Export troubles #2

I am currently trying to get the following fields to
export from the Task items into an Excel spreadsheet or
even a .csv for that matter

Subject, % Complete, Created Date, Due Date, Date
Completed, Owner, Requested by

I can get 4 of the 7 fields to export, but am unable to
export the others.  I have defined them in my views so
they are visible.  When I try to define custom mappings, I
am unable to see 'Owner, Requested by, Created Date'
fields in order to map them.  I have tried following the
KB#236903 with no success and I am unable to find the
field names on the list provided in KB#195576

I am working with Outlook 2000 and permissions are not an
issue.  Anyone having a clue of what my next step is
please help or drop in a link so I can get this off my "to
Do" list

Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)

spread a picture across 2 pages
Hello, The newsletter I produce (publisher 2002) is in A5 format. It prints 2 pages per A4 sheet, double-sided, which is folded in half. I've set up the page and print options OK. I want to include a map which is quite large, too big to fit sensibly on an A5 page. I would like to spread it across 2 adjacent pages, probably as a 'centrefold'. Can I do this within the publisher file using a single picture box, or must I split the map into 2 pictures and put one on each page? With thanks KK After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from KK <tre...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

merging 2 -3 different MS money files into one
hi over a period of testing and doing other things i have created multiple MS Money files mostly with the same accounts and same transactions, the main difference is the transactions that are available in those files, the oldest file has the oldest transactions and newest one has all the new transactions but both contain some common so i want to merge all of them into one so that i can get all transactions from the begining till now. what is the best method to do this. thanks There is no good method. The only method, and not a good one, is File|Export of individual accounts to .QIF ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Export / Import Security

use File Send with Office and Lotus Notes #2
I'm using Office (2000) and Lotus Notes (6.5). On my previous PC I used the same software, and I could send an Excel or Word document by choosing File, Send To, and Mail Recipient (as attachment). After getting the new PC and installing the software, I don't have the option to send a file from within Word or Excel. Internet Explorer is set to use Lotus Notes as my e-mail program, but I don't see a place within Word or Excel to tell them which e-mail program to use. What am I missing? Thank you for your help. -Dan ...

e-mail trouble with publisher
Is anyone having trouble e-mailing directly from publisher. I need to e-mail a newsletter as the body of an e-mail not an attachment. It goes to outlook sent folder but none have been delivered. Not even to myself. I have been able to do in past, now won't work at all, i have tried shutting down McAfee even- no luck could the ISP be preventing them from being delivered??? thanks for any advice you can give --Cheryle Which version of Publisher? Which version of Outlook? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Cheryle@JNET" <Cheryle@JNET@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Export item ID?

Pictures in publisher #2
when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my publisher document If I click on where the picture should be it displays the picture in its folder and the picture prints in the correct position I have put a clean install in of office and it has made no difference Bigsporran <Bigsporran@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my > publisher document Searching the newsgroup for "pictures" reveals the following post from me from the 31st: Try View > Pict...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

MFC vs. WinForms #2
I need to design a program with a GUI using the Microsoft Visual Studio platform. I have substantial experience writing programs with Borland C++ Builder, but I have not used Visual Studio before. I would like to gather some opinions on whether I should learn MFC for the design, or whether I should make the leap to using C# and the WinForms approach (I have no experience with C#). Basically, I would like to find out the tradeoffs (i.e. learning curves, reusability, portability, etc.). Also, I am unclear as to why WinForms are unavailable in Visual C++ .NET, since my understanding is that W...

MS Outlook Installation Problem #2
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When I open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. I want to use Outlook vice Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong that will allow me to see the calender?? ...

Splitting 1 cell w/2 words into 2 separate cells
Hey everyone! I have a listing of fantasy football players listed as (Firstname Lastname) in one cell. How can I split them up, so the first name is in one cell, and the last name in another? I need this so I can then sort by last name. Thank you! Gary Gary, Select the column, then use Data - Text to columns. Specify a space as the delimiter. Ensure that the next column is currently empty first. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Gary Hopkins" <garyh@somewhereoutthere.com> wrote in message news:41...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Automatically closing slave workbook when main workbook is closed... #2
Hi Have two workbooks - lets call them workbook1 and workbook2 for ease. Workbook 1 is the main document, however, some of data is drawn from Workbook 2 which is currently mininmized by following code in VBA Workbook1: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Workbooks.Open "Workbook2.xls" ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMinimized End Sub Ideally I would like Workbook2 opened and hidden so that user does not even know it is running and then shut down automatically when Worokbook1 is closed. PS - when Workbook1 is saved it will be renamed, however Workbook2 title will stay static. thanks in adv...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Unhandled Form Exception #2
Hi One of my users is having a problem with Receivables Transaction Entry. When she clicks the Distributions button, she receives the error: Unhandled Form Exception Cannot Open Form: Script Terminated EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING We are using GP 7.5, and there are no form customizations. Any ideas? Thanks, Gary ...

Deactivate button on criteria #2
I had created a button to run a macro and insert some value in 2 cells. How can I deactivate the button whenever the operation is complete, and only re-activating it provided that the contents in both the cells are cleared or deleted? .. ...

Drop down list help #2
Excel 2003I have created a drop down list in a cell(s) and I want the list to show all values with out a scroll bar. The list is not long (maybe 20 values in the end) Anyway to do this? Thanks Dave Only with a combobox....................Data Validation dropdowns are limited to 8 items. Debra Dalgleish has a sample workbook with a 12 item combobox tied to a DV dropdown. Can be easily changed to your 20 items. http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DV0020 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:36:13 -0700, "Dave" <dcooper@iacnc.edu> wrote: >Exce...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

troubles deleting an email that lacks addressee
I recently received an email from a family member that lacked the addressee label and requested a return receipt. Everytime I highlight the file, it asks for the receipt and then when I respond either yes or no, it crashes the application. I've managed to move the file to the deleted folder but now I can't empty the folder without the same problem. If there is anyone that has encountered this problem before and has a fix, I'd appreciate a response. Everything else seems to be working fine. Thanks, David ...

comparing 2 data
Dear All, i have a master data from client and my data from data entry. Now i want to compare from both data. ie, sheet1 (master data from client) Names Age reza aditia 25 bobby 19 Cathy Sharon 20 etc now in sheet2 (my data from data entry) names age tony 25 bobby 19 rezaaditia 25 CathySharon 20 i can use countifs formula, but the problems is the names in both data doesn't same. in sheet1 Reza Aditia using space and in sheet2 Rezaaditia w/o space, and like...