Exporting address book from Outlook Express to PalmOne Treo

Does anyone know how to export the address book from
Outlook Express to the PalmOne Treo?  Help!!!
0
holladab (1)

holladab@musc.edu <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to export the address book from
> Outlook Express to the PalmOne Treo?  Help!!!

Ask in an Outlook Express or Treo newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Export to XML exports single row only

address book access
I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts, but i can not use my address book. What should I do? Personal address book is local to the machine. It is not stored on the server which is why you are unable to access it. "muffin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33C96FE3-5BC9-4872-9DBE-113BE315459F@microsoft.com... > I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts...

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

links in e-mail outlook 2007
web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked "jfrank" <jfrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A975500-C686-4FE2-9ECD-F17A8F4C2E88@microsoft.com... > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked Search this group using the term "hyperlink". You will fine PAGES of questions and answers about this. jfrank wrote: > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked I doubt that was the actual error message generated by Outlook. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting ...

Outlook has found a problem and needs to close
Outlook 2003, when opened, displays the message "Outlook has found a problem and needs to close" It has made Outlook unavailable and useless. Would appreciate help. Charles Kerr ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

Outlook 2003 with active VPN connection not sending
When I have at VPN connection open, I'm finding that Outlook refuses to send any email out. How do I fix this (besides closing my VPN connection each time I want to send/receive!) As a side note: I've noticed other gimpiness with it too relating to packet fragmentation, where my mail would bounce for no reason. I had to change my MTU to fix that. Why is Outlook seemingly so sensitive to network configuration? Outlook Express does not seem to have these limitations. Is this some kind of negative feature introduced with this version of the product? Should I go back to my old...

Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear in the Inbox. I have even tried switching the default account, but the message still will not appear in the Inbox. When I click Send/Receive, it does not appear. I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox. Thank you. "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:... >I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers >(provided by the ISP) as I used ...

Export / Import Security

Expressions are not evaluated.
I migrated my acccess application from Access 2000 to Access 2007. There is a form with data from a table-few columns. This form has controls for subtotals both at the row level and at the bottom of the column level. In 2007, my row level subtotal expression gets evaluated immediately and shows value. The column level subtotals are showing blanks. But switching to a different application for couple of times and back to Access causes evaluation. I am not sure how to bring back the Access 2000 original behavior. ...

Delay Send and Outbox Prompt when Exiting Outlook
When I send a message using the Delay Send option, the email goes to my Outbox folder. If I exit Outlook, I get a warning that there are unsent messages in my Outbox. Is there any way to avoid getting prompted about messages being in my Outbox when I use the Delay Send feature? I get prompted about having an item in my Outbox whether or not I am in Cached Mode. I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2007. Thanks. -- Carolyn Carolyn wrote: > When I send a message using the Delay Send option, the email goes to my > Outbox folder. If I exit Outlook, I get a warnin...

Outlook error mesage
I just installed Outlook XP and I am getting a error message. ( Can not open default e-mail folder ETC.) need help. Thanks Create a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Scott asked: | I just installed Outlook XP and I am getting a error | message. ( Can not open default e-mail folder ETC.) need | help. Thanks how do i do that.Thanks ...

Outlook Web Access 2003
Question: For an customer installation there might be words that are more convient if they were in the dictionary - so that they would not repeatedly show up in the spell checker. Is there a way for an administrator add to the dictionary? Thanks -Tom Not natively. Check out Messageware's PlusPack for that functionality (and more... like browsing GAL). -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "edev" <edev@siscom.net> wrote in message news:eoEzLv12FHA.3600@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Question:...

Help *** Outlook 2003 PST file corruption almost every time Outlook runs
I am really frustrated. I have been checking my Outlook PST file recently regularly and have found that almost EVERY time I open Outlook and close it again my PST file has "Minor inconsistencies". I don't have to do anything in outlook, like check emails, open emails or anything else - just Open app, close app => corrupt PST! I fix it each time but next time ... Has anyone else experienced this? I have WinXP SP2, Office 2003 Pro. With Outlook I have NOD32 and AdMuncher running ( both of which at least read incoming stuff) and also POPfile. I have tried the following:...

Updating Global Address List
Our global address book needs to have many users updated due to phone number/address changes etc. and my help desk person is bugging me to allow some secretary access to do the updates. I do not know of any secure way to allow someone to do these updates. Can anyone point me in the right direction or am I right to tell the lazy brat it's his job. On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:19:02 -0800, "Maive72" <Maive72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our global address book needs to have many users updated due to phone >number/address changes etc. and my help desk person is b...

need help with outlook 2000
I have client with microsoft outlook 2000 running on a XP machine. recently outlook closes on its own. I have tried the detect and repair option under help and tried a fresh install but the problem still persist. What other options are there to try? ...

Outlook 2002 Startup Problem
When starting Outlook 2002 (XP) on and XP Pro system I get the following message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close" I am then prompted to send an error report. After which Outlook will only run in Outlook Safe Mode. There are 2 users on this PC and only 1 user has this problem. I have run Office Repair and scanpst.exe. Scanpst did find 2 errors which were repaired. When I run scanpst.exe again I do not have any errors. I have cleaned up my PST file by deleting almost all of my email. The file is now only 11MB. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance f...

convert web addresses
I need to convert a lot of jpg.images-urls are in my spreadsheet. Is there a batch command that will save the images to my hard drive?? Thanks, rooniwife -- rooniwife ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rooniwife's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24904 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385936 Hi! A really great guy, who can pop in here and take credit any time he likes, created just this tool for me. http://www.myexpertsonline.com/freedls/xlddownloader.zip It's VERY co...

Outlook 2003
Is it possible to turn off AUTO CORRECT in Outlook 2003? I use many special characters and have added them to my list, I want to use them in WORD, but don't really want them coming up in Outlook. Thanks Yes, Tools > OPTIONS! "Crazy man" <alcoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:ch1a1d$pf9$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Is it possible to turn off AUTO CORRECT in Outlook 2003? > > I use many special characters and have added them to my list, I want to > use them in WORD, but don't really want them coming up in Outlook. > > Thanks > ...

Outlook Express for Windows XP
When I receieve an attachment I can not veiw the picture, it just brings up a box with a little red x in the top left corner. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

new book saving & gridline colours
When I open Excel, a new workbook appears called "Book1.xls". On my home computer, I can go on to close Excel down without it asking me to save Book1. However, in my work computer, it asks whether I want to save changes to Book1. Both are Excel 2002. Is there a setting I need to change in work? Also, I was wondering if it were possible to change the gridline colours for all workbooks to a certain colour, or at least to any 'new' workbooks without having to go to Tools>Options each time. Second point. Open a new workbook, goto Tools>Options and set the gridlines col...

Export item ID?