exchange 2003 rule wizard not working

Hi,
 I had a email rule set-up which use to forward a copy of some emails I received from selected people in my mailbox to my home email address, and also move it to another folder now since my work has moved to active directory  from novel  this does not work.. please note it does move it to the other folder just doesnt forward it to a external email address
Any ideas why this doesn't work anymore and how it can be resolved. or if there is a setting or something that needs to be changed.
Any help would be appreciated
annoyed
0
Crackers (2)

Automatic forwarding and replying to the Internet is disabled by default on
an Exchange server for security reason. Contact your administrator for this
whether it can be enabled for your organisation. They can enable it in the
following way;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/automaticreply.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore

-----
"Crackers" <Crackers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I had a email rule set-up which use to forward a copy of some emails I
> received from selected people in my mailbox to my home email address, and
> also move it to another folder now since my work has moved to active
> directory  from novel  this does not work.. please note it does move it to
> the other folder just doesnt forward it to a external email address
> Any ideas why this doesn't work anymore and how it can be resolved. or if
> there is a setting or something that needs to be changed.
> Any help would be appreciated
> annoyed

0
Roady

Exchange Cluster

Dos not work correct "Search" function
Hello, I use MS Excel 2002 (10.6809.6804) SP3 and have some troubles: when I use Search function (Ctrl + F) in WorkSheet, Excel could not find same data. Randomly it may find same or not /with same conditions of search on same data/. I make example (Screenshot please look here: http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=555jv4.jpg ) in my WorkSheet - I ask Excel to look position with No 68361310 (you may see it below in sheet) and it could not find it. Why? Thank you for yours reply’s If 68361310 is the result of a formula, you should not use Look in Formulas, but Look in Values ...

MDE in Access 2003
My office is the process of upgrading all users to Office 2003 from Office XP. I've encountered a problem that when I've edited a database created with Access 2002, and create an MDE file, those users still in Office XP cannot open the MDE file. They receive an error that says something like "file is incorrect format." (And I have to edit all existing databases...Access 2003 shows a missing reference to web components that impedes the database from executing formulas and it gives an error message. In order to check-off the missing reference, I have to open the data...

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Font color automatic does not work in Excel
In MS Word 2003, Font Color Automatic changes to white when selecting a dark Fill Color. In MS Excel 2003, Font Color Automatic always appears to be black independently from Fill Color. Am I doing something wrong? You're not doing anything wrong. Excel doesn't change the automatic font colour if the cell is filled with a dark colour. Eric Jan van de Veen wrote: > In MS Word 2003, Font Color Automatic changes to white when selecting a dark > Fill Color. In MS Excel 2003, Font Color Automatic always appears to be black > independently from Fill Color. Am I doing something...

2003: Desktop alerts on IMAP messages?
Sometimes I think I'm dating an airhead, because everytime I go out with Microsoft, she looks more beautiful than ever, but at heart she's still a bubble- gum chewing ditz. So it is with Outlook 2003 My work email uses an IMAP server, but Outlook won't let me get desktop alerts on my IMAP folder. It says that it can only do this for the default inbox (and I can't get my IMAP folder to become the default inbox). So, I've been ignoring the default inbox and using the IMAP folder without alerts. I can change the freaking transparency of the alerts, but I can't...

Validation Rule 06-02-07
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this validation rule: >L<CCCCCCCCCCCC which means first letter with be capital and the rest lower case, but i want to enter Blahblha-Blah (ie another uppercase letter), I can't figure out how to make my validation rule allow this. Can anyone help me? Hamzah On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:13:57 GMT, "M. Hamzah Khan" <hamzah@hamzahkhan.com> wrote: >Hi everyone, > >I was wondering if anyone can help me with this validation rule: >>L<CCCCCCCCCCCC which means first letter with be capital and the rest &g...

DocVariable wont work
hi all I try to insert a DocVariable into my document but when I do that form Quickparts nothing happens Please help thanks Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote: > You must use code (vba) to assign a value to the variable and you may > need to update the field so that the value assigned to the variable is > displayed. > What am I doing wrong: 1: I created a macro associated to the CTRL-K keyboard sequence. The macro is Macro11 and it reads like this: Sub Macro11() ' ' Macro11 Macro ' Dim varYELLOW As String varYELLOW = "Tom" Activ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

format numbers with no decimals Excel 2003
I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. Hi just use a format such as 0 "3 digit nubmers with no decimals" wrote: > I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format > cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just > upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. The "0" will not work. it dispalys as a 1 not 145....

VC 6.0 Class Wizard misbehaving. Help?
Hello - Platform: Windows 98 Second Edition, Visual C++ 6.0. The machine has 15 GB of disk available and 512M of RAM. I'm working on a project and decide one more CEdit is needed on the dialog. So a standard edit dialog is placed and the identifier changed to IDC_TIME_DELAY. Then Class Wizard is brought up to assign a variable. While IDC_TIME_DELAY shows up in the Message Maps list, it does not show up in the Member Variables list. Not at all. I've tried deleting the ..NCB file and restarting VC.. and that does not help. A little research through the MSDN and there is a h...

Intermediate Excel 2003
Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel Skills. I have a reasonable understanding of the main functions and basic formula creation but I wish to develop things a little further? Many thanks in anticipation of any suggestions. Roger Lots of suggestions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "roger lewis" <rogerlewis@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:a4k3j.1531$WJ3.154@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net... > Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel ...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Linking Visio 2003 Professional to Access 2003 Professional
I know there's a way to do this because I saw it somewhere and now cannot find the site. So, for work I have an Access database that has numerous tables and field. Basically it's a mock-up for an Asset Management System so we have information on Pritners, Workstations, PDAs, etc. What I want to do is pull the information from the database into a infrastructure diagram in Visio to show how everything connects and changes. I also want it to display the various information about each item (serial number, asset number, name, type, etc.). Any help would be appreciated. you might che...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

MMF Cash Drawer not working in Microsoft POS
I have added a new cash register in Epson OPOS setup utility and tested successfully. Microsoft POS detects this cash drawer but does not operate when Epson T88III P is printing receipt in Microsoft POS software. In the OPOS setup for the cash drawer, Select "Multi-A" instead of "Standard", then select "Multi-AP" (to indicate Parallel). Are you using OPOS for the printer as well? Are you sure your tender types are configured to pop the drawer? Those are about the only tips I can give you - I steer clear of POS for the most part - in RMS, there's a Peri...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

OUT LOOK 2003
How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? H2O On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other >computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? > >H2O You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of subjects and find one for Outloo...