Filters #3

Help!
I am doing a Rule wizard. I have created a filter and
instead of going into the specfic folder I assigned it to
it is going into my inbox, my folder I assigned it to and
another folder that has nothing to do with it.  I have
made 5 other filters the same way and I am having no
problem with them at all.  Can someone please guide me
into what I may be doing wrong with this filter?

Thank you!
0
anonymous (74725)

Try adding "stop processing more rules" to the end of each rule.  Possibly
multiple rules are acting on a particular message, causing duplicates to be
created in different folders.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:2f97b01c46d94$dcd48880$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Pauline wrote:

> Help!
> I am doing a Rule wizard. I have created a filter and
> instead of going into the specfic folder I assigned it to
> it is going into my inbox, my folder I assigned it to and
> another folder that has nothing to do with it.  I have
> made 5 other filters the same way and I am having no
> problem with them at all.  Can someone please guide me
> into what I may be doing wrong with this filter?
>
> Thank you!

Option button #3
I have a spreadsheet with one cell I want to deplay the price from one of two spots. How do I setup an option button so that if one is selected the price next to that button get put in my deplay cell? -- We all need a little help First, make sure your option buttons are linked to a cell somewhere (under format contol), for example C1. Assuming list of choices is in B1:B2, Then your formula will be =INDEX(B1:B2,C1) -- Best Regards, Luke M "Pat Rice" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with one cell I want to deplay the price from one of two > spots. How do I setup an opt...

Criteria for Advanced Filter HELP
I have what I think is a simple question that I need answered IMMEDIATELY. I have a spreadsheet with 20 fields and I want to filter it so it only shows records that have something in of any of 5 of those fields. So once filtered, I will not have any records that have all 5 of those fields blank. I know I have done this before but I'll be damned if I can remember or find out how. -- Thanks You all are teaching me so much don't cross-post -- answer supplied in misc NG "knowshowrosegrows" <knowshowrosegrows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACBC0...

Employee Filters

Conditional Formulas #3
I have three cells that i would like to be green if they all equal each other and red if they do not. Here is an example: C43 the value is $10.00 C45 the value is $10.00 C49 the value is $10.00 If all three equal each other then I want all three cells to turn green. If one or more of the values do not match then I want all three to turn red Select all three cells (Hold Ctrl to select inidvidual cells) goto: Format-Conditional Format. Change first box to "Formula is" Input: =AND($C$43=$C$45,$C$43=$C$49) Click format, go to pattern tab, and select green. Hit 'ok' to clo...

Filtering based on a filter
Hello, I have an Excel Worksheet with a Pivot Table at the top with a Filter and a data set returned from a DB2 database below it. I would like to filter the DB2 data set based on the Pivot Table filter that is enabled. Any ideas? Thanks! James, You can't filter two ranges on the same worksheet. You can, instead, drill-down on your pivot table, which will show all items that go into the value on a newly created separate sheet. The drawback to that is that you cna only drill down on one item at a time, and it is a separate sheet. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "James" <an...

Question on the IMF filtering in exchange...
Hey I installed the IMF filter last night and it works great, with one exception. I set both thresholds to the same (5) and got almost all blocked emails into the archive that were junk...So that is good. However I had some users report that there was mail in their junk folder that should have been good Inbox mail. This I undersyand and can live with as folas-positives...the problem is, since both settings on the folter tab were set to 5, how does it know to send the mail to archive rather than Junk folder? Why wouldn't it just send them all to archive if both settings were at ...

Excel versions #3
I support a worldwide Excel application, and just recently we change our application so it can only run on the English version of Excel. However, we found out from some AP countries, such as Taiwan, that the need the non-English version of Excel for other applications they use. Is there a way you can have both the English and non-English version of Excel installed on the same computer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Yes. I use Excel 2000, 2002 and 2003 all in English and 2003 in Swedish. There are some issues at times with help files.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No priva...

Mail Merge Error #3
Hi All, When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error message: A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community for Solutions any response would be appreciate. Thanks KS ...

Filtering without Filter
I just don't get the following. Any ideas? "A" row I have two different values I use: "Contact" and "Not a contact". "B" row I have the person's name (employee). "C" row I have a quantity, just one number. Now what I need is to output quantities of how many Contacts Employee1 or Employee2 or Employee3 have. Also what I need is to get the number of contacts - which can be found on row "C". Should I use COUNT.IF ? Row A can have 2 or more different values so should there be somekind of conditional IF function included? T...

Filtering #11
Hi, can ayone tell me how I could do the following in excel 2007 or 2010: Horse Trainer Sam M Jones John M Jones Colin S Attwater Steve J Jackson Brian B Mathers James B Mathers Martin G Raggy Patrick S Thomson What I want to do is filter the dataset on 'Trainer' so that it only shows me the Trainers who feature once in the list. So if I was to do this properly it would only show S Attwater and G Raggy as the other trainers have more than one horse..... Hopefully someone can help because it is driving me crazy !! Thanks David Give this macro a try... Sub HideDuplicateTr...

Two CRM Servers (1.2 and 3.0) in the same domain?
Is it possible to install a CRM 3.0 in a domain that it's already been used for CRM 1.2? I want to install in a different server, but using the same domain for authentication. We use the 1.2 for sales and the 3.0 we want to use for development. -- Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Applications Professional Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Microsoft CRM Customization Yes you should be able to. Just create a new OU in Active Directory to install CRM 3.0 in. It's also in 3.0 it's not tied to any Organization name, so you ca...

Junk filter BEFORE other filters?
I am running Outlook 2003 and the Junk filter was working really well. Then I started making other filters...one of them looks for my domain name in the headers and if it's there it moves the email to a folder. Problem is, this filter seems to activate before the junk filter, so the junk sn't being filtered now! How can I set the junk filter to do it's job first and THEN to run my own rules? -- Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com> I created this rule and set it as the first rule to run: Apply this rule after the message arrives with 'X-Spam-Level:******'or'...

Pasting into a filtered list
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to paste a list of price updates into a filtered list. - I have filtered the list to show just the products whose prices need to be updated, when I try to paste the updated prices, into the list, the prices are not just pasted into the visible cells but the hidden cells between. Can I paste into the visible cells only or do I have to update each line manually. I am using Excel 2002 Any help would be much appreciated Can you sort the list to bring the products that need updating together in the list? If not, try something like this: Your list of product...

Macro to copy a VLOOKUP formula

changes in Custom fields from CRM 1.2 in CRM 3.0
I wonder to know what happen to custom fields from CRM 1.2 when we install the CRM 3.0. Do they go to the xxxExtensionBase related table with exactly the same name? Or does the physical name of the field be changed? Does it remains with the CFP prefix or not? Thanks, Renato Lima Yes the move to the ExtensionBase tables and Yes their names stay exactly the same including the prefix. Only new fields created after the upgrade will be prefixed diffrently. "Renato Lima" wrote: > I wonder to know what happen to custom fields from CRM 1.2 when we install > the CRM 3.0. Do t...

apply filter macro
I have a access db that works on win xp but does not work on win 2007 I have a combo box that triggers a apply filter macro using a query sort. no problem on win 2000 or win xp or win 2003 Help AlT ...

Business Portal 2.5 Installation Error #3
I'm trying to install BP2.5 and keep getting this error (below). I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've tried cleaning up any extra files laying around that could be causing this error to no availe. I'm really stumped here. 'mbfpackager data importation process has failed. Please see mbfpackager.import.nomerge.common.xml file for more information'. inside this file I found Event_Information>System.BadImageFormatException: The format of the file 'GPReg.dll' is invalid. File name: "GPReg.dll" at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName ...

IP filtering based on corresponding MX records
Hello Dears, How can I implement the following? Used: Exchange 2003 SP2 in FE/BE configuration; FE is in perimeter zone (capable to “speak” with DNS, BE, DCs and retrieve info) So, somebody connects my FE to sent an e-mail to one of domain users. I need something like that: When connecting, see the “mail from: user@somedomain.xxx”; Verify if there is a record MX for the IP address from which the connection was established in DNS for the domain “somedomain.xxx” If not – drop connection (attention: MX record, not SPF) Is it possible with Exchange 2003 SP2 only? How? Thank you, Alex I be...

installing CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 + RS on different server
Hi, I have a problem when I want to publish my CRM reports. I execute following cmd : C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports>publishreports CRMLAB "CRMLAB\ReportingGroup {5480f933-60cb-4f91-9f03-73f49cdaf97e}" "CRMLAB\VM-CRM30$" I receive following error : 22:20:11| Error| Publishing stopped due to following error 22:20:11| Error| SRS soap exception: The permissions granted to user 'CRMLAB\Administrator' are insufficient for performing this operation. Any Idea? I got the same error and at long last found the resolution. Make sure your user acc...

Month Filter
I keep a log of checks that I receive in my department throughout the year. I have the checks listed by date (mm/dd/yy), payee, check #, etc. What I want to do is be able to filter the list by month (ex., March 2005). Is there a way to do this? Thanks Joseph You can Try EasyFilter Joseph http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Joseph" <joe@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23lQNnTawFHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I keep a log of checks that I receive in my department throughout the year. I have the checks lis...

unable to connect to server #3
after an hour I don't see my original post - sorry if this is a duplicate. I have 8 email addresses coming into my Outlook. Suddenly about a month ago I started getting error messages for some of the accounts....unable to connect to server. I called my ISP and they had me delete the account and then add it again - that fixed it. For a few hours. Then it would happen again on a few OTHER accounts - up to as many as 5 at a time. Deleting and adding in again aways fixes it but I'm having to do this several times a day!! It is Outlook 2000. I use XP. Any suggestions?? I...

Using a form in Excel to Filter
I would like to create a form in Excel that is similar to a form in Access. This form will hold all fields on the underlying spreadsheet and enable the user to sort using combo box dropdowns. Ideally, the form would have a button titled RUN that will take all the data the user selects in the combos and filter the underlying spreadsheet. Can this be done?? If so....you will save my life! TIA, Chris Try this Add-in http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <ccfatzin@ibtco.com> wrote in message news:1122677766.648239.226910@z14g200...

filter for missing values in a range
I have a list in Col A ( about 2000) one to four digit numbers. I would like to ( for example) , in the 700's be able to filter and find out which of the numbers from 700 to 799 is NOT in the list. I know how to copy and paste to another col, etc. Thanks in advance for the wonderful help all of you give. One play .. Assume your source data runs in A2 down In B2: =IF(ROWS($1:1)+700-1>799,"",IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(ROWS($1:1)+700-1,A:A,0)),"",ROWS($1:1)+700-1)) Copy B2 down by 100 rows to cover the full spread of numbers to be checked, ie # of nums from s...

filter driver for an USB modem
Hello, I am working on a NDIS filter under Windows 7 64 bits. The filter is working well as NetService Class with classical Ethernet Adapters. But, it does not work with an USB Modem with "Modem" class. Packets handled by the modem are not sent to the filter. How can I get them ? I suspect I should register the driver in another manner. Regards. Eric Boudrand > Packets handled by the modem are not sent to the filter. How can I get = > them ? I suspect I should register the driver in another manner. You need to support PPP in your filter, this requires ...