Follow Up Flag #2

When I set a follow up flag in Outlook 2000 it inserts a
default time of 18:00.  Is there a way to alter this
default or do I have to change the time manually for
every flag I set?
0
michaelg

Hiding Worksheets #2
How can you unhide several worksheets at one time. I have worksheets for every month, I want to open all the hidden worksheets at one time instead of opening them separately. Patti, here is one way Sub unhide_all_sheets() Dim ws As Worksheet For Each ws In Worksheets ws.Visible = True Next ws End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Patti...

Excel View #2
I would like to modify an excel document that I send to my customers so that when they open the file it comes up in a format ike the print preview and not the working format. How to I do this? To have your workbook open to a particular sheet in print preview mode you would need to have some event code which runs when the workbook is opened. Then you would have to ensure that customers enable macros when opening the workbook. Print Preview mode is none too presentable in my opinion. What exactly do you want the active sheet to look like? No menus or toolbars showing or??? Gord Dibben ...

Excel Text Import Wizard #2
Does anybody know of a way to automatically fire the Text Import Wizard in excel. What I am trying to do is create an asp page for my users which contains links to reports. These reports are text files which need to be imported into excel. By clicking on the link my users will open the file in excel and be prompted with the Text Import Wizard to format the columns. As we run many thousands of different reports I think that it would be impossible to predefine the columns, so this must be done by the end user when they open it. I have tried naming the text file as .csv and .xls, but they jus...

Paid Transaction Removal #2
Add the ability to have a Cutoff Date for all documents when running Paid Transaction Removal. So that when you run the utility documents that have a date on or before the Cutoff Date and have a balance of zero will be moved to history. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in ...

Custom Action for Follow Up
I guess I am not sure if I need a custom action for a rule or if I need a macro. What I need is for the follow up add a reminder dialog box to come open when I open an email and also open a new task. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated it. Thank you. Melanie ...

Changing machine gives XslTransform error (ArithmeticException in mscorlib.dll followed by XsltCompileException in system.xml.dll)
I just wrote some code on a dev machine, Imports System.Xml Imports System.Xml.XPath Imports System.Xml.Xsl Imports System.IO Imports System.Data.SqlClient Public Class ClassXMLtoHTML Dim myXslTransform As XslTransform Sub New(ByVal strXSL As String) Me.myXslTransform = New XslTransform myXslTransform.Load(strXSL)'throws error on live machine End Sub and when I put it live I got the following exceptions. A first chance exception of type 'System.ArithmeticException' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Overflow or underflow in the arithm...

2002 with sp-2 hangs when opening attachments
Outlook 2002 with sp-2 hangs when opening attachments sent from earlier version of Outlook. Works fine if sent from other software. Ideas? ...

interface error #2
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

Follow on from simple question 12/8/2004
To Bob Umlas and Dave Peterson Many thanks for your help yesterday re transfering data in two long columns in to easier to view table exactly what we needed!! Cheers Ajay I know I join Bob in saying... Woohoo! Ajay wrote: > > To Bob Umlas and Dave Peterson > Many thanks for your help yesterday re transfering data in two long columns > in to easier to view table exactly what we needed!! > Cheers > Ajay -- Dave Peterson ...

Can't install Server 2008 Service pack 2 (x64)
i keep getting error code 800F0826 with no other info. trying to install on my sbs 2008 premium box. any suggestions?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01CA8ED5.5AF75FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using the Microsoft tool to make this installation possible? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=3Den&FamilyID= =3Dffd2fe61-9278-489e-9b96-3816394c9cb6 "BadBoy House" <mrchrishouse@googlemail.com> wrote in mess...

Text size #2
Hello friends, is there a way to change the default text size and the font for the incoming emails in OutlookXP, the email format is set to HTML with Word as the email editor. Appreciate your help. Thanks. ...

subtotal function #2
I have a list of item numbers, descriptions, quantity sold and few other fields. Data looks like this Item Description unit Cost Quantity 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 When I sort by Item number and subtotal I get 123 Rubber band LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Total 8 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 124 Total 4 When I collapse it to subtotals only I get 123 Total 8 124 Total 4 Is there any way to include the description on the subto...

Follow-up items
Outlook 2003, under WinXP Pro, all updates on both. Is there a way to have email items marked for follow-up appear on the Calendar? Or... Is there a way to get a list of all items marked for follow-up on any folder? Thanks, -Martin Martin <0_0_0_0_@pacbell.net> wrote: > Outlook 2003, under WinXP Pro, all updates on both. > > Is there a way to have email items marked for follow-up appear on the > Calendar? Can't answer that. Sorry. > Or... > > Is there a way to get a list of all items marked for follow-up on any > folder? The Search folder &quo...

