Exporting email in Outlook Express

I am unable to export all emails in Outlook Express. First
it had an error message mentioning MAPI so i followed the
instructions on Microsoft Knowledge Base to install
Windows Messaging - now when i try to export the following
error message is: MAPISP32 caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 0187:bff7b9a6.

Does anyone know what this means?
0
tania1 (1)

tania jackson <tania@realtime-bs.com> wrote:

> I am unable to export all emails in Outlook Express.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

links in e-mail outlook 2007
web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked "jfrank" <jfrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A975500-C686-4FE2-9ECD-F17A8F4C2E88@microsoft.com... > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked Search this group using the term "hyperlink". You will fine PAGES of questions and answers about this. jfrank wrote: > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked I doubt that was the actual error message generated by Outlook. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting ...

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

Outlook has found a problem and needs to close
Outlook 2003, when opened, displays the message "Outlook has found a problem and needs to close" It has made Outlook unavailable and useless. Would appreciate help. Charles Kerr ...

Centre email message
Sending a page as a message - it aligns to the left by default. How do I centre an email message to the middle of the screen? ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Email delivery
Is there any way to have one email account deliverd to a .pst file and one delivered to an exchange mailbox in the same profile? No. You can have your mail delivered to an Exchange profile and then move certain mails by rule to a .pst but you cannot have them delivered directly to 2 different message stores automatically. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, cleve asked: | Is the...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-10-10
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to me of every email I send out? "SUSIE" <SUSIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE99A148-F12B-4940-9C9F-EC0A2897C10E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I send out? State your Outlook version and account type, please. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] SUSIE wrote: > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I sen...

outlook restarting automatically why
Hi, Outlook 2003 sp3 keeps closing down automatically, when i add plug-in CRM 3.x , How can i fix it ? Thanks.. Gokhan Gokhan Gerezlioglu wrote: > Hi, > Outlook 2003 sp3 keeps closing down automatically, when i add plug-in CRM > 3.x , > How can i fix it ? Thanks.. > > Gokhan What happens when you disable the add-on and restart Outlook? Did you check that version of the add-on supports SP-3 of Office? there are some clients which have this crm add-on and their outlooks work fine.. CRM version 3 and it probably supports office sp3 "VanguardLH" <V@nguar...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

Export / Import Security

Outlook 2003 with active VPN connection not sending
When I have at VPN connection open, I'm finding that Outlook refuses to send any email out. How do I fix this (besides closing my VPN connection each time I want to send/receive!) As a side note: I've noticed other gimpiness with it too relating to packet fragmentation, where my mail would bounce for no reason. I had to change my MTU to fix that. Why is Outlook seemingly so sensitive to network configuration? Outlook Express does not seem to have these limitations. Is this some kind of negative feature introduced with this version of the product? Should I go back to my old...

Sending Email from Work to Home
This situation that I am about to describe just started on Monday. Whenever I am at work I hit my home ISP POP3 server to retrieve my emails at work. People can send me emails from the office or anywhere else and I have no problems getting them at work. However, when I send or forward a mail from work to my home, I would normally get it back here at work as well as at home. But this does not happen. I have made no changes to any of the settings. It is like it goes into outer space. Here is what I have tried to correct the problem: 1. Cold Rebooting. 2. Removing and reinstalling ...

Can't send Emails but can receive
When I try to send Emails I get the following. Any help please. Thank you in advance Task 'mail.synapsemr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?#\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS\system;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONICS~1\' And what...

Export item ID?

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Outlook Express for Windows XP
When I receieve an attachment I can not veiw the picture, it just brings up a box with a little red x in the top left corner. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Junk Emails
We are using Exchange Server 2000 SP3. Recently there have been many junk emails coming to our domain. Please let us know how we can stop such junk emails in exchange server. Secondly, when we click in Current Sessions in Exchange Systems Manager, we get a message SMTP Configuration window saying "The system cannot find the path specified." Please if anybody can help us to stop the junk emails of 1 kb. There are more than 1000 such emails in our Q by which our server is always busy sending / receiving unwanted emails. Regards, Athar -- Athar Sagri atharsagri <atharsagr...

Delete empty folders in Outlook
Does anyone know how to automate deletion of empty folders i Outlook. It is especially needed after archiving of large folder structures. Can it be done by programming or using 3rd party tool? -- Best regards, Lars O you could use: Tools | Options | Other tab - Empty Deleted Items on Exit. "Lars O" <xjk9g7i02@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:kUNGc.688$Gp7.39@news.get2net.dk... > Does anyone know how to automate deletion of empty folders i Outlook. > It is especially needed after archiving of large folder structures. > > Can it be done by programming or...

Email Attachments #3
How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM with the CRM email activity. Hi Terry, in the System Settings, the CRM admin can block attachments with defined file extensions (e.g. .exe). To block all attachments you could just add all the common email attachment file types (.doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) Or just set the maximum file size on the E-mail tab to 0KB. -- Neil Benson Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service www.increasecrm.co.uk "Terry" wrote: > How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM &...