Exporting Email #2

Good Morning.

Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email
to a disk?
I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find
them.

Thanks in advance,

Azul

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked:

| Good Morning.
|
| Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of
| email to a disk?
| I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to
| find them.
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| Azul

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

spread a picture across 2 pages
Hello, The newsletter I produce (publisher 2002) is in A5 format. It prints 2 pages per A4 sheet, double-sided, which is folded in half. I've set up the page and print options OK. I want to include a map which is quite large, too big to fit sensibly on an A5 page. I would like to spread it across 2 adjacent pages, probably as a 'centrefold'. Can I do this within the publisher file using a single picture box, or must I split the map into 2 pictures and put one on each page? With thanks KK After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from KK <tre...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Centre email message
Sending a page as a message - it aligns to the left by default. How do I centre an email message to the middle of the screen? ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 Update
I downloaded the Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 update and it appeared to load just fine. However, now everytime I open any office product (Word, Excel, Entourage, etc.) it also tries to launch the update as if it has not been loaded. Has anyone seen this and is there a simple fix? In article <1135877230.774720.322380@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "JBR" <jbriehm@mac.com> wrote: > I downloaded the Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 update and it appeared to load > just fine. However, now everytime I open any office product (Word, > Excel, Entourage, etc.) it also tries to lau...

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Email delivery
Is there any way to have one email account deliverd to a .pst file and one delivered to an exchange mailbox in the same profile? No. You can have your mail delivered to an Exchange profile and then move certain mails by rule to a .pst but you cannot have them delivered directly to 2 different message stores automatically. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, cleve asked: | Is the...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-10-10
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to me of every email I send out? "SUSIE" <SUSIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE99A148-F12B-4940-9C9F-EC0A2897C10E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I send out? State your Outlook version and account type, please. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] SUSIE wrote: > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I sen...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

Export / Import Security

Sending Email from Work to Home
This situation that I am about to describe just started on Monday. Whenever I am at work I hit my home ISP POP3 server to retrieve my emails at work. People can send me emails from the office or anywhere else and I have no problems getting them at work. However, when I send or forward a mail from work to my home, I would normally get it back here at work as well as at home. But this does not happen. I have made no changes to any of the settings. It is like it goes into outer space. Here is what I have tried to correct the problem: 1. Cold Rebooting. 2. Removing and reinstalling ...

Can't send Emails but can receive
When I try to send Emails I get the following. Any help please. Thank you in advance Task 'mail.synapsemr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?#\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS\system;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONICS~1\' And what...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Export item ID?

Pictures in publisher #2
when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my publisher document If I click on where the picture should be it displays the picture in its folder and the picture prints in the correct position I have put a clean install in of office and it has made no difference Bigsporran <Bigsporran@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my > publisher document Searching the newsgroup for "pictures" reveals the following post from me from the 31st: Try View > Pict...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Junk Emails
We are using Exchange Server 2000 SP3. Recently there have been many junk emails coming to our domain. Please let us know how we can stop such junk emails in exchange server. Secondly, when we click in Current Sessions in Exchange Systems Manager, we get a message SMTP Configuration window saying "The system cannot find the path specified." Please if anybody can help us to stop the junk emails of 1 kb. There are more than 1000 such emails in our Q by which our server is always busy sending / receiving unwanted emails. Regards, Athar -- Athar Sagri atharsagri <atharsagr...

Email Attachments #3
How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM with the CRM email activity. Hi Terry, in the System Settings, the CRM admin can block attachments with defined file extensions (e.g. .exe). To block all attachments you could just add all the common email attachment file types (.doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) Or just set the maximum file size on the E-mail tab to 0KB. -- Neil Benson Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service www.increasecrm.co.uk "Terry" wrote: > How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM &...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Encrypted Email
Does anyone know what would be the simplest way to send encrypted email from our company out to the internet. We would like for the ability to send encrypted to be available to all internal users of our Exchange 5.5 server. Thanks The Key Management Server (part of 5.5) can be used to both encrypt and digitally sign messages using X.509v3 certificates. To encrypt mail to users outside, they would need to send you a digitally signed email (which assumes they have some form of email security in place, like the KMS). Outlook supports adding the users public key certificate (which it gets fr...

MFC vs. WinForms #2
I need to design a program with a GUI using the Microsoft Visual Studio platform. I have substantial experience writing programs with Borland C++ Builder, but I have not used Visual Studio before. I would like to gather some opinions on whether I should learn MFC for the design, or whether I should make the leap to using C# and the WinForms approach (I have no experience with C#). Basically, I would like to find out the tradeoffs (i.e. learning curves, reusability, portability, etc.). Also, I am unclear as to why WinForms are unavailable in Visual C++ .NET, since my understanding is that W...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...

Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails?
Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails (covering text in the body of the letter)? Not all emails, just a few - emails from the same person may or may not have the boxes, all so far have a signature with a graphic but not all emails with graphics (even if from the same person) will have it Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003 Any idea's? ...