feature, in a new message window, either click View | All Headers and type in the addresses separated by a; Or: Click the To button. You will see your list of contacts and the choice of putting them in the To, CC, or BCC field. Click on an address,...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

I don't want the recipients to reply my message
I want to send a message as Information only. Therefore, I don't want the recipients to reply to me. Please show me how to stop them replying. Thanks Chi Huynh I don't think you can do that any way other than putting it as a notice in the email. You could set the Reply-To address to be someone else's or one that doesn't exist. "Chi" <Chi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB9F39BB-7C9F-4136-8FFE-EC6140296063@microsoft.com... >I want to send a message as Information only. Therefore, I don't want the > recipients to reply to me. P...

Force quit
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Closing Word get error message &quot;A file error has occurred. Check your network connections or make sure the disk is properly inserted&quot; Am then required to use force quit. Anybody have solution? Make sure Office & OS X are fully updated. If they are & you still encounter the problem, crashing on Quit is usually the result of one of theses causes: Need to repair disk permissions Damaged preference files Corrupt Normal.dotm template See this page for the respective links in t...

Forcing Appointments
I use outlook to schedule appointments with my customers with specific employees. I have a scheduling department that does this scheduling via outlook. The employees have no option to reject or modify these appointments; therefore, I would like to force this on their calendar with them having to accept it and not allowing them to modify it. Additionally, I need to know real time once they are scheduled. Right now I don't know they are scheduled until they accept and that sometimes takes too long and then they are inadvertently double booked by the scheduling department. So how do ...

Force REPLY to go back to distribution list
I have an issue whereby a department is insisting that they want their mailing lists marked so that any time anyone clicks REPLY (not "REPLY ALL" - they refuse that as an acceptable solution, it must be REPLY) that the reply message goes back to the distribution list and not the message originator. They further insist that this capability must occur on the mail server (and not on Outlookclient side), since they use a multitude of different mail clients (many on Unix/Linux) and therefore it is a server-side responsibility to make this happen. They say that this capability exists in ...

force

Forcing an account
Hi All Is there anyway to get Outlook 2002 and/or 2003 to force to use a certain mail account for certain contacts? For example for contact A, B and C I want to always send new messages, replies and forwards via mail account 1 and for contact D, E and F I want to do the same using mail account 2. I don't want this to deviate even if one of these contacts has sent an email to an alternate mail account. Even though I set my main account as the default, when certain emails come in on my other accounts I can't force my replies or forwards to go to a certain account. Are there any hidd...

Force PasteSpecialValues in Excel 2007
There was a very nice piece of code written by Aaron Bush (Oorang on MrExcel) in 2007 which disabled cut and copy execution in excel, forcing the copy to copy only values but maintaining the ability to undo (http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=957). Unfortunately, this code fails in several ways in Excel 2007. 1/ It does not disable ribbon cut/copy/paste features 2/ Paste still functions normally when using <enter> to paste the previously copied cell 3/ If you are copying from a locked cell in a protected sheet, the code generates a 1004 error (though the p...

Forcing an ActiveX control to serialize it's properties.
Is there a way to force an activeX control to serialize it's properties? Kurt "Kurt" <k_nojunk@larimore.net> wrote in message news:OqS15%23p3DHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to force an activeX control to serialize it's properties? > > Kurt > > Kurt, Try getting a pointer to the IPersistStorage interface via QueryInterface. Then call the method IPersistStorage::Save which needs an IStorage* to specify where the properties will be saved to. ...

Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.
When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing happens. Any suggestions? Office 2003, Windows XP SP2 Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com <Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com> wrote: > When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a > new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can > see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing > happens. What do you mean by "nothing h...

recipient/system policies
Hello On our Exchange 2003 Server we have a recipient policy named PurgeEmail which is setup to delete email from mailboxes based upon age, ect. We had recently migrated our Exchange server to new hardware and the server was given a different name. It turns out that the filter rule for that policy wa snot being applied because it was pointed to the old exchange server. I changed the filter rule to point to the correct exchange server, but it seems that the changes have not effected the mailboxes which I do not want to purge. We are using CustomAttribute 5 for tis exclusion in ADUC for e...

How force table update when no bound field updated?
I have a main form with a 'Balance Due' field. There are two balance due controls, one unbound (displayed) and one bound (hidden). I also have a subform which is a continuous form containing payment data. When payment details are entered or changed, the balance due on the main form and in the bound table needs to be updated. The total of payments is summed in the subform footer and the balance due (unbound control) refers to this subform total. In main Form BeforeUpdate, I copy the unbound balance due to the bound balance due. The problem is that when only payment data is...

Force combo box selection before moving off field
I've searched through the group but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Using 2000 ... I have a combo box on a form. The row source is a simple query. The control source is a long integer (link to an autonumber). Form is based on a table. I don't want the user to be able to move off the CB (combo box) unless they select something from the list (or type in a new item). I've tried making the control source required in the table. This won't let them move off the RECORD until they do something in the CB. I want them stopped at the CB. I set up...

Force Secure
Is there any way to force the system to secure itself after a cashier uses the time clock? Great Question. But No. "Scott S" wrote: > Is there any way to force the system to secure itself after a cashier uses > the time clock? > > > ...

Creating an event by force.
Hello, I want to create an event by force. How can I do that ? (for example : ToolStrip.ItemClicked event) Thanks :) To the dark side this path leads. Explain your request you should. Yoda On 6/10/2010 6:06 PM, Mr. X. wrote: > Hello, > I want to create an event by force. > How can I do that ? > > (for example : ToolStrip.ItemClicked event) > > Thanks :) Do you mean SomeToolstrip.Items (0).PerformClick()? -- Mike Thanks, specific, this help. I need more generic solution (I would like to do any event, not only the PerformClick event). ...

Possible to force output format of empty elements?
I have built a small integration app using VS .NET 2003 that extracts orderinformation from a 'webshop'. Extracting the orderinformation works fine. Appending the order elements in the XmlDocument was also done in a jiffy. The final step is to save the document to disk and then ship it to another system using ftp. The xml orderfile produced must fit a set specification of the recieving system. That specification states that empty elements must be formated in one line using a long format for empty elements. It should look like this: <address1></address1> And not like...

Default Account for a given recipient
I'm sure this is a long shot, but is there a way to set the default account to use when sending to a particular e-mail address? For example, I might want to always use E-mail Account A when sending to Person B, and always use E-mail Account C when sending to Person D. Is is possible to configure that? If so, I haven't found it... - Bryan bmomalley@gmail.com <bmomalley@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm sure this is a long shot, but is there a way to set the default > account to use when sending to a particular e-mail address? No. -- Brian Tillman I see you're a man...

Excel SaveAs to force overwrite of extant file
I'm using Excel 2007 in 2003 compatibility mode. I have a VBA macro that saves a dynamic file name using SaveAs, but the file name may or may not already exist. I wish to force the SaveAs command to overwrite any pre-existing file automatically (without user intervention to confirm that I wish to overwrite the extant file). I'm sure I could do this in Excel 2003 but can I do it in Excel 2007 and in compatibility mode? Wrap your code in Application.DisplayAlerts = False your save code Application.DisplayAlerts = True Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri,...

Forced quit
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.1 (Puma) Processor: Intel Frequently excel freezes and I must use force quit. The message is displayed that auto recover could no longer save my information. Having to force quit frequently is very annoying. I would be willing to turn off autosave if this would solve the problem. Are there other solutions? What should I do? ...