Exporting Contacts #2

When I try to Export Outlook 2002 Contacts folder as
a .pst file, I get an error message--"cannot add Outlook-
specific information to the store" .  What is going on?
0
anonymous (74730)

merging 2 -3 different MS money files into one
hi over a period of testing and doing other things i have created multiple MS Money files mostly with the same accounts and same transactions, the main difference is the transactions that are available in those files, the oldest file has the oldest transactions and newest one has all the new transactions but both contain some common so i want to merge all of them into one so that i can get all transactions from the begining till now. what is the best method to do this. thanks There is no good method. The only method, and not a good one, is File|Export of individual accounts to .QIF ...

Export to XML exports single row only

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 Update
I downloaded the Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 update and it appeared to load just fine. However, now everytime I open any office product (Word, Excel, Entourage, etc.) it also tries to launch the update as if it has not been loaded. Has anyone seen this and is there a simple fix? In article <1135877230.774720.322380@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "JBR" <jbriehm@mac.com> wrote: > I downloaded the Office 2004 Mac 11.2.1 update and it appeared to load > just fine. However, now everytime I open any office product (Word, > Excel, Entourage, etc.) it also tries to lau...

Cannot rename "User Field 1" in public folder contact properties
Hello! Cross-posted to SBS group! I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and I am accessing my account with Outlook 2007. In my public folders, I have a contacts folder. Using Outlook 2007, I double-click a contact and then click All Fields of the Show item in the tool ribbon. I then select Miscellaneous fields, click on User Field 1, then click Properties. I want to change its name, but the Name, Type, and Format boxes are all grayed out. I am logged in as a domain admin. How can I rename one of the "User Field" items? So far in my Googling for the last half hour, I have found ...

Setting up 2 e-mail accounts
I want to set up an e-mail account for my wife in outlook 2002. She does not have many computer skills and I really don't want her using my e-mail. I would like to set up outlook to check her mail when she wants to and not mine. Is there a way to do this maybe with a shortcut icon either in outlook or on the desktop? Create separate mailprofiles for Outlook and configure it to prompt you for a profile when you start Outlook. You can do this by going to Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mont...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

spread a picture across 2 pages
Hello, The newsletter I produce (publisher 2002) is in A5 format. It prints 2 pages per A4 sheet, double-sided, which is folded in half. I've set up the page and print options OK. I want to include a map which is quite large, too big to fit sensibly on an A5 page. I would like to spread it across 2 adjacent pages, probably as a 'centrefold'. Can I do this within the publisher file using a single picture box, or must I split the map into 2 pictures and put one on each page? With thanks KK After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from KK <tre...

Export / Import Security

CRM 3 in .NET 2.0
When we could expect it? My guess, probably, in CRM 3.2 a year or more from now. The CRM 3.0 had been developed with .NET v1.1 and SQL2K since these were supported at that time. CRM 3.0 is not really friendly with SQL2K5 until now. ...

see contacts at lower left pane???
in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left beneath my folders. is this possible in outlook? thx in advance! No. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gordo" <Gordo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38D1AB48-BC5E-4BFF-AFE3-D297A25EED14@microsoft.com... > in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left > beneath > my folders. is this possible in outlook? > > thx in advance! Gordo <Gordo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Pictures in publisher #2
when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my publisher document If I click on where the picture should be it displays the picture in its folder and the picture prints in the correct position I have put a clean install in of office and it has made no difference Bigsporran <Bigsporran@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my > publisher document Searching the newsgroup for "pictures" reveals the following post from me from the 31st: Try View > Pict...

Splitting 1 cell w/2 words into 2 separate cells
Hey everyone! I have a listing of fantasy football players listed as (Firstname Lastname) in one cell. How can I split them up, so the first name is in one cell, and the last name in another? I need this so I can then sort by last name. Thank you! Gary Gary, Select the column, then use Data - Text to columns. Specify a space as the delimiter. Ensure that the next column is currently empty first. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Gary Hopkins" <garyh@somewhereoutthere.com> wrote in message news:41...

MS Outlook Installation Problem #2
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When I open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. I want to use Outlook vice Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong that will allow me to see the calender?? ...

Business contact manager #47
Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to clear up a few queries I have regarding the above software. I have read loads of differing reports, and not that different feature have been brought in on different versions. What I need to know is: Does the latest version of Outlook 2003 BCM have the capability to share a single BCM database, located on a Windows 2003 server, with multiple users? And can you use BCM in an Exchange Outlook profile? If not, does BCM for Outlook 2007 have these features, or is it a completely stand alone peice of software? All your help is greatly apprec...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

MFC vs. WinForms #2
I need to design a program with a GUI using the Microsoft Visual Studio platform. I have substantial experience writing programs with Borland C++ Builder, but I have not used Visual Studio before. I would like to gather some opinions on whether I should learn MFC for the design, or whether I should make the leap to using C# and the WinForms approach (I have no experience with C#). Basically, I would like to find out the tradeoffs (i.e. learning curves, reusability, portability, etc.). Also, I am unclear as to why WinForms are unavailable in Visual C++ .NET, since my understanding is that W...

Sharing contacts in outlook 2007
I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click open contacts they get the following error "the folder you have selected is not available" i have tried removing and reapplying the permissions but still can not get around this. please help Is the contact folder your main folder or a subfolder to your "main" contact folder? Does it work with the calendar? -- Best regards Malin D Office consultant/Trainer "Toon@Hudson" wrote: > I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click ...

Exporting to Powerpoint

CRM Contacts not making to my Outlook Contacts Folder
I create a new crm contact in the web client. When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the owner of the contact... Any suggestions? Bob Known Bug Bob. Hotfix to be released in May. Bill >-----Original Message----- >I create a new crm contact in the web client. > >When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't >come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the >owner of the contact... > >Any suggestions? > >Bob >. > ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...