find: Can't move the items.

When I try to move or copy items from the find window in Outlook 2002, I get
the following error message:

Can't move the items.

Is this a by product design or an error.

Yes, the find function only displays a view of the items found, it does not
display the actual message. To move the message, open it and select move or
copy.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Joe Letter asked:

| When I try to move or copy items from the find window in Outlook
| 2002, I get the following error message:
|
| Can't move the items.
|
| Is this a by product design or an error.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Add space after each numbered or bulleted item
I need to make rather long lists of paragraphs that are several lines long. The numbered list feature forces a new number and a new line upon hitting enter. this is expected behavior. However, I need a space between the items to make each item stand out. In Word if I hit enter again, a new number is issued as expected. However if I arrow up to the first empty space and hit the backspace, the number will be removed, the following number will be changed to next sequential number and the empty line remain. Publisher, however insists on starting a new number sequence. Is there any way to c...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

Item Currency
I have a user who is trying to add an item to a PO. When he does, the following error appears: "The originating currency is not assigned to this item. Do you want to assign it now?" Any ideas? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET Get ViewState out of the Page for a Perf Boost http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/60ad9dcc-394c-4a23-af4b-5fd537c7af52/aspnet-get-viewstate-out.aspx Not sure the error didnt show. It is: The originating currency is not assigned to this item. Do you want to assign it now? Lauren C wrote: ...

Moving paragraphs from MS Word to Excel
Hello, In excel is there an alternative to using format|wrap text? I was wondering if it's possible to insert text from a word document into excel and have lines automatically cut off after a specified limit of characters/"whole words" - as it would appear in MS Word. For instance, if the first paragraph in my word document had 580 characters, I'd like to paste it into excel. Then I figure you can use a combination of trim, mid, and other text functions (that I'm unaware of) to return a specific range of characters. Let's say cell A1 had 580 character paragraph, a...

Handling Catch Weight Items (Like Cheese)
Anyone know if there is a 3rd party module that provides Catch-Weight functionality? Basically, this is the ability to charge a client for the total weight of all the cases but account for the # of cases in inventory. Each case will have a slightly different weight. Thanks, Bradley Trinity Computer Services has a product that does just that. See them at http://www.trinitypartner.com/. Note that it is partner not partners. The "s" will take you to another site. Trinity was the company that developed the advanced distribution modules. They have some neat add on modules for ...

cannot find database

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

History
Is there any way to move history from one account to another. We have had users accidentally attach emails to the wrong account - similar names or duplicate account. In an effort to keep the history with the correct account we need to move it from the wrong account. Is this possible? you could merge the duplicate accounts ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Danny" <Danny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2523E08E-1CC5-4AC5-8040-6F6162AB4D30@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to move histor...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Filter out distinct items
Is there any quick way to get a distinct list of unsorted (or sorted if necessary) column with repeated values? Thanks. Probably the easiest way is to highlight the column you want to do th distinct sort on and go to the Data menu, Data -> Filter -> Advance Filter, choose your list range and just be sure to check the "Uniqu records only" box at the bottom of the window -- summerg ----------------------------------------------------------------------- summergs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3741 View this thread: http://www.e...

Send link to item using Folder Assistant rule
I have an Exchange server public folder set up with a custom form. The folder assistant rules work nicely to forward the posted messages to the appropriate list of recipients, based on the value in one of the user-defined fields of the form (using the Advanced settings in the rule editor). However there is no option to forward a _link_ to the posted message - the entire message gets forwarded. The result is that a message lands up in the recipients' Inboxes using the default form, and they can then proceed to reply on the message in their Inbox folders, which is not desired. I do not ha...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

kit item return
There should be an option in the Store Op Manager --> Configuration --> Option Tab to allow the ability when returning a Kit Item to either return the quantity back to the Kit Items Inventory or to the Kit Item COMPONENTS Inventory. Effectively breaking out the Kit Item automatically when the item is returned to inventory. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...