fix send email after message "interface not registered"

How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use
the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message
pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent
from outlook 2003.
0
One (12)

When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
the editor again, close all running Office applications.

In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:

| How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
| to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
| 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
| emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
MillyS (3228)
3/11/2006 12:29:52 PM
Hi, I was getting that error message and I ran the regsvr32 like you said and
it worked great! thank you very much!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
SR (17)
6/6/2007 2:18:04 PM

"Rakko One" wrote:

> How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use
> the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message
> pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent
> from outlook 2003.
0
Paris (5)
7/9/2007 11:44:01 PM
Hi Milly Staples ,

   Thats was great post to trouble shoot the problems. Thanx a ton for the
solution

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
sri (61)
12/10/2007 8:21:01 AM
Thanks, that resolved my problem.

Derek

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
Callum (4)
1/2/2008 5:37:01 PM
Superb... it worked.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
Sandeep (44)
1/21/2008 6:11:02 PM
I try tried to run regsvr32.exe

I got other error msg  "No DLL name specified"

 In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
thabo (1)
4/10/2008 10:41:00 AM
thabo <thabo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I try tried to run regsvr32.exe
>
> I got other error msg  "No DLL name specified"
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

Instead, try

regsvr32.exe ole32.dll
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

"paris" wrote:

> Hi, I was getting that error message and I ran the regsvr32 like you said and
> it worked great! thank you very much!
>

> "Rakko One" wrote:
>
> > How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use
> > the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message
> > pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent
> > from outlook 2003.
0
Juan (55)
4/16/2008 3:24:01 PM
Thanks Milly: I applied teh solution as you told us to and it worked a treat.
Well done. Thanks heaps

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

Thank you so much. It worked for me at last :)

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
Raji (12)
7/18/2008 9:14:01 PM
Thanks a lot.
Really worked out.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
mustafa (157)
10/15/2008 9:57:00 PM
i run that Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll its saying dll is
failed..plz give me a solution..aa soon as possible..

Awaiting ur reply

Mohammed.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
Mohammed (42)
10/22/2008 4:41:01 AM
Hi, I had same problem, changed reg as below.. Alls good now.. Thanx :)

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

Many Many Thanks

It worked like a dream

"Juan" wrote:

> it worked excellent..
>  thansk  a lot
>

> "paris" wrote:
>
> > Hi, I was getting that error message and I ran the regsvr32 like you said and
> > it worked great! thank you very much!
> >

> > "Rakko One" wrote:
> >
> > > How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use
> > > the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message
> > > pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent
> > > from outlook 2003.
i had this problem, copied this worl within seconds great stuff, thanks alot

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not
> Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as
> the editor again, close all running Office applications.
>
> In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>

> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
>
> | How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
> | to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
> | 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
> | emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

Old advice that still works!  Imagine that - you're welcome.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, diesel asked:

| i had this problem, copied this worl within seconds great stuff,
| thanks alot
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
|
|| When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface
|| Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can
|| use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications.
|| In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
|| --
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
|| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
|| reading.
|| After furious head scratching, Rakko One asked:
||| How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003)
||| to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word
||| 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No
||| emails can be sent from outlook 2003.

0
Milly

Message "interface not registered" when sending message
Using word in outlook 2002 xp pro. When click "send" get message window Microsoft Word "interface not registered" Not a new install, just started happening. Tried detect and repair and system restore. Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair i...

Interface not registered #7
Hi , when I try to send a mail with Microsoft Outlook 2003 I get the following error...."Interface not registered", anyone got a fix for this. TIA,John When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal accou...

fix send email after message "interface not registered"
How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent from outlook 2003. When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [M...

Favorites: Interface not registered (after IE7 standalone)
Hi guys, I've installed IE7 standalone on WinVista: http://tredosoft.com/IE7_standalone unfortunately now IE8 does not work correctly :(( All favorites (bookmarks) does not open, when i click on it shows me "open or save file" popup and if I try to add favorite link it says "interface not registered" I've already try to restore with regedit tools in the same www site, I try also to reinstall IE or upgrade it but nothing to do. Someone can help me?? Thanks very much > I've installed IE7 standalone on WinVista... > unfortunately no...

what does interface not registered mean when trying to send email
when sending an email, as i press send a box appears saying interface not registered. what does this mean See if the info here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/interfaceerror.htm "bryjay" <bryjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6601F752-31E5-4656-8BF8-17AF86540A68@microsoft.com... > when sending an email, as i press send a box appears saying interface not > registered. what does this mean ...

"Interface not registered" only when sending email inline
When I have a Word or Excel 2007 document open and I try to send it via Outlook as an attachment (Office button | Send | Email) it loads up the message interface, then I click Send and it sends fine. However, if I start to send it so the document is right there in the body of the email, it loads up a different interface, then I click on Send a Copy and I get a "Interface not registered" error. I've seen on the web that sometimes an "interface not registered" error is fixed by registering OLE32.DLL. But I'm not sure that's applicable to my problem? An...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Outlook2000: "interface not registered" error
Anyone have and solve this message: Interface not registered. I tried reinstalling Office and the problem persists. Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair installation (no help), and also removed Office completely and reinstalled (no help) (Note that my setup is W...