Change print driver from PS level 1 to level 2
When printing in Publisher 2003 only, on and HP business inkjet 1100 I'm told that I need to set the PostScript language level to level 2 or higher. Following the instructions, I can't make the changes as directed in corrections from the error message, nor can I find any other way to change it.. You receive a Publisher cannot print this publication error message when you print as CMYK composite in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819594 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.co...

Calculation Speed #2
I am having a lot of trouble with increasing the speed of my workbook calculations. I have queries, outside links and many INDEX and MATCH formulas that I do not want to eliminate. After I run a query and have the main page of the workbook calculate, is there any way that I can continue to calculate the rest of the workbook without the main page recalculating? All of the worksheets rely on the main page and some of the worksheets rely on other pages as well. Therefore, calc sheet is not thorough enough. I need to calculate entire workbook except certain pages. I am wondering if ge...

Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages
Hi All!! I looked through the printing probs section and didn't see anything like this....but I KNOW someone will be able to help with this. We have a legal size spreadsheet with .7 left/right margins----it prints fine for most of us....but I just emailed it to one of our branches and it prints on 2 pages---half left and half right.... I spoke with the person trying to print this and we went through her page set-ups and they all seem to be fine....her printer set-up also seems to be correct....ANY ideas as to why this would happen and how I can walk her through (over the ph...

strikethrough #2
I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put a line through it. You will need to literally draw a line thru it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "katwalkers" <katwalkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5616AD1-233A-47B0-85EB-32D620FFE4DB@microsoft.com... >I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put >a > line through it. ...

follow up to colimanut post
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Forgot to mention sometimes when I am working on a document in word or excel and go to save the work a dialog box appears that says I could run a compatibility report. When I do the report always says no compatibility issues or something to that effect. Is there a way to edit a post once it is posted on the forum? On 3/14/09 1:41 PM, "colimanut@officeformac.com" <colimanut@officeformac.com> wrote: > Is there a way to edit a post once it is posted on the forum? Most of the MVPs don't use the foru...

Distribution list question #2
We use Outlook and Exchange Server and one user created a distribution list with about 40 recipients. She received a message fom the System Administrator that the message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. It then listed those who did not receive it and referenced their names with the message - "Too many recipients". Is there a limit in either Outlook or Server that caused this, and how do I change that setting? ...

Conditional Formatting Anomaly #2
No, because I want it to say in the B column, but when I copy it down want the row to change. Any ideas -- Rutgers_Excel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27432 Ok, lets start over. Conditional Formatting is based on the active cell. You can copy the formatting using the format painter -- though it would actually be better to do all of your formatting even if for the entire column ahead ...

Macro pulling data from 2 worksheets
I need your help. I have been using a macro to pull data from only one worksheet, C_Data. My business has expanded and now I have data in 2 worksheets, C_Data and C_Data2, that need to be pulled by the macro. The original code for the single worksheet data is as follows: Option Explicit ' How do I return to memory the 'puter power that is used ' by my variables? ' Module Name: NextProduct ' CONTENTS OF THIS MODULE ' 1. NextCookie [Ctrl+Shift+C] ' Calls FunctNextCookie frm keyboard; ' instructs it to un/hide ingreds. ' 1f. FunctNextCookie - F...

Page Numbers #2
I have a 20 page booklet and am trying to get the page number to not show on the last page which also is the back cover of the booklet. Can anyone help? >-----Original Message----- >I have a 20 page booklet and am trying to get the page >number to not show on the last page which also is the back >cover of the booklet. Can anyone help? >. > Go to last page, then under view on the tool bar click on ignore master page. ...

System Requirements #2
Hi Is Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 supported for GP 9 and 10 ? Customer source has only version 3.0 and 4.0 listed and if so, please provide a link to the information. Thank you in advance ...

Reminder Problem #2

setup wrksht w/ column widths of 10 then 2 then 10 then 2 etc
Is there an easy way to set column widths...or do I have to change each column separately? Want a worksheet with Col A = 10, Col B = 2, Col C = 10, Col D = 2, etc. Select column A, then control-click on B, C, ... Adjust the columnwidth to 10 Then select column B, ctrl-click on D, ... and adjust the columnwidth to 2. jmeg wrote: > > Is there an easy way to set column widths...or do I have to change each > column separately? Want a worksheet with Col A = 10, Col B = 2, Col C = 10, > Col D = 2, etc. -- Dave Peterson Set column A to 10, then column B to 2. Then drag mouse...