exchange account and pop 3 account

Following problem:

I have outlook 2002.  I have an internal mail adres of an exchange 2003
SMB server.  And a pop3 account on the internet.  In outlook the pop3
account is the default account.  The exchange account can not send to
the  internet, only internal mail.

The problem is when a internal exchange user send to me a mail and i
want to forward it to the internet (with the pop3 account), outlook
takes the exchange account to send.  And i have to manually change the
from account.

The pop3 account is the default account and when i choose a new mail in
outlook then there is no problem.

How can this be resolved when i want to forward a mail that i got from
an exchange user with the pop3 account to the internet automaticly
without manully change the the from account?
0
bob5987 (7)

bob <bob@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is when a internal exchange user send to me a mail and i
> want to forward it to the internet (with the pop3 account), outlook
> takes the exchange account to send.  And i have to manually change the
> from account.

Outlook will always use the account through which the message is received to
forward or reply.  I don't think there's any choice other than to manually
change it.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Exchange Cluster

Reminder window doesn't pop up
When a reminder reaches the time to remind me, I hear a sound, and the reminders windows flashes on the task bar, but it does not pop up a window in front of me, whether or not I am using the mouse or keyboard at the time. Is there a setting for this? How do I make it pop up as it used to on my older system as I am missing out on these reminders which occur when my back is turned, or I have stepped awa from my desk? WinXPPro and Outlook 2003. Thanks, Mich What add-ins do you have running in Outlook? IIRC, one of them, Plaxo I think, causes reminder windows to pop up behind the ac...

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Reconciling accounts receivable and payable to the general ledger
Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. thanks, -- JB Corporate Renaissance Group Has a product to do just that. "JB" wrote: > Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and > payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. > thanks, > -- > JB Go to www.swareindex.com (Software Index). They have Reconciler for Receivables/Payables. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sonny Pawchuk" wrote: > Corporate Renai...

wss 3.0 alerts are not working
I create a document library . and upload document on it. and set alert on the document level but when i add the user whom will receive alerts . there is only we can add one user only. not more than one . and email alert is also not going for one user or two user . ------=_NextPart_0001_367D60DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I understand that you have two different issue here. First, you are not able to add more than one user to subscribe alerts and secondly alerts are not getting triggered. Regarding your first issue: You should be able to add ...

Part Specific Outsourcing detail for MO-POP
Let's say you send almost every item to an outside vendor for finishing and one OSV for packaging. Each vendor has a different item ID for finishing every item, though, and the cost is different. GP Item #, Vendor Item#, Cost/unit Item A Finish,Part1, $1.00 Item B FInish,Part2, $1.10 Item A Pack,Part1, $1.25 When setting up work Centers, we set up Finish & Packing as Work Centers. However, we'd like to have a different service code for each item so when we create the PO from the MO the item and description pop in correctly. Is there any way to accomplish this? I considered ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

afxmessagebox #3
How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? in x = 1234; AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); define a cstring variable and format it with your message, then just use the variable in the call. "John Nash online.no>" <laasunde@<remove> wrote in message news:40311f34$1@news.broadpark.no... > How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? > > in x = 1234; > AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); > > Do something like: CString str; int x = 1234; str.Format("Variable x = %d", x); AfxM...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

3 hour rotating schedule
I would like to make a rotating schedule for our vbs. It would be for 3 hours a day. Each day being the same schedule. Time start would be 6:00 p.m. End would be 9:00 p.m. I have 5 groups and a total of 6 classes or time slots. Opening assembly being 15 mins long 2nd class 20 mins 3rd class 60 mins 4th class 20 mins 5th class 55 mins closing assembly 15 mins something like this:... Preschool/kind Beginner Primary Junior Teens opening assembly x:00 x:00 x:00 ...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...