Finding messages from a particular domain

I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a particular
domain (e.g., @microsoft.com).  I'm on an Exchange Server.  Putting a domain
name in the From field on this will only work if it's from someone outside
my organization.  How can I search for all messages from other users of my
Exchange Server?

0
Gary

Is there no one here that can help me with this?

"Gary Holeman" <garyholeman*NOSPAM*@letu.edu> wrote in message

I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a particular
domain (e.g., @microsoft.com).  I'm on an Exchange Server.  Putting a domain
name in the From field on this will only work if it's from someone outside
my organization.  How can I search for all messages from other users of my
Exchange Server?

0
Gary
10/30/2003 11:36:21 PM
I'm not on Exchange Server, but this might work anyway.  If it doesn't, then
you should post your question on the Exchange newsgroup rather than here.

Click on Find and then advanced find.  Look for Messages in Personal Folders
(or wherever you want).  Under the message tab, type @microsoft.com in the
From... box.  Every email from anyone with that will show up (even if they
show up as a name in the results - a further search will show the email
address was something@microsoft.com).

> Is there no one here that can help me with this?
>

> "Gary Holeman" <garyholeman*NOSPAM*@letu.edu> wrote in message
>
> I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a
particular
> domain (e.g., @microsoft.com).  I'm on an Exchange Server.  Putting a
domain
> name in the From field on this will only work if it's from someone outside
> my organization.  How can I search for all messages from other users of my
> Exchange Server?

0
lorien (93)
10/30/2003 11:54:40 PM
Thanks for the suggestion on the other group.  I'll go there.  What you
suggested does not work for messages from my own Exchange Server.  That's
why I'm asking the question.

"Lorien" <lorien@farcroft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not on Exchange Server, but this might work anyway.  If it doesn't,
then
> you should post your question on the Exchange newsgroup rather than here.
>
> Click on Find and then advanced find.  Look for Messages in Personal
Folders
> (or wherever you want).  Under the message tab, type @microsoft.com in the
> From... box.  Every email from anyone with that will show up (even if they
> show up as a name in the results - a further search will show the email
> address was something@microsoft.com).
>
> "Gary Holeman" <garyholeman*NOSPAM*@letu.edu> wrote in message
> > Is there no one here that can help me with this?
> >

> > "Gary Holeman" <garyholeman*NOSPAM*@letu.edu> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a
> particular
> > domain (e.g., @microsoft.com).  I'm on an Exchange Server.  Putting a
> domain
> > name in the From field on this will only work if it's from someone
outside
> > my organization.  How can I search for all messages from other users of
my
> > Exchange Server?

0
Gary

unable to poll for new messages.......
anyone know what to do w/ theses errors? Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: '', Port: 0, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 12029, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server. Account: 'pop-server.sc.rr.com', Server: 'pop- server.sc.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC15 ...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Outlook 2003 freeze when opening new message/replying/forwarding
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C9EB9B.D3E3CDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am using Office 2003 on Vista Home Premium platform and MS Word as = editor. Have been doing this for years, and I have the same setup in = multiple computers (other computers with XP Pro). Lately, the one in the Vista machine developed a pause when click on a = New Mail, Replying or Forwarding, for about 5 seconds. Everything else = works normal and I didn't have this problem in the begin...

Message Tracking missing messages
Running Exchange 2003. An user had some messages bounced back. Just to see if I saw anything relevant, I went into Message Tracking and pulled up all the messages that day by leaving the various fields (except for date and server) blank. Not all the messages that the user had sent was showing up. Anyone have any ideas why Message Tracking wasn't tracking all the messages? Richard Rosenheim Perhaps the user sent via a different (non-Exchange) SMTP server? -GT "Richard L Rosenheim" <richard@rlr.com> wrote in message news:eVOqg4nFFHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > ...

With MSMQ use the formatter only in the message level
I use msmq with BinaryMessageFormatter. I usually set the formatter as follows in the queue level. UDP_Dll_Que.Formatter = new BinaryMessageFormatter(); Since I want to use the same queue for more than one kind of messages, I would like to use the formatter only in the message level before sending, as follows System.Messaging.Message MsmqMessageObject = new System.Messaging.Message(MessageObject, new BinaryMessageFormatter()); And in the event callback method, in a similar way. Would it work? Regards Gomez ...

Find (but not find)

X.400 Message via SMTP Connector
Hello, Is it possible to implement MIXER with Microsoft Exchanger Server 2003 The reason of this question is : I have three different organisations (so, three forests). The main goa is to use an organisation as a "pivot" to relay mails at eac organisation who are interconnected to pivot. Each organisation i interconnected to pivot via a SMTP connector. There are several kind o messages (X.400, SMTP, GroupWise, Notes) wich can be relayed. When send a SMTP message ... No problem, the pivot relay the message t other organisation or to a user on pivot. But, when I send a X.40 message...

message with RTF in outbox disables rich text control?
i develop a VAR application that sends emails on behalf of the user (using outlook automation usually via outlook redemption). An increasing number of customers are coming up with an error (0x8000405 unspecified error) when same program tries to instantiate a richtext object while emails are still in the outbox (or in drafts folder). Or at least that is my initial diagnosis. The richtext component seems fine. It was used to create the message body of the original email and that email is sent ok. Subsequent attempts to use the richtext control will work once the outbox is ...

Finding an event

copying messages to multiple mailboxes
I've worked around this issue in a number of ways, and it's getting unwieldy and more complicated. So what I'm looking for is a "best method" solution. Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2000/2003 clients. I have a group of users who each need to receive the other's mail, incoming and outgoing. The kicker is they need to receive the message only once. So if I have three users for example, A, B and C, then I need the following: Message from X to A also gets copied to B and C. Message from C to A gets copied only B. The problem I've had most trouble with is a message from...

Messages to multiple recipients not delivered to some of them
Hi, We are experiencing a sporadic problem with Exchange 2003 in that messages that are sent to multiple recipients not delivered to some of them. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 SP1 server. Most of the intended recipients receive the full message, but some of them receive a blank message that has the subject line filled in correctly. Does anyone know what may be causing this? -- bb On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:10:32 -0800, brad <piraparana@community.nospam> wrote: >Hi, > >We are experiencing a sporadic problem with Exchange 2003 in that messages >t...

cannot find database

How do you edit the default "over quota" message in Exchange 2003
For an Exchange 2003 system, how do you edit the default "over size limit" message that is sent to an Exchange user who is over the specified mailbox limit? (see below for example) I've been digging around in the Exchange System Manager, and can't find where you can customize this message. Any ideas? Raleigh -- Raleigh Moody Network Engineer California Western School of Law San Diego, CA remove the xxx From: System Administrator Subject: Your mailbox is over its size limit Importance: High Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator. ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

Set Recurring Message?
Is there a way to set up an automatically recurring message? We'd like to send a reminder every two weeks to all supervisors that timesheets are due. I tried using a recurring Task, but that does not send out a recurring reminder. Thank you. You can do this with an add-in From Sperry Software http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Schedule-Recurring-Email.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount From MAPILab http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/email_scheduler/ If you decide to order use "4PM76A8" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [...

Cannot forward my messages to exchange e-mail !!!
Dears, I configured my outlook 2003 with pop3 Internet e-mail and with my Internal Exchange 2003 mailbox, when I have received a message from my Internet Accout, i'd like to forward it to my colegues's Exchange mailboxes, but I recieve an error message! How to configure my Exchange Server 2003 to directly route these messages to Exchange users even if I sent it from my Internet POP3 Account? It could be more helpful to us if you tell what error message do you receive. By the way with information you told I think there's two ways: 1) in AD open "Exchange General" T...