Interface not registered #3
I have Windows 2000 Server and Office 2000. My problem started shortly after installing Frontpage 2000 Extensions. When I go to send in Outlook, I get "interface not registered". I have reinstalled Office, upgraded W2K to SP4, and uninstalled Frontpage Extentions. I still have that problem. Help TIA Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default...

Error 0x80040155 interface not registered
I installed Microsoft office professional 2003 Academic Edition and have Office outlook as a default email program. I was using it without any problems, but suddenly when I try to use outlook to send email I… a) Can not send email directly from word or excel b) If I try to copy and paste a word document into a new message, or attach it, I receive an error stating “Word unspecified error” or “interface not registered error 0x80040155” and finally, I cannot send the email. I have tried finding info in this error in Microsoft office help with o success I tried to repair the office...

trying to email with outlook its saying interface not registered
i am using outlook 2003 with microsoft office i trying to email and a box pops up saying interface not registered? can someone tell me how to register the interface? darkstar, you wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:20:02 -0800: > i am using outlook 2003 with microsoft office i trying to email and a box > pops up saying interface not registered? can someone tell me how to register > the interface? Start | Run Type Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll and click OK. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller thanks for that worked well "Christian Goeller" wrote: > dark...

Interface not registered #2
When trying to use Word 2002 as my email editor in Outlook 2002 I get the message "Interface not Registered" when I attempt to send the message. My OS is Win2000 Pro. I have tried reinstalling Office XP Pro but that didn't help. Any suggestions? I've read through other postings and see that others have the same problem but none of them had answers. Thanks for any help anyone can give. ...

Interface not registered message

word Interface not Registered
WHEN I CLICK SEND IN OUTLOOK MAIL PROGRAM USING WORD AS THE EDI PROGRAM, I GET THE MESSAGE, "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED", HOW CAN I FI THIS PROBLEM ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

interface not registered #8
I have used the command:- Regsvr32.exe%Windir%\System32\ole32.dll Recive the msg:- windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. This problem has occured after microsoft windows automatic update. "graham" <graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13A07B67-F268-4FC9-962B-68C4D9B6ACF8@microsoft.com... >I have used the command:- > Regsvr32.exe%Windir%\System32\ole32.dll > > Recive the msg:- windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. That's because you neglected the space between ".exe" and "%". Yo...

interface not registered #6
Hi, In MS outlook 2003, when i compose message, click send, it show message "interface not registered" and do nothing. How can i solve it? Any one helop me?? hc Hoang Duc Chau, you wrote on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:47:12 -0000: > In MS outlook 2003, when i compose message, click send, it show message > "interface not registered" and do nothing. > How can i solve it? > Any one helop me?? Close Outlook and got to Start | Run an type there "Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll" (without "") and press the OK button. -- Best Regards ...

Interface not registered message in MS Outlook
Using Microsoft Word to Edit e-Mail Messages in Outlook 2002 XP. When click "send" I get message window Microsoft Word "interface not registered" Not a new install, just started happening. Tried Uninstall and then Install but did'nt help. Same problem exists. Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "...

Error Message when Printing
Recently my IE v 6 xpsp2 and Outlook 2003 has stopped printing. I get a runtime error message "Interface not Registered". The printing works fine in Word, Excel, Project, and Mozilla Firefox. Any ideas? Thanks. LF ...

"Interface not registered" message
When I create an outbound message within outlook 2002, using Word as the message editor, I get the following error message: In a box totles "Microsoft Word" the message "Interface not registered" Any Ideas? ...

Cannot print from Outlook : Error Interface not registered
I cannot print a received Outlook email. I get the message "A run time error has occurred Line 277 Error: Interface not registered" Can someone prease help me? Dorothy from Training , you wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:56:00 -0700: > "A run time error has occurred Line 277 Error: Interface not > registered" Try following: Start | Run I the open field type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" (without quotations marks) and press the OK button. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Many thanks - I have now tried this and unfortunately it ...

Interface Not Registered?
Dear Expert, I am getting error "interface not registered" when sending new message. message editor is word 2003. tq. When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without readi...

Interface not Registered
When trying to sned email through word as email editor, when the 'send' button is pressed, 'interface not registered' appears???? Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair installation (no help), and also removed Office completely and reinstalled (no h...

interface not registered ms word
when trying to send a messge from outlook 2003 i keep getting this message ms word interface not registered could somebody please tell me what to do as iwant to use outlook 2003 to send my messages yuor's truly george bedwin What version of Word are you using? Also, have you tried running detect and repair? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "george bedwin" <gbedwin@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:40e901c42b15$143c24d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... | when trying to send a messge from outlook 2003 | i keep ge...

Interface not registered in Outlook 2000 on XP-Pro-SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C606CC.C9E60D70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello - In Outlook 2000, I get a message when sending emails: Interface not registered Nothing on support.microsoft.com I have not yet tried officeupdate yet. Please help me to figure this out. I have seen others on the NGroups with a similar issue and no one has = answered them. I cross-posted to get the most eyes on the problem. Thanks in advance - and Merry Christmas, everyone... -Rik ------=_Next...

Interface not registered error
I downloaded and installed the latest updates and service packs for Office XP. I am using Word as my e-mail editor. I now am getting a Word error message "Interface not registered"? I have completely removed Office and reinstalled it but I still get the same error. Any suggestions? Thank-you ...